Fire Emblem (GBA)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DracotheDragon
I'm sure this topic has sprung up in here somewhere, but here goes...

Fire Emblem for the GBA has got to be one of the greatest GBA games ever, asides from Pokemon: Fire Red, Leaf Green, Sapphire, and Ruby.
This game is worth getting if you like chess, checkers, and any of the Final Fantasy Tactics games. I give this game 9 out of 10!!! I love it, what about you guys? Happy Dance

Phoenix Aska
You can now get fire emblm the sacred stones for the GBA

Its just as good as the original

General Kaliero
Fire Emblem is one of those amazing Nintendo console series that, for unknown reasons, is barely known in the US, like the Tales Series. If you are able to read Japanese, buy some imports of the rest of the series, 'cuz they're all the best strategy games out there.

Fire Emblem on the GBA is great. Good story, excellent gameplay (like pretty much the rest of the series ^^;; ). And it's also fun to play, a definite plus. The learning curve is good, and overall it's a must-get game.

I haven't played the Sacred Stones yet, but as soon as I have some money I'll be getting it. And I can't wait for the GCN Fire Emblem game, either! *glee*

Phoenix Aska
actually for the PSP I heard that tales of eternia comes out for it but I don't know when a release date is

General Kaliero
Eternia might be coming to PSP? I heard that one of the Tales (either Eternia or Destiny, I can't remember) was coming to the DS.. Oo?

Phoenix Aska
yup and I heard tales of legendia wascoming out for the GC

General Kaliero
Yeah, Tales of Legendia is looking great, but I heard that it was gonna be a PS2 exclusive, possibly PS3.

However, we're getting extremely off-topic, dontcha think? ^^;;

On topic: Fire Emblem games are great! Buy them now! All of them! Muahaha!!

Phoenix Aska
theres only one to buy right now...

unless you wanna go spend money on imported fire emblem games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.