For Those Who Think Pale Blood Covered Corpes Are Pretty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

uQifg2WV
Yeah is this wierd or abnormal in anyway?

Lemonade Whiz
If you're a necromaniac you would probably find those bodies divine sick

Kharhmah
As far as I know, Necrophiliacs do not reside in KMC

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by uQifg2WV
Yeah is this wierd or abnormal in anyway?

this is more then abnormaly werid

Demarthl
people have their fetishes no expression

Jackie Malfoy
It not normal at all.JM laughing

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Demarthl
people have their fetishes no expression

Psycho Sexual Disorder no expression

Demarthl
it would be 'psychotic' actually stick out tongue

Ronny
Yucky messed bloody corpse fetish

Raven Guardia
it would be 'psychotic' actually stick out tongue

actually, sleeping with dead bodies is a Psycho Sexual Disorder.

Psychotics are those who act anger out in a Violent manner.

Demarthl
wrong way round, psychotic is used for the disorder, psycho is used to describe a person ^^

Kharhmah
wrong way round, psychotic is used for the disorder, psycho is used to describe a person ^^

http://www.my-smileys.de/generator/signs2/d0dafb08d91f0d0e8ef7d8bf69a3f3cf.png

Lemonade Whiz
Lets put this topic as a poll and see who is psychotic people fetish person laughing sick

lucija
confused i dont think its nice

Raven Guardia

no, I said a Psychotic was the disorder in which They act out in Violence.

sleeping with dead bodies is Necrophilia

the word Psycho is a label given to people with mental disorders, labels are not good then can cause stigmas.

and FYI, Antisocial personality disorder is a disorder that involves a pattern of violent, criminal or unethical and exploitative behavior and the inability to feel affection for others.

IF you don't like people and wanna be left alone thats called Schizoid, thats when your withdrawn from other people.

note Schizoid personality disorder is NOT THE SAME as Schizophrenic.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Kharhmah
http://www.my-smileys.de/generator/signs2/d0dafb08d91f0d0e8ef7d8bf69a3f3cf.png

no you **** face thats wrong, I know what I'm talking about. I majoring in Psych. Its people like you guys who seem to know a few terms and blow the rest out of proportion.

Demarthl
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
actually, sleeping with dead bodies is a Psycho Sexual Disorder.

Psychotics are those who act anger out in a Violent manner.

actually thats what you said no expression

and my use of the word anti social is actually meaning not liking to socializing, slight difference in reasons there, as it quotes im not antisocial, (i do like to socialize) i just dont like people (you piss me off so i dont talk to you)

next time i want your opinion on what my signature has in it i'll ask for it no expression

Raven Guardia
actually thats what you said no expression

and my use of the word anti social is actually meaning not liking to socializing, slight difference in reasons there, as it quotes im not antisocial, (i do like to socialize) i just dont like people (you piss me off so i dont talk to you)

next time i want your opinion on what my signature has in it i'll ask for it no expression

buddy, Its a freaking free country I'll say what the hell I want

Demarthl
which country are you referring to, as i do beleive we are not in the same one and our cultural differences may affect how your statement provokes my personal feelings no expression

Raven Guardia
which country are you referring to, as i do beleive we are not in the same one and our cultural differences may affect how your statement provokes my personal feelings no expression

America is a free country...I am American. I know your from the UK, but my freedom of speech here as nothing to do with you over there.

Kharhmah
no you **** face thats wrong, I know what I'm talking about. I majoring in Psych. Its people like you guys who seem to know a few terms and blow the rest out of proportion.

Bugger Off!

Raven Guardia
Bugger Off!

take your own advice please.

uQifg2WV
Ok just so you guys know, Im not a necrophiliac, lso it makes me sad when people die. I just think that a corpse covered in blood with wierd unknown symbols egraved in it would be a pretty sight.

Kharhmah
take your own advice please.

Er, how about NO.

I dont listen to advice from strange people. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raven Guardia
Ok just so you guys know, Im not a necrophiliac, lso it makes me sad when people die. I just think that a corpse covered in blood with wierd unknown symbols egraved in it would be a pretty sight.

never said you were smile..just trying to make a point to dense dem

Er, how about NO.

I dont listen to advice from strange people. roll eyes (sarcastic)

so, how is smart and knowing about Psych strange?

Demarthl
roll eyes (sarcastic) ithink the rod up your arse has a rod up its arse no expression

uQifg2WV
Was that intended toward me or someone else, either way it wasn't to funny, or even a good insult for that matter.

Demarthl
never said you were smile..just trying to make a point to dense dem

those who accuse are commonly worse off then the victim no expression

and don't try and put your pointless facts in my 'dense' head, you call jeans pants for christ sake, bugger off with your freedom if your gonna act like that

Raven Guardia
roll eyes (sarcastic) ithink the rod up your arse has a rod up its arse no expression

your so werid its almost funny erm

uQifg2WV
I have incited My hatred upon other for today My work is done.

Kharhmah

so, how is smart and knowing about Psych strange?

I never said being smart was strange, why would I? (I'm one of the smartest people in my year).

I called myself strange.

Demarthl
no expression bye bye thread

moises
Go America cool

Raven Guardia
those who accuse are commonly worse off then the victim no expression

and don't try and put your pointless facts in my 'dense' head, you call jeans pants for christ sake, bugger off with your freedom if your gonna act like that

I didn't accuse anyone. I was making a correction in what you said. and was only simpling supporting what the others posted before me.

about freedom, how does vocab relate anything to freedom?......you call elevators lifts erm....you call flashlights torches erm....fields pitches erm....and there is a difference between jeans and pants. jeans are of denim. Pants can be made of other material

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by moises
Go America cool

AMERICA cool...it would be better if we didnt have Bush in office though

Demarthl
jeans is often slang for any form of legged clothing, the original name was Torch, we call them elevators, lifts for short, a field is only a pitch when marked with white lines.

you did accuse me, you called me dense, that is known as an accusation, now stop this pety arguement i've already reported this thread for closure as i do not want to fight people

uQifg2WV
Ahhhh! no My pretty thread and stuff or something.

Raven Guardia
well Jeans here is defently not slang for any legged clothing.

calling you dense is not a accusation, its just a way of making fun.....and reporting..grow up.

Drix
Perfectly normal if the blodcovered, pale girl is nice. wink

Kharhmah
laughing

uQifg2WV
Its all about whats inside right. Doesn't matter how pretty and blood covered she is, but how big her heart is and how hardit is to cut through her muscle tissue.

Raven Guardia
Its all about whats inside right. Doesn't matter how pretty and blood covered she is, but how big her heart is and how hardit is to cut through her muscle tissue.

and how she thinks...or did think

Ronny
Er, how about NO.

I dont listen to advice from strange people. roll eyes (sarcastic) says the poser with the Good Charlotte signature.....

Demarthl
NNNNEEEOOOOW!!! PCHEW THgthgthgthg BOOOM!!
and here comes world war number 52!

Ronny
laughing what the hell?

dave123
*walks into a wall* eek!

Demarthl
no expression well i hope that stops the bitchfest for now, i'd like to keep my skin no expression

amity75
Necrophilia is just the same as having a beer - You crack open a cold one.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Ronny
says the poser with the Good Charlotte signature.....

DO YOU KNOW ME? DID YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND MY COMMENT? LOOK BACK AND YOU WILL SEE MY EXPLANATION. I HAVE JUST CALLED MYSELF STRANGE!

AND ANSWER ME THIS, HOW ON GODS GREEN BLOODY EARTH AM I A FLAMING POSER?!

Demarthl
oh for **** sake cant anyone just keep their mouth shut?!? reporting again

dave123
Yeah, could everyone just stop posting here... we don't need this erm

Drumdude1167
I think the question is Who doesn't think pale blood covered corpes are pretty..... wierdo

Kharhmah
I do apologise for shouting but I dont appreciate being called a poser by somebody I dont know.

Raven Guardia
oh for **** sake cant anyone just keep their mouth shut?!? reporting again

you and your reporting roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by amity75
Necrophilia is just the same as having a beer - You crack open a cold one.

funny laughing out loud

I do apologise for shouting but I dont appreciate being called a poser by somebody I dont know.

please dont raise your voice at my friend Ronny, I dont appreciate it no expression

Kharhmah

please dont raise your voice at my friend Ronny, I dont appreciate it no expression

Did you not read what you just quoted? I just bloody said sorry!

Raven Guardia
Did you not read what you just quoted? I just bloody said sorry!

I know what you wrote I just said please dont yell at her.

Kharhmah
I know what you wrote I just said please dont yell at her.

Well please tell her not to insult people she doesn't know.

Demarthl
ok every single person just stop looking at this thread, no more comments.

Raven Guardia
*punches dem in the face* just kidding wink

Demarthl
i dont know why i bother sometimes no expression

Raven Guardia
i dont know why i bother sometimes no expression

I was just playing...when I 'punched' you. earlier I wasnt joking you actually had me pissed me off...but I'm over it now.

WindDancer
Yes this is over.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.