45 sentinels vs. Absorbing Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Onslaught2005
WHo wins?

Daddy Reddss
Setinels because in the future the absorbing man is not part of any resistence.

Scoobless
maybe he died of old age or cancer or something.......... maybe he's in hiding or just can't be bothered to help

Cosmic Cube
He will bust one of the sentinels easily, make himself a larger body out of it's parts, then continue to destroy the sentinels using their own abilities. In the end, he'll be a massive body of broken sentinel parts.

Linkalicious
Couldn't he just absorb any attack that they tried against him?

Cosmic Cube
He could take in the missiles, bombs, ect. He has the ability to absorb all matter. He once became a living island. He can't absorb energy, unless he absorbs something that can absorb energy.

Scoobless
he can absorb energy, he has done it before.... during the "war Hulk" story he absorbed the energy blast from the future chicks staff and became living energy..... i'm sure he's done this sort of thing a few times, he even became fire one time in Spiderman, Titania was caught under a falling helicopter and it exploded into a giant fireball, he tried to rescue her but absorbed the flame and became a walking fireball..... he begged Spidey to save her......

Cosmic Cube
Wow, excuse my ignorance. I thought War Hulk made him explode with the Celestial Sword?

Scoobless
yeah he did..... maybe because celestial energy was too much for him...... every other energy blast thats hit him he has either absorbed or taken it with little or no damage

Linkalicious
He almost absorbed all that energy, but even in the comic someone says it was like an overload for him....which made him explode.

Whatever beam that comes out of a sentinel's hand isn't going to be on part with the beam that chick used.

Scoobless
as soon as 1 sentinel blasts him he becomes a living blast with all it's properties including speed and flight..... he'd take out all the sentinels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.