How I almost got fired yesterday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tired Hiker
I got in trouble yesterday at my job for dancing in a field of flowers with my reporter. We did this story on lupins, these tiny flowers that grow and then die off every year and everyone goes crazy about them, so we set the camera up, shot us skipping around in the lupin, I put it in slow motion and added 'The Sound Of Music' theme song behind it, and we got yelled at by my boss. But it was my birthday so I really didn't care. And then some people said we looked gay. I really didn't care about that either. erm

Baylin
yay good for TTH! rolling on floor laughing

Kharhmah
laughing Sounds like fun!

Demarthl
thumb up you do what you want, if they think its not good enough they need a life

Beast_Within
i shoulda been in it! laughing

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Beast_Within
i shoulda been in it! laughing

That's what my boss said, he was like, "Why wasn't KMC's 'Beast_Within' in your story!!! mad

I was like . . . . "Sorry, gosh!" embarrasment

big grin

Beast_Within
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
That's what my boss said, he was like, "Why wasn't KMC's 'Beast_Within' in your story!!! mad

I was like . . . . "Sorry, gosh!" embarrasment

big grin dude, stop makin it up laughing out loud

Clovie
poor flowers cry

moises
I got in trouble yesterday at my job for dancing in a field of flowers with my reporter. We did this story on lupins, these tiny flowers that grow and then die off every year and everyone goes crazy about them, so we set the camera up, shot us skipping around in the lupin, I put it in slow motion and added 'The Sound Of Music' theme song behind it, and we got yelled at by my boss. But it was my birthday so I really didn't care. And then some people said we looked gay. I really didn't care about that either. erm [/QUOTE

Tell your boss he needs to get laid!

Jackie Malfoy
I would do that if I were you!JMcrazy

Raven Guardia
laughing sounds fun TH

Maya Zurak
Hehe.. i wish i could see that laughing

BlackC@t
It's so hard to tell weither TH is telling the truth or not erm

Is he just lying about being a reporter?

smoker4
You should have added a slow motion fake suicide in the film too, that would have made it an oscar contender happy

misha
I got in trouble yesterday at my job for dancing in a field of flowers with my reporter. We did this story on lupins, these tiny flowers that grow and then die off every year and everyone goes crazy about them, so we set the camera up, shot us skipping around in the lupin, I put it in slow motion and added 'The Sound Of Music' theme song behind it, and we got yelled at by my boss. But it was my birthday so I really didn't care. And then some people said we looked gay. I really didn't care about that either. erm

that would've been the funnies thing ive ever seen ... i can imagine it now ... TH stars in "the sound of music 2: daning in lupins"

Korri
Dad what were you thinking? mad

how are you supposed to support me without a job and by me all the nice things i want? cry

think before you act in future sad

JToTheP
TTH, **** your boss's opinion, and **** what people say about you and what you wanna do. I get called cute by the WORST possible customers at work, who already made me mad, and then say that makes me wanna puke. I get garbage for no reason, and I bite my tongue because I don't want to go off on them and make their blood turn cold, and lose their old ass mind for no reason. Last night there was 3 customers right next to me when I was talking to the girl I like, and I could careless if they heard me tell her to feel better, I'd see her next week, and to have a happy Easter. I could careless if they say to her that I like her, she probably already knows, but I refuse to come out and say it and risk damaging our great friendship when she has a boyfriend.

All in all, **** the world's opinions on anything, worry about the opinions of who you care about, family, some KMC members etc, forget trying to please everyone, it's NOT possible. Just do what you want, work is hard enough and when you can make someone feel good, and/or have fun, take it to the fullest since we can't have high school bs fun anymore.

Rant Ended.

~Fin

CherryPie
hey i gt suspended Happy Dance

Tex

mad

Being called gay is the most ultra flattering compliment!! zorro In the future when someone graces you with that accolade pout your lips, bat those eyes, rest one hand on your hip slowly gyrating your pelvis left to right and in your most lispful voice proclaim: "Spank-you!" captain

Beast_Within
Originally posted by Tex
mad

Being called gay is the most ultra flattering compliment!! zorro In the future when someone graces you with that accolade pout your lips, bat those eyes, rest one hand on your hip slowly gyrating your pelvis left to right and in your most lispful voice proclaim: "Spank-you!" captain laughing

Tex
eyes

SlipknoT
Fight the Power Preston!

JToTheP
Wow blink I'm insane in the AM. laughing Happy Dance

ladygrim
laughing out loud

Beast_Within
laughing

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Tex
mad

Being called gay is the most ultra flattering compliment!! zorro In the future when someone graces you with that accolade pout your lips, bat those eyes, rest one hand on your hip slowly gyrating your pelvis left to right and in your most lispful voice proclaim: "Spank-you!" captain

Note taken! Thanks Tex! big grin

Korri
cry

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Korri
cry

Don't worry, Korricle. Daddy still has a job and you will get those amazing leather shit kicking shoes for your birthday! big grin

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Clovie
poor flowers cry

We were on a trail between the flowers, so none of them were injured. smile

Korri
Dontwantit cry

The Tired Hiker
But the shoes will match the guitar I'm buying you! wink

Korri
eek! omfg Daddyhoe i lover you hug

but thewy might clash no expression.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.