Favorite Clothing Store Name/Brand?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Loving_Daniel11
Dont really know if this subject has been made before but I wanted to know when you guys go out shopping in the Mall or wherever, what brand of clothing stores, or name of clothing stores do you visit? For me its Hot Topic or PacSun. Other than the whole goth/punk/etc scene I love JC Penney and Maurices, stuff like that. What about you?

shellie
I dont have a fav, so long as its comfortable and looks decent, i dont care who made it.

Loving_Daniel11
Yea I agree there too!

Drumdude1167
Hot topic/ target/ best buy?

BasketCase
PacSun

Loving_Daniel11
PacSun kicks ass, just went there today wink

Raven Guardia
my Fav clothing store is the DEB.

Demarthl
Baggy jeans, any or no name, tshirt, any colour name as long as its not pink >.<

Loving_Daniel11
lol wink

charlit
dior and d&g and all that
but i loveeee shoes !!!

Loving_Daniel11
Never heard of those embarrasment

barbarossa
Cheap and not Brand name.

I beat up kids that wear Abercrombie and make EVERYONE know it.

Loving_Daniel11
Dont try to sound so bad, lol.

barbarossa
Originally posted by Loving_Daniel11
Dont try to sound so bad, lol.

Huh? no expression

Ronny
eek! Quick-E-Mart

best shit ever man yes

charlit
i like abercrombie!
ok these are my favs- gucci, dior, dolce and gabbana, chanel, louis vuitton, ralph lauren etc....

WindDancer
Swap Meet - Dickies

charlit
oh and cant forget guess and lacoste and the billions of shoes i love like manolos and prada droolio

Heather 29
Victorias Secret ( Their Blue Jeans are comfy and thier shirts are to)
Old navy, Aueropistal.

R0B
I could really care less, as long as I just have cloths Im happy

Draco69
Discuss.

Arachnoidfreak
Sapphire Lounge and JNCO. and that's it, other than that i'll wear anything.

Alpha Centauri
Arac, long time no see my friend. Where you been? I keep meaning to catch you on AIM.

On topic, whatever I want. I own Nike shirts, mostly band shirts though.

-AC

Sun Ce
black jeans and t shirt, is good with me...

Fëanor
Ben Sherman jeans!!! eek!

Tired Hiker
I don't know who makes my clothes, but I usually shop at KOHL'S. They have a wide variety of stuff that I like, like cargo pants, vest jackets, and some cool button up shirts for when I need to dress up a bit. I also like their t-shirts beacause they have a ton of different kind and not too many of the same kind so it's not as trendy.

indie_director
Old Navy.. they're awesome.. or American Eagle.. or 1850.. or Gap.. or if I could afford it.. the Versace Jean Couture line. DAMN now those are hot jeans... for $750

LiL nAstY GirL
Victoria Secret...

Bun Bun
Adidas...!!!!!

But i normally wear glo blue jeans and tub tops

Lana
I couldn't care less what brand my clothes are, I buy whatever I think looks good and is comfy, to hell with trends and brand names.

RaTm_PoD_89
my clothes r hurley, quiksilver,element, billabong ..any surf skate stuff usually

Fëanor
Originally posted by Lana
I couldn't care less what brand my clothes are, I buy whatever I think looks good and is comfy, to hell with trends and brand names. VIVA LA LANA!! eek!

LordKerrigor
i call my favorite clothing brand "Walmart" big grin

Lana

Fëanor
And I'm a girl, most girls are obsessed with what brand their clothes are messed

Personally I think it's rather ridiculous to pay a ton more money for a shirt that's identical to another, except that it's got some lame logo slapped on it. yah...and made in some third world country where they earn, oh maybe a dollar a day...

oh wait, i've been guilty of that nosweat

Leo.M
I couldn't care less what brand my clothes are, I buy whatever I think looks good and is comfy, to hell with trends and brand names.

thumbup same with me

Snoopbert

Wolflet
me too big grin

EDIT: woa....three in a row laughing out loud

dark_angelz
black jeans, sleeveless shirt, all my clothes MUST be dark colours like dark red, black.

Draco69
So many Goths. cool

Neo_Version 7
Element, Shady, Paul Frank, Drunken Monkey yes

Ronny
I couldn't care less what brand my clothes are, I buy whatever I think looks good and is comfy, to hell with trends and brand names. ninja same

*looks down* Jeans and tool shirt... yea.. everyday wear

bardock
anything that looks good

Damien B
What is your favroit name brand and style of clothes.

Rogue Jedi
comfortable.

C. C. Cowgirl
Sorry! Never wears clothes hug

Damien B
Not even the Western look.I thought you would according to your screen name.

C. C. Cowgirl
My screen name lies! mhm

Tsure
Wal*Mart

Can't beat the price. 313

Damien B
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
My screen name lies! mhm

Thats unfair.SN's should always tel the truth lol.

Homer J.
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
Sorry! Never wears clothes hug

Hidden Lotus
probably victoria's secret for me

its just so damn comfortable131

danielle marie.
WalMart. Gotta love a place that sells clothes AND food.

Baylin
I dont care so long as I feels all comfy wearing them. As for looks, well all clothes look better in a pile on the floor... naughty

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Baylin
I dont care so long as I feels all comfy wearing them. As for looks, well all clothes look better in a pile on the floor... naughty depends on the previous wearer. stick out tongue

2D_MASTER
Goodwill. love

Punkyhermy
banana republic.

american eagle.

clarks.

miss_swann
clarks... *shurders* (many an unhappy saturday before school starts in that shop!)

I like Abercrombie and Fitch, Miss Selfridge and Jack Wills. I also like pout and molton brown but I don't suppose they count?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.