jason vorhess vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
jason vhorhess
.Evil dude
. incredably strong
vs
superman
. boyscout
. you know the powers

to a fight to the death

David Duchovony
Superman tosses him into the sun and...that's pretty much all there is to it.

Swanky-Tuna
Knowing Jason's record, he'll probably just step out from behind a box and chop Superman in half.

Seriously though, c'mon...

Joker1237
go JAson go, This is one Boy Scout that wout go down easy.

dominic/wolf
Originally posted by David Duchovony
Superman tosses him into the sun and...that's pretty much all there is to it.

well one thing is how is he gonna get ahold of him if he gets within 5 feet hes gonna lose something like an arm or his head

Cosmic Cube
If Superman is having sex, and Jason sees him... ugh. Jason hates sex.

azndrgn
Either this is a joke or complete ignorance.

pr1983
superman could be asleep and jason couldn't hurt him...

Bungee_toad
uh yes the machete wouldnt even pierces supes skin all supes would do is pick jason up and woop til there was nutin left of him.

Bungee_toad
also joker1237 ure sig is cool wiht the cover of an issue of batman adventures.

Cosmic Cube
Seriously. What if Jason catches Superman having sex?

He and Lois are finished.

ArekExcelsior2
For all practical purposes, both are indestructible and super-strong. But Jason, whatever his virtues, has no flight, heat vision, enhanced optics, or frost breath. He's also a retarded zombie, while Supes has a decent head on his shoulders. Just list their powers and attributes and you know who wins.

pr1983
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Seriously. What if Jason catches Superman having sex?

He and Lois are finished.

no... superman will just swat him away and continue with lois...

Cosmic Cube
Dude, you don't know Jason. He hates sex. Did you ever see what happens to people who have sex in his films? They'd both be screwed.

azndrgn
Originally posted by ArekExcelsior2
For all practical purposes, both are indestructible and super-strong. But Jason, whatever his virtues, has no flight, heat vision, enhanced optics, or frost breath. He's also a retarded zombie, while Supes has a decent head on his shoulders. Just list their powers and attributes and you know who wins.

I don't know about comic-version Jason, but movie-version Jason was anything BUT indestructible. I can name numerous Jason movies where he got messed up good.

azndrgn
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Dude, you don't know Jason. He hates sex. Did you ever see what happens to people who have sex in his films? They'd both be screwed.

Have you ever seen Superman? Man of Steel, not man of jelly

Cosmic Cube
lol j/k aznd. Superman would fillet him with his own machete. Then he'd serve him to Lois, rare, with alfredo sauce and some linguine.

Gross, right?

ArekExcelsior2
Jason gets messed up good all the time - problem is he keeps coming back. He survived being thrown into a planet, for god's sake. He has what appears to me to be an undead form of indestructibility.

It's irrelevant, though. He can't fly, he can't fight at distances, he was smacked around helplessly by Freddy for at least half a movie. Supes freezes him and throws him into a sun. Oh sure, he may or may not survive... But he's in the center of a sun. He can't move. This is a ridiculous thread.

Draco69
Isn't Jason scared of water?

ArekExcelsior2
Yeah, he died from drowning. That's how Freddy kept him fairly catatonic.

So another way Superman wins: Fills up a freighter truck with water, dumps it on top of Jason, or some variation of the same gimmick. This gets worse and worse.

lightaxe
LOLOL that would be so funny.

Joker1237
dont think Jason would FEAR Water when he is awake. I mean Jason does most of his murders in some water type fight thing.

I be rooting for Jason, But I know old Supes will out match Jason.

I kinda of agree with that sun bit.

PR made the Sig. I like it, Wanted a Joker HArley like sig.

StrawNilla
Supes saves Freddy and his filmmaking friends of creating a 'Jason v Freddy' sequel and mutilates the walking mound of decomposing, machete-slinging, grunting flesh that is, uh, Jason.

ArekExcelsior2
I dunno, Jason seems hydrophobic - if not, he's at least afraid of DROWNING.

My post in retrospect reminds me of when Captain Planet would take a bulldozer and throw all the trash into the ocean. I'm sure that the planet thanks you now that all sorts of fish are being killed by the toxins in common consumer parts, such as computers. Ass.

Cosmic Cube
Hydrophobic... like a phospholipid?

ArekExcelsior2
Not at all. Maybe a yourmommalipid.

I hate myself.

In all seriousness: Not in terms of chemistry or biology.

Cosmic Cube
rofl

jplatinum
You say jason can't hurt superman.
I beg to differ.
The guy is so strong he is easily class 20 or higher.
That would be enough to hurt supes if he caught him off guard.
That machete once went through a foot of solid reinforce steel in jason x.
The guy has hell powers and can regenerate most wounds in seconds.
He has superstrenght and gets stronger with his rage. He also, can't stay dead and will keep popping up till he catches supes off guard and "snipttt"
Shi-shi-shi-shi-hi-hi-hi-hi.

Btw. Jason x got a serious armor upgrade and he got a strength upgrade too.I'm not saying he will take supperman, I'm just saying that its possible he could win.

Tron
It's laughable that some people here are actually debating this seriously. Class 20 strength? You do realize that's 20 tons, right? Jason's NOT that strong, and if he was, class 20 isn't even enough to clip Superman's toenails, even IF he caught Supes and his toes off guard. And even with the Jason X upgrade, it's NOT any kind of possibility that he's taking Superman, not while he's sleeping, not while he's taking a dump, not while he's boning Lois, not while he's tokin' on that krypton brand weed.

Arsenal
After an hour of being overpowered by Jason, Superman would realize that his only chance of victory would be using Jason's fear of water against him. Knowing this, Superman would lure Jason to a water fountain and splash water at him.

jplatinum
Tron, that was crazy,man.

"Not while hes sleeping, not while hes taking a dump, not while hes boning lois."

That's wild,man. cool

ZephroCarnelian
What? People are seriously suggesting that Jason stands a chance???

An android beat Jason to crap in Jason X! A friggin android, lol!

And the Robo-Jason? If it's not made of adamantium then Supes will simply rip him into tiny little pieces. Or melt him with his heat vision.

Or better, freeze him, then smash him into tiny little pieces - he'll stay dead from that...

And Jason CANNOT, repeat CANNOT do anything whatsoever to hurt Supes. Supes is ever so slightly tougher than a steel door lol. wink

jplatinum
Alright man calm down.
Just difference of opinion thats all.

But Jason could've put that machete through supes' stomach too.

Ever seen a hurricane put a piece of straw through a tree, a tree dude.
With enough rage/strength Jason could rip through that s shield and cave in clark's chest.
Espsecially, if its friday the 13th cause he draws power from that.
Supes would preety much curbstomp him, but he'll just keep coming back untill he gets that sneak attack in at an offguard moment. You know the rest.

Btw. how can even regular supes keep something from hell that won't stay dead down. He can't.

ragesRemorse
what the hell is it exactly that jason COULD do to superman?

Arsenal
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
what the hell is it exactly that jason COULD do to superman?
Plead with him to have mercy.

pr1983
Originally posted by Arsenal
Plead with him to have mercy.

laughing

jplatinum
Real funny? Ha Ha>sarcasm

ZephroCarnelian
Supes is invulnerable to all physical attacks, unless:

a) He is fatigued and his bio-field starts to let up. (That's how Doomsday beat him, and super-powerful characters like Hulk can wear him down)

b) Kryptonite (duh!)

c) Magic spells.

Now how would Jason be able to hurt Supes?

Have you ever seen Supes be hurt by such a mundane thing as a blade, unless it's either enchanted or there's K-Nite nearby? A knife is made of metal, and metal will shatter against his invulnerable bio-field.

Jason punches Supes in the face. Breaks his hand. Supes laughs.

Jason tries to pick Supes up to throw him. Supes stays rooted on the spot and laughs.

Jason hits Supes with his knife, the knife explodes. Supes laughs.

Then Supes either:

Vapourises Jason with his heat-vision (Come back from that)!
Mashes him into a bloody pulp with his bare hands.
Freezes him with ice-breath and then shatters him.
Drops a mountain top on him and squashes him into a pancake.
Blows him off the planet with Super-breath.
Grabs him and flies with him so fast that the friction burns him away.
Shakes him so hard he separates into his component molecules.

Or everyone's favourite Super-Tactic!

Flies him into the sun.

Tassadar
Jason cant hurt Superman
I may despise him, but Supes wins 10/10

spetznaz
Originally posted by Tron
It's laughable that some people here are actually debating this seriously. Class 20 strength? You do realize that's 20 tons, right? Jason's NOT that strong, and if he was, class 20 isn't even enough to clip Superman's toenails, even IF he caught Supes and his toes off guard. And even with the Jason X upgrade, it's NOT any kind of possibility that he's taking Superman, not while he's sleeping, not while he's taking a dump, not while he's boning Lois, not while he's tokin' on that krypton brand weed.

Well put. laughing

Although to be honest I am close to 100% sure that the same people who are saying that Jason could beat Superman (my goodness) would rant and rave if a thread was made that had Jason fighting Spiderman (in which case they would NOW start saying that it is ridiculous anyone would matchup Spiderman vs Jason because Spidey could defeat Jason 10/10. Yet Superman is supposed to lose to Jason).

At times I think there should be posting standards .....clear and consistent application of logic should be one of them.

batdude123
Originally posted by spetznaz
Well put. laughing

Although to be honest I am close to 100% sure that the same people who are saying that Jason could beat Superman (my goodness) would rant and rave if a thread was made that had Jason fighting Spiderman (in which case they would NOW start saying that it is ridiculous anyone would matchup Spiderman vs Jason because Spidey could defeat Jason 10/10. Yet Superman is supposed to lose to Jason).

At times I think there should be posting standards .....clear and consistent application of logic should be one of them.

Agreed. wink

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Supes is invulnerable to all physical attacks, unless:

a) He is fatigued and his bio-field starts to let up. (That's how Doomsday beat him, and super-powerful characters like Hulk can wear him down)

b) Kryptonite (duh!)

c) Magic spells.

Now how would Jason be able to hurt Supes?

Have you ever seen Supes be hurt by such a mundane thing as a blade, unless it's either enchanted or there's K-Nite nearby? A knife is made of metal, and metal will shatter against his invulnerable bio-field.

Jason punches Supes in the face. Breaks his hand. Supes laughs.

Jason tries to pick Supes up to throw him. Supes stays rooted on the spot and laughs.

Jason hits Supes with his knife, the knife explodes. Supes laughs.

Then Supes either:

Vapourises Jason with his heat-vision (Come back from that)!
Mashes him into a bloody pulp with his bare hands.
Freezes him with ice-breath and then shatters him.
Drops a mountain top on him and squashes him into a pancake.
Blows him off the planet with Super-breath.
Grabs him and flies with him so fast that the friction burns him away.
Shakes him so hard he separates into his component molecules.

Or everyone's favourite Super-Tactic!

Flies him into the sun.

Ah, c'mon...don't be shy. Tell us who you really think would win...

spetznaz
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Ah, c'mon...don't be shy. Tell us who you really think would win...

Captain America!

batdude123
Nah! W0lbereen! big grin

Superherovandal
he loses badly to doom with no armor everyone says but people think he'll beat Supes. wow. that's fanboyism if i ever say it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.