Clone Wars (post if you have em) *especially episode 25*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jango_Fett_A
Hey, does anyone have clone wars episode 25 yet or has it even been leaked yet? If anyone has it please post them here, if you like yo ucan post any of the other episodes too. Sorry if this is a repeat thread but there used to be one i went to but it's gone now. Thanks if you can help big grin also if you have liinks to the first seasons i would appriciate it

JKozzy
No, not out. Yes, repeat thread.

eXSBass
I've got what you're asking. But i'm not going to give it to you because you're asking for it in the wrong section.

Waves hand**

You'll go home and rethink your posts

Waves hand**

jango fatt
Cool picture jango!

Jango_Fett_A
Originally posted by eXSBass
I've got what your asking. But i'm not going to give it to you because your asking in the wrong section.

Waves hand**

You go home and rethink your posts

Waves hand**

I will go home and... rethink my posts (Seriously, I posted a thread similar to this in the expanded universe forum but no one has posted yet sad )

Jango_Fett_A
Originally posted by jango fatt
Cool picture jango! thanks big grin

eXSBass
Originally posted by Jango_Fett_A
I will go home and... rethink my posts (Seriously, I posted a thread similar to this in the expanded universe forum but no one has posted yet sad )

Even if you did create a thread in the EU. I'm still not going to give it. I suggest you search, young Padawan. Or better yet, open your eyes a little. There's a huge thread on the first page in EU with a mountain of links for the Clone Wars.

Ready to post, you are not, young Padawan.

jango fatt
Are you, master jedi?

eXSBass
Originally posted by jango fatt
Are you, master jedi?

I believe I am, young Padawan.

Sod this Jedi Master shit, Clone Wars is on Toonami for U.K viewers.
Episodes 21-25 back to back.

eek!

WHAT YOU WAITING FOR? GO AND SWITCH THE TELE ON!

jango fatt
i'ain't no young padawan!!!!!!!!!!

The Ones
cant. i dont have that channel...

jango fatt
(Turns over to the dark side starts killing people)I'm a knight! A jedi knight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JKozzy
Right now? eek!

jango fatt
i'ain't have that channel either!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.