DC team V's Rogue..... with add ons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
ok Rogue has, again, permanently absorbed Multiple Man, Quicksilver, Havok......... and Cyclops

this time she is fighting Superman, Ultraman, Wonder Woman, Supergirl and Eradicator

She is attacking them so she has time to multiply before hand........ it was claimed my last one of these was a little one sided..... what do you think this time?

Oh .......... and Rogue has full knowledge of her new powers and her mind is in complete mental control

Draco69
Rogue loses this time. Especially with Eradicator and Ultraman.

Scoobless
really? do you think it would be easy?........ i think with Cyclops' and Havok's combined powers times a few hundred or more she could take them down...... Quicksilver's speed may be inferior to all the super peole on the DC team...... with the exception of WW in terms of reaction speed......... but with the addition of Rogue's own speed and strength..... plus the fact that there will be hundreds of her for them to fight....... i think she will have an excellent chance of winning

Draco69
A good chance. But not greater than the DC team. Even with their enhancements Rogue is not nearly on par with an of the DC team members. Ultraman is extremely ruthless. He would be melting heads left and right.

They're faster, stronger and much more powerful. Eradicator overblows the team.

Superherovandal
no almost everyone there is thousands more powerful than her.

Scoobless
but there could be thousands of her......Cyclops blast at full power cracked Onslaught..... 500 of those at once could knock out a Kryptonian......... perhaps even kill one

Draco69
Superman isn't going to stand still against giant kamehaha like wave hurdling towards him. The Eradicator can just absorb it.

Scoobless
it would be from various directions at once....... even Superman can't keep track of 500 people moving at mach speeds in every direction at once

Scoobless
how can Eradicator absorb it? i didn't know he absorbed stuff

Draco69
He's like Bishop.

Superman's brain works like a supercomputer. He can easily keep track of the Rogues.

Scoobless
are you saying he absorbs anything that comes his way?...... wouldn't that make him the most powerful character in DC....... the cyborg Superman shot right through him in "the return of Superman"

Draco69
He had enhancements at that time. Eradicator's alot more powerful nowadays. Disappeared though...

Scoobless
how much heat can he or Superman take? Havok's blasts are extremely hot...... he once melted an adamantium door in "Mutant X" (the comic, not the crappy TV show)....... of course it exhausted him..... but with hundreds of them a few exhaustd ones would be acceptable

Draco69
Well. Superman survives the Sun, Imperiux's blast and Mageddon's attacks pretty well..

Scoobless
yeah but the Sun powers him as well so any heat he takes there wont have the same effect as intense heat that doesn't power him up

illadelph12
The key for Rogue to secure a victory would be absorbing Wonderwoman and/or Supergirl as well. Just because she's absorbed the powers she has doesn't mean she can't add to her collection. If she can overwhelm Wonderwoman (numbers and firepower would be the only way to get Diana), and get her in a position where a few clones can pin her down and absorb her abilities, it would help fight Supes and the others more effectively (giving her a needed speed, skill, and invulnerability boost).

I'd take the DC team if she can't pull that off.

On a side note, this battle would be one hell of a visual. Plasma and Optic blast going everywhere. 100's of Rogue's getting smacked into the surface of the planet, and 200 more flying back up to continue the fight.

Draco69
True. But the Imperiux blast was extremely hot. It nearly burned WW to death. Superman was unfazed. And Supes goes down Darkseid's Hellpits all the time.

Draco69
Originally posted by illadelph12
The key for Rogue to secure a victory would be absorbing Wonderwoman and/or Supergirl as well. Just because she's absorbed the powers she has doesn't mean she can't add to her collection. If she can overwhelm Wonderwoman (numbers and firepower would be the only way to get Diana), and get her in a position where a few clones can pin her down and absorb her abilities, it would help fight Supes and the others more effectively (giving her a needed speed, skill, and invulnerability boost).

I'd take the DC team if she can't pull that off.

On a side note, this battle would be one hell of a visual. Plasma and Optic blast going everywhere. 100's of Rogue's getting smacked into the surface of the planet, and 200 more flying back up to continue the fight.

Rogue cannot absorb WW. Her powers are given. Not genetic. Numerous power absorbing foes have tried and failed.

Rogue cannot absorb Supergirl either. Like her cousin, Supergirl possesses a forcefield around her entire body.

Scoobless
the force field can be taken down though if the person uses up a lot of energy..... right?........ does Ultraman have one of these fields?

Scoobless
Originally posted by illadelph12

yeah i'd love to see this....... i always try to visualise how the fights would look...... this one would be sweet, if a little cluttered with Super-Rogues

Draco69
Ultraman possesses a field. The forcefield remains intact if a yellow sun is still intact. Supergirl would have to be beaten nearly to death for the forcefield to go down.

Ultraman is extremely ruthless. A murdering biz. He'd be firing heat vision into the Rogue's eyes. Breaking their necks. He's very scary.

Scoobless
hmmm...... i still think hundreds of Cyclops style full power optic basts can take down almost anyone short of Galactus

Draco69
Not Superman. He can take ALOT of damage. He can also just avoid the things.

If the Rogues use full-power optic blasts they would be exhausted.

Scoobless
not with quicksilvers stamina and rogues physical strength they wouldn't... and even less than full blasts would be damaging from hundreds of people at once

Scenario: a bunch of the Rogues go for each character and seperate them.... a few grab Supergirl (least experienced)more pile on and they blast the crap out of her until her forcefield weakens..... they absorb some of her power then multiply creating even more powerful versions of the Super-Rogue..... battle continues with more powerful Rogues being created all the time

after this i see Rogue taking it

Draco69
I..*cough*.....AM....*gakk*....DEFEATED!!

stretcher

Scoobless
bash = Superman fighting endless numbers

http://www.simplifiedsigns.org/victory.jpg

for Rogue that is

Khellendros
Yeah... if the Rogues can take out Ultraman and Eradicator pretty fast,t hey stand a chance, since Superman isn't going to be brutally murdering the Rogues right off the bat, and likely neither will Supergirl. Wonder Woman would be a problem because she could just go around strangling Rogues with her lasso. But, a handful or two of Rogues later and she's down for the count. I dunno, Rogue still stands a chance, but I wuldn't be tmoney on her winning this one.

Superherovandal
hey couldn't WW make her lasso really long and tie all the Rouges.

Scoobless
i doubt it

Khellendros
Originally posted by Superherovandal
hey couldn't WW make her lasso really long and tie all the Rouges.
She could mkae the lasso long enough, but no way could she get them all tied up.

David Duchovony
Originally posted by Scoobless
how much heat can he or Superman take? Havok's blasts are extremely hot...... he once melted an adamantium door in "Mutant X" (the comic, not the crappy TV show)....... of course it exhausted him..... but with hundreds of them a few exhaustd ones would be acceptable

I thought Adamantium could not be melted once it was it had been cooled.

Scoobless
Originally posted by David Duchovony
I thought Adamantium could not be melted once it was it had been cooled.

anyything can melt under enough heat..... regardless of the claims of the creator

Scoobless
pmub

bitca730
"Ultraman can absorb the strength, knowledge, and powers of whatever he fights"

And those are just one of his powers, Lol...Ultraman alone takes this....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.