Troops.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jango fatt
Has anyone seen the short movie troops?

Kirby106
wassat?

jango fatt
http://www.theforce.net/fanfilms/shortfilms/troops/

jango fatt
Story:
While being filmed for the hit Imperial TV show TROOPS, Stormtroopers from the infamous Black Sheep Squadron on patrol run into some very familiar characters

JediStang
Yeah and it's freaking hilarious. It's partly what made me want to make my fan movie.

It's the TRUE story of how uncle Owen and aunt Beru died. Definately worth a viewing. Great special effects, acting, and story. However, they had to voice-over the whole darn thing, so the words are off the ombichure. Overall very funny and seriously, it would fit into ANH very well if it was a comedy.

9.5/10

jango fatt
yeah

LanİeWindu™
Here's an old thread about Star Wars fan films including some great links to more movies.

Star Wars fan films

jango fatt
Sorry

DarkYoda
Yeah...if you look hard enough and ask the right people, there are better quality versions of Troops online because it was released on DVD a while back with a movie magazine...I forget it's name. Anyway...the DVD rip is awesome!!

JediStang
Yeah I saw a copy of that on eBay once.

DCLXVI
Probably with SW: Insider, because it was written by Rubio.....wink
Seen it a few times. Quite funny indeed. wink

Julie
I've never seen it...and it won't open for me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.