Sirius versus Snape... who do you bet??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

d'wittymudblood
First of all..
this thread wants only ur opinion..
who do u like more??
Sirius - the good and caring grandfather of Harry..
or Snape - the one who gives hard time to Harry, but trusted by Dumbledore with all his life...
Sirius and his company.. composed by James, Remus and Peter..
dislike Snape in their school years...
they've been enemies..
but then..
who do u think is a better wizard?
a better auror?
or can we say, a good lover?
the better for you?
is it Sirius or Snape..

~Air Angel~
I think Snape might've been back in the day.........or maybe he is in secret.........but Sirius would, to me, be the fun loving one that I would want to date.

Snape on the other hand would be the dark mysterious one......it'd be....to know or not to know him.... ya know....

Jackie Malfoy
I would have to say Sirius!Not only because I like him more then Snape but because of his angry promblem and be able to turn into a dog I think he can beat Snape anytime!JM

tigress
sirius sirius sirius sirius sirius sirius he's D man lol

Peeves-04
Sirius!

Anna85
Sirius is my favourite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

FoamyFan
I like sirius...so him

pretty angel
i think if james wasnt so mean to snape when they were in hogwarts then snape wouldnt be so mean to harry now but i think sirius is way better then snape

~Freak-N-Crazy~
Just 2 b annoying SNAPE!!! big grin....Wats a story without an extreamly evil goodguy blink that dont really make sense but oh well

ladygrim
hmmm i'd say sirius

chic_sxydiva
same... I'd vote for Sirius coz he's not annoying as Snape is.

~Freak-N-Crazy~
Thats exactly y I voted 4 snape wink

ladygrim
lol... but i struggled to make that decision because in the first to books snape was my fav character then sirius came along and i was like oh no .. which one ...

SOME ONE TELL ME TO SHUT THE F>> UP >>> I JUST SEEM TO BABBLE ALL THE TIME

~Freak-N-Crazy~
So??....Is it a bad thing

midnightshadow
i agree, sirius s sooo much better in every way than snape! snape is far too seriouse too much of the time, and sirius has that devil-may-care attitude that is sooo......i dont know.....refreshing? maybe thats not the right word.
oh well. dont mind me i dont kow what im talkin about.
and ladygrim thinks she babbles, hehe! roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

ladygrim
...lol...i think u kno i do esp after 3 1/2 glasses of wine....lol

Snapette
*snorts* Severus Snape is *so* much better than Sirius. Besides, he's dead.
I used to adore Sirius, but just look at how he treated Sev.
I've written 5 A4 pages about SS, it's kind of an essay, and about 75% of my fanart is of him(I have around 50 fanart pics).
Plus, Alan Rickman is the greatest actor EVER!!!!!
I only have 2 more things to say:

1.Severus Snape Rocks My Skull Socks!!!
&
2.I declare my never-ending loyalty and dedication to Alan Rickman!!!!

johnnywooh
no sirius for me

ladygrim
noooooooooooo hes not dead..... take that bak....

the words SIRIUS BLACK IS DEAD were not mention in that book he just fell behind a veil ....

johnnywooh
EXACTLY! theres no prooof of that! not dead not dead not dead not dead not dead not dead not dead not dead not dead not dead not dead not dead not dead not dead not dead not dead not dead not dead not dead not dead not dead woooooooooooooooooooooh im high today dont mind me

<Tidus>
I would say Sirius cuz hiis loving and stuff, and I want him to be the best... BUt peeps come to reality, Snape was a death eater! A Wizard of plain dark magic! He can use Avada Kedavra!! Sirius barely an Auror!

ladygrim
wats wrong wit beiing a evil... i like it ...

d'wittymudblood
For me.. i really like Snape...
i don't know but...
evil.. yeah, he is a little evil in the story..
but as the story goes on..
i realize that there must be a lighter side on him..

About Sirius, yeah.. he's good.. so good for hArry..
on how he cares on Harry..
perfect.. shall we say??

But sorry, Sirius...
I voted for Snape..
i am really a fan of him..
very loyal to him...

SNAPE rocks!!!
He rules!!!
Go Severus Snape!!
Go, Go, Go....

ladygrim
smile

d'wittymudblood
Snape really rocks my world!!!!!!!

lilsis
sry to all the sirius fans out there but id have to w/ snape. i mean sirius doesnt exactly use his head all the time. dumbledore told to stay in the house but he just couldnt resist playing hero......JUST LIKE HARRY!! besides i feel sry for snape for the way james & sirius treated him back in the day plus i think that maybe the reason he has so much built up hatred was b/c his parents. from wat i gather from the book his parents sounded like they needed a great deal of marital counseling. & yeah sirius may be animagus & an auror but still severus was a death eater & now hes been taught ways weasel his way out of trouble (such as occlumency) so IS a pritty powerful wizard if think about it. also sirius isnt the only one who's come to harry's rescue snape has too. snape may make all the little things seem like a big deal but when things start to get serious he tries to see things through smoothly. he doesnt want anything bad to happen...i think.

a1hsauce
Sirius would knock the crap out of snape

impatientinky
exactly! what he said ^^!

a1hsauce
you said it tinky

lilsis
im not saying that he couldnt_im just saying snape isnt gonna go down w/o puttin up a pritty good fight...as matter of fact i would luv to see them two into it. they're both VERY skilled wizards & neither one of them would be likely to back down. even if one was about to kill the other & they were all screwed up & mangled looking they'd still go at it just b/c of the simple fact that they hate each other...but no im not saying that snape could rip sirius apart but im not saying that sirius could do the same to snape...to be honest im not exactly sure who would win that fight just that it'd be REALLY good one! but even if sirius did win i think id still side w/ snape just cuz i think hes kool wink

a1hsauce
i think u might be just a tad bit bias since u are slytherin's seeker....

lilsis
no not really there's alotta ppl that i like in other houses:

lupin (yeah i know hes graduated but WAS in Gryfinndor)
cedric diggory
ron
...actually all of the weasleys except percy
hermoine
dumbledore
mcgonagall
sprout
flitwick(...dont know wat house he was in)
neville
luna
dean
seamus
lee jordan
anglina johnson
oliver wood

actually if anything i like more ppl in other houses than my own...i just think snape kool & i feel sry him & i never said that i DIDNT like sirius i just said that he didnt use his head all the time...snape can b just as unpleasant as sirius & sirius can b just as unpleasant as snape...in my opinion they come very close to equalling each other out but i just choose to cast my vote towards snape b/c i like him better...i like sirius too but snape better. wink

a1hsauce
lol i think u named off every character in the book, im pretty impressed.

i think inside we all have alil bit of snape in us

lilsis
big grin see im easy to get along w/
....i do have to admit though i am getting to where i dont like harry__hes really starting to tick me off yelling @ dumbledore & wat not..........& im sry this is getting off topic ill shut up now wink thumb up

a1hsauce
no its okay everybody has their views on mr. potter, but then again he has been through A LOT... can i ask why u like the slytherin house

lilsis
sure u can........but to tell u the truth the only reason i picked the Slytherin house as my fav was b/c for 1 thing snape is one of my fav characters apart from a couple others & for another thing....well....i just have an absolute LUV any type of reptillian creature. wink wats ur fav house/wat house r u in?

a1hsauce
well to tell u the truth, i kinda got a thing for hermione so i have to say gryffindor

lilsis
yeah i just read the 'who would u go out w/' thread bill weasley for me

a1hsauce
lol is bill the one that works with the dragons and stuff...

lilsis
nah thas charlie i thought bout him when i read the 1st book but then when bill was introduced in the 4th book i had to change my mind...long hair, roughed up look, i couldnt resist!

ladygrim
didnt we find out that he did that all ready in the flash back ....well teased him ...

Mexican Potter
Too bad Sirius is Dead Huh?

~Freak-N-Bunny~
Yeah neva know...He might come back as a Zobi...Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa evillaugh

Ok I know its impossible so leave me alone :P

Freâk'n'Zömbí
zombie u mean? LOL
and what so wrong wiv being a zombi???

~Freak-N-Bunny~
Oh so ur aloud 2 spell it zombi but Im not GOH people these days mad

Freâk'n'Zömbí
.....yeah but....u missed the "m" laughing

~Freak-N-Bunny~
I know...but thats not the point stick out tongue

Freâk'n'Zömbí
tiger spider
look....the tiger's hungery

~Freak-N-Bunny~
Oh no shock Run Spidey RUUUUUN spider

Freâk'n'Zömbí
laughing out loud
but the tiger is on an esculator (sp) so he/she aint moving yes

~Freak-N-Bunny~
LOL laughing Yeah I guess....Then RUN TIGER RUUUUUUUUUUN tiger

Freâk'n'Zömbí
tiger ........meh.....not in any rush...prolly coz he's been walking ever sinse he'she was made no expression

mrs.seanastin14
probably! smile
for me it a tie cuz sirius is so rough around the edges and smokin! and plus hes so saweet!!!! he cares so much about harry! hes laid back, funny, sweet, hott, AND sensitive!!!!! wat more could a girl ask for? but then again.... snape is a hottie too and HES rough around the edges too! and hes a tortured soul!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! a little too deep for me, but seriously! and under all that hatred theres a heart and he cares for harry too, somewhere way deep deep deep down in his heart, maybe! laughing out loud and u know wat? i understand why he hates harry so much! plz don't critisize or hate me for saying this but i can't really stand james potter that much, myself! i would probably hate someone's kid that flew me up in the air and turned me upside and showed my undies to the world, also!!!!!!!!! don't ya'll agree? probably not, but hey, at least i was honest!

lilsis
hystericalI AGREE!! I MOST DEFINITELY AGREE!!

mrs.seanastin14
ur kool, i thought ya'll hate me!

Freâk'n'Zömbí
...nah...we dun hate u happy (or were u talkin' 2 lilsis??? blink )

lilsis
whoever she's talking to we dont hate u thumbsupas a matter of fact i think ur kool_________& ^^ ur kool too Freak n Zombi wink

Freâk'n'Zömbí
Happy Dance YAY!!! .......u r 2 lilsis big grin

Wolflet
U SAID IT!

*SPAM*
bnxusf s soig sdjsoi sdijg woigwjr ijg 9ewg pog we [9werpoi eligleig oqe rlkreg jqerg jle;gr jerg iqj egrj aergselrjg jalrgrkjgsrg weirgiregi i jgeji gwerg wiejrgwerig wrgwirwoegjp qpoire;g er

lilsis
big grin YAY!! IM KOOL Happy Dance
@ SPAM: wat tha erm

Claidissa*Star
Obviously, I prefer Sirius.love

lilsis
im still rooting for snape
........"GOOOOOO SNAPE!!!!!!!!!!!"

a1hsauce
i dunno though, snape has some greasy a$$ hair

lilsis
soooooo hes got grungy teeth too

a1hsauce
hey might scare people to death.

sirius even though hes dead i think would knock out snape

lilsis
HOW????????? HE'D GO RIGHT THROUGH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!hysterical

lilsis
^^i mean YEAH sirius may be able to give snape the chilly willies if he does attempt to knock him out...BUT THAS ABOUT IT!! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Wolflet
GO SIRIUS!!!!

lilsis
GO SNAPE!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolflet
snape is annoying stick out tongue

SIRIUS!!!!!!!!!!

lilsis
THAS THE MAIN REASON I LIKE HIM.....WOOHOO SNAPE'S ANNOYING!!!! im sry i just think it's hilarious when he gets sarcastic w/ ppl

lilsis
NOW I HAVE BUT 1 QUESTION......................................how d'u get ur font so big?? erm

a1hsauce
its the wingardium leviosa

~Freak-N-Bunny~
LIKE THIS Lilsis stick out tongue......SNAPE!!!!!!!!!!

miahera
Snape is the chosen one! you know death eaters, even former death eaters kick butt. they play dirty. Cruciatus!

Harryslover14
Snape is cuter but sirius is nicer and i pick sirius

lilsis
BUT HOW D'U DO IT!!!!!!! laughing

lilsis
*GASPS* u...u....u picked sirius??crying1 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C'MON PPL!!!! SNAPE RULES & U KNOW IT!!!!

miahera
Sirius isn't even an Auror. c'mon, Snape will wipe the floor with this guy. he was in Azkaban too long.

lilsis
YESSSSS!!!!!!!!! FINALLY SOMBUDY SEES IT MY WAY!!! THANK U SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! U R SO AWESOME!!!

Freâk'n'Zömbí
hysterical

dance

lilsis
big grin

Freâk'n'Zömbí
thats sad laughing

lilsis
i cant help it snapes my favorite character & hardly anybudy else thinks so............SOMEBUDY'S GOTTA LIKE HIM! lol

ladygrim
well ur not the only one i think he too is a kewl character

PrinceofBlades
Defidently not, snape would so kick his but. Right hand man of Voldemort. Your not put there just to take up air. Snape would masacure Sirius. I mean, who knows Sirius better than Snape. Strengths a weaknessees galore. Maybe if Sirius wasn't such a trouble maker, he might have learned a few things like Snapes strenghts and weaknesses.

lilsis
THANK U GUYS ^^ SNAPE IS THE BEST ALWAYS HAS BEEN IN MY EYES & ALWAYS WILL B!! big grin

Freâk'n'Zömbí
LOL...he's not bad.....but yeah.....he's OK yes confused

miahera
Snape wasn't Voldermort's right hand man. I think it was the guy posing as Mad Eye Moody. Snape was just one of the Deatheaters who turned traitor. still, he kick Sirius' butt. he can't forget how he and James were bullying him when they were kids. that extracuricular black magic training during lunch will finally pay off!!!!

lilsis
WOOHOO SNAPE ROCKS!!

d'wittymudblood
GIve me a S, N, A, P, E..
Let's cheer for Snape..
Go Severus Snape..
You're the man..

PrinceofBlades
The point is we both agree, however snape was one of his elites the leader in fact along with the mad ey moody impersinator and of course Mr. Malfoy. But after Snape left, and mad eye moody captured Mr. Malfoy becomes head elite, and without saying right hand man.

ladygrim
even tho he 'stopped' being on the side of voldie i think we will see more of snape + voldie in some way or another

lilsis
i just hope snape stays on dumbledore's side....& most of all i hope he doesnt die big grin

meel

ladygrim
they are both smart but i rekon sirius has more strength mentally and phisically ... he has managed to get out of azkaban practically sane and he mayb weak phiscally from it but look at wot a weedy git snape is

dark1365
Sirius. Tougher.

lilsis
eh..........i still like snape better....

Freâk'n'Zömbí
ninja

Jedi-Knight 8k2
I love Sirius but Snape would win

ladygrim
smile

Freâk'n'Zömbí
...this topic drags on alot doesn't it wacko

lilsis
YYAAAYYY!!! THANX FOR ADMITTING IT!!!!!!!JumpyJumpy

ladygrim
i think most people in here like both of the characters or am i just hopeing they do

dark1365
Snape is wiener. Don't slap me cus of that.

ladygrim
no expression

lilsis
chair

just kidding big grin

ladygrim
well she didnt slap u ...she hit u with a chair ..lol

lilsis
weeeellllll i couldnt find a slapping smilie sad

ladygrim
id say a chairs beta ...wink

Puddin
oh i like both of them but lets say sirius sad hard hard decision

ladygrim
dont worry i had that prob ...wink but snape was my fav til sirius came along then i was stuk to pik a fav

d'wittymudblood
Clearly.. we really had a hard time, choosing who is the better man between Snape and Sirius..
But then, let sum this up..
I will try to count the votes for Snape and for Sirius..
Help me on counting..
This will be really exciting..

d'wittymudblood
Hmm, this is really hard..
I think, i will just make a poll from this..
Please vote..

d'wittymudblood
Who do u bet between the two?
Vote wisely.. : )

Clovie
with all my heart i voted for sirius droolio

ladygrim
it wud probly be easier

ladygrim
Still tuff but i voted for sirius wink

PinkDiamonds
i voted Sirius. so did wittymudblood vote 4 snape?

Loving_Daniel11
I Love Sirius! I vote him, he's great and talented.

impatientinky
Sirius Black all the way!!!

Raven Guardia
snape of course

RoguePw25
Merging.

d'wittymudblood
Still.. I'm for Snape...
Vote him please..
Snape.. Snape... : )

Ignite
i think its a close match if they fought one another..they r both pretty good...but i wuld date both actually...only coz theres no lupin!!!

ladygrim
stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.