Death Star X 2.000.000.000.000 Hidrogen Missiles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Hitler
How much powerful is the Death Star?How many 20H missiles, 200H Ms, 2000H Ms, 20000H Ms, 200000H Ms, 2000000HMs, 20000000HMs, 200000000HMs, 2000000000HMs,2000000000HMs, 200000000000HMs or 2000000000000HMs?

Onslaught2005
this is stupid

DenKi
Death Star would loose, but hahahahaaaaa

Darth Mantis
are you brain dead; of course the hydrogen bombs would win.

King Burger
I think even 2 million would be way more than enough
to destroy much of the surface.

Not to mention the resultant electro-magnetic radiation
would fry much of the Star's circuits.

Darth L. Dipsit
We on Earth have enough of these to destroy ourselves 100 times, and there are 30,000 of them total. So, if used correctly, 300 could destroy the Earth completely. The Death Star is much smaller than a moon (the forest moon of Endor), so it is obviously a small fraction of the size of Earth. I would estimate that it might be the size of a large, three-dimensional city or country. Thus, less than 50 nuclear missiles should do the trick. If it is the size of a volumetrically-measured city, then one could be enough. However, if the shield generator is taken into account (I don't think the Death Star has the accuracy to shoot down missiles), the number increases. If the shield is impenetrable when activated, then the bombarding it with bombs would do nothing. Without it, though, the Death Star is toast with a maximum of 50 nuclear weapons. I don't know why I took this so seriously - maybe because of the figures involved.

Bobafetty
lol

Gryn Jabar
Darth Hitler?

Bobafetty
Who cares about his name. All crackpots are the same to me.

Gryn Jabar
True, true.

Darth L. Dipsit
I think the post was well-meant, but made slightly ignorant of the facts. It's a mistake I could make anytime. I concur with the above summations, though - Darth Hitler should try to explain the relevance of the thread, I think. Darth Hitler, you might be a real good guy - just try to help me understand - what does this whole topic mean? Just wondering - no offense meant, sir.

Gryn Jabar
I pay 20 dollars just to see Grand Moff Tarkin's face before they hit.

Darth L. Dipsit
Ha! Yeah! Remember right before the first Death Star blew when it showed his face? He had no idea what was coming! That was great!

Darth_Janus
He was just sitting there all cool, with that British levelheaded "Gawd, life is so boring when you're sophisticated" look painted all over his boney face.

But you launch some tactical space nukes and you watch that face look like this:

Darth L. Dipsit
Ha haaa! Jeez, man - where do you get this stuff? That Tarkin, though - he was a supercilious S.O.B.

Darth_Janus
I like him. Vader was his lapdog.

And if you must know, the secret to Janus pics is a passion for finding photoshop works of art and using them as ammo.

Darth L. Dipsit
Aaha! I see...
Yeah, never mind what I said. I mean, he is a real high-minded guy, but anybody who controls Vader is cool. Plus he was probably the only Imperialist who didn't underestimate Vader's power.

Fishy
He would be dead if he did...

Bobafetty
agreed

Otaku_Sith
Trytavius is back.

Darth_Janus
Like a rash. Someone have the cream?

Gryn Jabar
I have a paintgun that I'l load with marbles.

Darth_Janus
Deal. I'll grab some ducttape and a machete.

Bobafetty
I'll help!

Board Walker
Does the death star have anti ballistic missle defenses? If so it could shoot down the missle en route.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
question: Why all the necros?

NewGuy01
Why are you doing this? These are obviously troll topics. If not, then they're simply massively outdated.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
question: Why all the necros? It has no other means of forming an identity.

realslimshady25
Hey Lucien your ugly xD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.