Lets change mtv!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

technickle
I don't know if anyone else knows about the new Reggaeton (fusion of Reggae, Hip-Hop, Salsa) sweeping across urban areas around the US right now.. Seems as MTV has realized the impact of this new genre and has included a song by the name of "Reggaeton Latino" on their website.

The video is actually great. It contains footage of many famous Latino from everywhere from Mexico, Puerto Rico, Spain, Brazil, Cuba, etc... If the video is viewed enough times on MTV.com, they will air it on their regular channel (not the Latin MTV). If this happens, it will be the first all Spanish video to ever air on MTV.

Honestly, I would like to see this happen. A major comglomerate like MTV actually being told what to do by society instead of the other way around. And the video is actually good, not a boy band or stupid rap video. Here is the link to the video. I encourage everyone to check it out..

mtv.com/bands/az/omar_don/artist.jhtml

Clovie
okayyy.... blink

and your point is?

LiL nAstY GirL

Demarthl
i say we mango the chutney no expression

Pandemoniac
Aaarg, thought this was an actual real protest agianst the direction MTV is heading now, a route I do not agree with at all. But no so bye

Kharhmah
http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys2/bored.gif

moises
.......yeah whatever you say

no expression

Jackie Malfoy
MTV is fine how it is1JM rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.