Static Shock vs. Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ArekExcelsior2
I don't know why I chose Ghost Rider to go against our favorite teen hero from Dakota, but whatcha guys think? (For the record, I'm not going to choose Zarathos on this one, though Zarathos is intense.)

Static's a hero, so the Gaze of Penance ain't gonna be that effective. But hellflame might do the trick, as well as fire chains and bicycling along. Static has shown a surprising ability to pummel highly experienced foes as well as, let's face it, lose some pretty pitiful battles. I'm gonna go with Ghosty on this one.

Mainstream
Static would own Ghost Rider..just screwing with you...Ghost Rider would kill the battling black boy battery..and bad.

Cosmic Cube
Wow. You're amazing, mainstream.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Wow. You're amazing, mainstream.

I can sense your sarcastic tone dude...blah

Cosmic Cube
No, I'm serious. That was great.

Mainstream
sure dude...agree

black wolverine
im a nigga but static gets his ass kicked all the time everytime he wins a battle it is just by a dreadloc ghost rider cant die and is one of my favoprites

ArekExcelsior2
To be entirely fair: Last time I checked, Ghost has no flight abilities. He also is vulnerable to physical assaults - both Zarathos and all the other versions can have their ass kicked, though yes, I would agree they're probably at least half-spectral. I think Static could pull it out - consider that he has beaten shadow guy in the past, as well as impressed Green Lantern and Supes. But Ghost Rider isn't an idiot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.