Original X-Men vs. All-New, All-Different X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Featureless environment. No preptime or outside support. The characters listed are AS THEY ARE NOW (except for a select few)

Original X-Men Lineup:

Cyclops
Jean Grey (w/o full Phoenix Force but with Phoenix Force slightly boosting her powers )
Beast
Archangel
Iceman
Polaris
Havok

All New, All Different X-Men Lineup:

Storm
Wolverine
Sunfire
Thunderbird (as he was before he died)
Colossus
Banshee (as he was before Mystique slit his throat)
Nightcrawler

kgkg
Iceman does he have his new powers?

Draco69
As I said, "AS THEY ARE NOW". So yes. All though I wouldn't call them "new" just learned is all.

kgkg
then he can take most of them out going all out.

you do know what he can do right

Draco69
Yea. But Storm has gotten ridiculously powerful as well. EMPs, miniture gravity wells... And Sunfire has gotten extremely skilled with his solar radiaton powers.

stormfront13
shouldn't second team be able to get a telepath??- and draco whats a gravity well??

Draco69
No idea. Chris Claramont is very talented when making things that don't exist. Basically she compressed energy/air enough for a bomb's explosion to get sucked in. She then threw it into outer space. Ridiculous.

black wolverine
im pretty sure second team would win

this isnt even fair cyclops is gay and weak and jean dont even count
dat ho will faint after trying to take over someones mind

Draco69
What the f**k?

Kento
I think the original X-Men will win.

stormfront13
idk it seems kinda uneven i mean you got polaris, iceman and havok and a telepath(against a team that doesn't have one) on one team. i really want second generation to win but it seems more like the first will win.

lightaxe
yea first team has the whole telepath thing going so i doubt they are really going to lose.

Draco69
The new team is very capable of deflect telepathic attacks. Storm did it to Emma and Rachel Grey. Wolverine is very strong-willed. etc.

stormfront13
yeah storm is one of the toughest minds to crack but then theres polaris and colossus will be helpless until she's out. idk the second team stands a chance if they can take out jean and polaris quickly

kgkg
can't NC take their heads off while Storm is making the land Foggy.

Draco69
He could. But he wouldn't. He's a priest. Uber-religous. "Thou shalt not kill." Much less teleport someone's head off. It's not in his character.

stormfront13
well banshee could scream at the other team making them kinda like well idk but i don't think people can use their powers while being screamed at. then kurt can teleport and hit each opponent while storm attacks them w/ lightning

kgkg
ohhh isn't this bloodlust mode or whatever. that's what the forum rules say LMAO

Swanky-Tuna
Fighting to the best of their ability while staying in character.

stormfront13
it shouldn't be blood lust unless the maker of the thread says so right rigth?? idk imo team 2 wins

Swanky-Tuna
Tron's defintion of bloodlust is the characters fighting to the best of their ability while staying in character. That's really how it should always be unless the creater wants the fighters to be "out for blood."

Storm immediately striking everybody with lightning seems a bit off the "no killing" thing the x-men have.

stormfront13
well imo second team wins

stormfront13
i think banshee, storm, nightcrawler, and sunfire are key members to the second team

ayjay
first team wins easy...cyclops leadership skills and optic blast...Jean with semi-phoenix force, iceman just them could take out team 2

pr1983
Originally posted by ayjay
first team wins easy...cyclops leadership skills and optic blast...Jean with semi-phoenix force, iceman just them could take out team 2

i agree...

team 1 is taking this easily...

stormfront13
well when you have banshee screaming at you its eally hard to focus and even harder to use ur powers- as we have seen in the recent past wolverine and storm have some of the hardest minds to crack into. cyclops can't hit target every time and it might not take the person out right away. the only person that'd be a problem is iceman imo

pr1983
your assuming banshee will get the chance...

Cyclops, Jean, Iceman, Polaris or Havok can all hit banshee while he's setting himself up for his scream...

and cyclops is well capable of hitting banshee... unless someone gets in the way...

and the fact that were assuming jean hasnt reduced the entire second team (storm included) to the mental age of five...

stormfront13
your acting like ita a huge process for banshee to scream- its not its just like talking

DarkCrawler
And nose probably doesn't affect Iceman...and wouldn't the other team members (Banshees own) affected by the sound?

pr1983
Originally posted by stormfront13
your acting like ita a huge process for banshee to scream- its not its just like talking

he has to aim... and make sure nobody is in the way...

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
And nose probably doesn't affect Iceman...and wouldn't the other team members (Banshees own) affected by the sound?

yes they would if they were caught in its radius...

kgkg
Originally posted by pr1983
he has to aim... and make sure nobody is in the way...yes they would if they were caught in its radius...
Ice man can be vapor , broken to peices and still reform.

He will mess most of them himself , if this is bloodlust.

pr1983
Originally posted by kgkg
Ice man can be vapor , broken to peices and still reform.

He will mess most of them himself , if this is bloodlust.

i was talkin bout banshee...

stormfront13
banshee doesn't have to aim- just make sure none of his teammates aren'y in the way- on team 1 the only person i see being a problem is iceman

Swanky-Tuna
What if Jean mentally turns the powers off of everybody who doesn't get an objection from somebody and then they gank the rest?

stormfront13
well she might be able to do that but it dpends who attacks first

pr1983
Originally posted by stormfront13
banshee doesn't have to aim- just make sure none of his teammates aren'y in the way- on team 1 the only person i see being a problem is iceman

he does have to aim, he has to be facing the people he's using it on...

iceman... sure... do you read comics where you can remove your eyes from storm for five seconds?

stormfront13
yeah i do. but imo cyclops won't be a problem, wolverine and storm have some of the hardest minds to get into and storm creates some kind of static field around herself to make even more of a psychic protection for herself. i'm willing to bet money nightcrawler can handle beast for a while or even take him out. sunfire has gotten skilled w/ his powers so hge can handle havok for a while. not sure about polaris yet but archangel won't be a problem and iceman will.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.