X-Men Supreme (The Story Thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jury Copeland

Jury Copeland

Jury Copeland

Jury Copeland
(page2of2)

ISLAND OF BRETON, North Atlantic Ocean

On the western coast of the island, three mystic fairies of average height and blond-haired were dancing and laughing around Polaris as they enticed her to follow them to the place where she could find her long lost lover, Alex Summers. Having an unstable mind, Polaris unknowingly is deceived by them and willing walks into a trap.

"Welcome... to paradise!" says one fairy.

"So, is this it? And where's my honey?" asks Polaris.

"He will arrive after a moment," the other fairy replies. "He has waited for this day and the two of you will finally have your moment together!"

"We will be meeting here at this beautiful shore? Oh, that's so sweet!" says Polaris.

The third fairy smiles as she sees their Princess, attended with three guards behind her, coming down the shore. "Attention, ladies! Here comes her honey!"

Polaris is startled when she sees a woman who resembles one of the fallen members of the X-Men. She is the Princess of the island.

"I... I know you!" said Polaris.

"Who are you?" asks the Princess.

"I am Polaris, I am a witch!" When Polaris started to lose her sanity; she thought that she was a witch and never considered herself a mutant.

The Princess named Manora.

"What is that witch doing here?" she asks.

"Our dear Princess," the first fairy addresses her. "...we were taking a trip from one of our territories on the main land, on the other side of the sea just like we always do. When she saw us, she recognized us for being fairies. As we teleported from there, she grabbed one of us, and now here she is. Now she is accusing us for kidnapping her loved one!"

"That is not true!" Polaris exclaimed. "You brought me here because you told me that Alex was here, and he wanted to meet me here at the shore, you stupid liars!"

The fairies were laughing. "This witch is obviously crazy and insane, our dear Princess."

"Take her!" ordered Manora and the three guards, bearing metal lances, responded.

As they approached, Polaris managed to magnetically snatch the lances up to the air, and rotate them back with the spears pointing to the guards' foreheads. Manora tries to control the lances telekinetically, if only she could redirect them away to free her guards, but she fails. That moment she realizes that her mental power is not enough to overcome the projection of the magnetic fields exerted by Polaris.

By chance, Manora, summoned her favored weapons - the three silver daggers - and directed them toward Polaris in a full force projection, but still, Polaris managed to control them magnetically with her other hand and redirect them to the three fairies. Fortunately, the three fairies teleported and appeared beside Manora. The daggers hit the ground. Feeling nervous, the fairies confessed to Manora, saying:

"W-we apologize, our dear Princess... it was, indeed, our fault... W-we were the ones who brought her here... and..."

"Enough! Cowardness and foolishness are both intolerable in my land. Anyone who possesses these frailties is banished... so be gone!" said Manora, as she compassed her hand in a circular motion and waved it towards the fairies. The bodies of the fairies exploded into pieces of rose petals, scattered to the ground, the wind blowing them away. Polaris was amazed at what she witnessed. "My name is Manora, the Princess of the Island of Breton, the land of the Leaf Fairies. I have shown you my fair judgment. Now, if you can, free my guards."

Polaris withdrew the lances and tossed them higher to the air. As the lances were about to hit the ground, Polaris magnetically redirected them towards the sea.

"I can hardly believe that you can project such amusing powers," Manora remarked. "I was impressed."

"Thank you. However, I will be glad if you will let me go," said Polaris.

"Not so fast. I want you to taste some tea in my palace," said Manora.

"Wait, your highness," one guard called out. "How can that be? She is a witch and a complete stranger. We do not welcome any witch in our land. That is the rule!"

"Then I will change the rule!" Manora said.

"But you're not the Leaf Empress. I doubt if she would let you do that," said the guard.

"What matters now is that I am the Princess... you are just a guard. Moreover, your laziness might drive me to break you into pieces like what happened to the fairies," warned Manora as she left with Polaris and the other two guards.

One guard left alone. In addition, as he followed them with his sight, he smiled and said to himself, "You surely do not know what you are talking about... as well as what you are doing. You are defending the territories of these fairies against your own kind. Someday you will know and realize that what you fight for is in vain. I know the day will come, when even the Princess of this island will worship... the Goddess!"

The guard shifted back into her original form - revealing the blue-skinned woman - Mystique!

PALLAS ATHENA, New York

Evening came.
At the quiet room of the couple Brian and Meggan: he, lies on the bed, while she, lays her head over her husband's chest.

"I am starting to lose hope, Brian," says Meggan. "I do not know if we still have a chance in finding our daughter?"

"Do not lose hope, Meggan, I believe there will be a reckoning for this. There will be a time when our long lost daughter will be reunited with us. We will wait for that precious day, my beloved wife... we will wait together," says Brian.

"But I am getting tired, Brian. I cannot stay any longer here... being away from home. I cannot use my powers here. I am so useless. I am also getting tired of facing the danger over my defenseless nature."

"I respect everything you feel," says Brian. "What shall we do then?"

"Brian," Meggan carefully looks into her husband's eyes. "I want to go back home."

Brian does not answer back. He gingerly returns a hug to Meggan, his wife. After a short silence, he lifts his head to say, "No matter what, Meggan, I will always be here... No matter what happens."

End for now...

Jury Copeland
X-Men Supreme
Cover Updates

Chapter 1
Enter: Supreme Universe

Jury Copeland
Chapter 2
Territories

Jury Copeland
This thread is now open to all types of comments. Rest assured that everything that has been said will be highly appreciated.
cool

Jury Copeland
no no comments?

Cwick
It was good, i liked it.

Jury Copeland
wink Thank you then...

More chapters will hopefully be released on the next few months.
cool

Jury
-edit-

ÞÁØlå
clapping I loved it Jury!!!

Jury
wink Thanks dear Pao.

chrissyg
that was kool

Jury
big grin thanks chrissyg wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.