Plo Koon, Kit Fisto,and Ki-Adi-Mundi vs. General Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
Who prevails? laughing Happy Dance laughing out loud

Darth_Nefarus
Grievous, he's already slapped around Ki-Adi-Mundi while other Jedi masters were helping him.

12345qwert
i think the jedi will win.

Revan Darkstar
the jedi, Plo Koon is an amazing dueller on his own. Darth Maul compared him to Mace Windu in Shadow Hunter. And Mace could take Grevious on his own. Also Kit isn't bad either, probably only a bit worse than Obi-Wan. Ki-Adi would be the weak link here, but I think that even if he died and if was just Plo and Kit they would win.

Darth_Janus
Agreed. Kit Fisto was an accomplished Form I practitioner (One of the few) and was able to overcome a droid made specifically to kill Jedi. Him and Plo would win.

Darth_Nefarus
Ki-Adi-Mundi is no match for Grievous, even when he has several Jedi helping him in the battle. Grievous would kill them with some difficulty, but rest assure, the general takes the W

Darth Mantis
Said it like a true sith lord...

Darth_Janus
I disagree. Ki-Adi-Mundi wasn't a battle master. Kit Fisto was a general and a very capable fighter.

Master Ferro
come on you think ki adi is the weakest he has to pep talk all of the jedi fight grevious alone and your saying and octupus that never stops smiling is better

Jedi Mom
mundi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.