bad news for harry potter movie fans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celestial_moon
i just read that the order of the phoenix comes out in 2007!!! they will be 2 old 2 play the parts! daniel radcliffe would be, like, 18, tom would b in his 20's, rupert would be in his 20's. emma would also be 18. IT'S NOT FAIR!

ArrghPirateGirl
All well

Elondra
That would be good.With different actors the film might be better.

punkyhermy
yaeh!but i'm used to the old actorsa nd wat can i say...i don't like changes...

xNataliex
I thought Tom is like, 15 right now!... so three years later, won't he be like 19 or 18? heh, i guess that's 20's...

celestial_moon
actually i heard tom felton was 14/15 in the first movie...weird. and it would b a lot worse with different actors. not the same chemistry.

PrincessAsh007
I love Tom, Emma, Daniel and Rupert but sometimes you just have to move on.. *sniff* sad lol

celestial_moon
yes but then i'll end up gagging because they wont b as good. but i will move on!

Razul
if they change actors, it will be the last movie

hhhhr
i think i should take my time with the next book; half a page per day big grin

slytherinchick
I really hate that. It won't be good if they have new actors/actress. Oh well.

celestial_moon
sad

LAXCHIX
hey well i think that they should just keep the sam e characters because the movie is so good and with different actors will stuck. and isnt the whole point of a movie to show that the characters have grown? hello.....!!!!!! sad mad confused

celestial_moon
THANK U

myredmirage95
um...just because the movie won't come out until 2007 doesnt mean they can't film it now. They started filming GOF March 22nd.. give them a year to get it finished, then they'll start filming OOTF, which will be in 2005 and will make the actors around 15-17 years old. No big deal since most actors are quite a few years older in real life than the characters they play.

Chelse_gladrin9
if tom's not in it im not going to watch it. he RULES beyond all belief !!

celestial_moon
now that u mention it... confused

pinkduckie
ok here is the thing,
if you change the original actors it with change the chemistry with in the group. it is po ssible to be 20-25 and play a 17 year old.

look at your favorite teenage tv show.... on The O.C we have 23 years old playing 18 year olds.. it is possible.

i mean who else are you going to get to play Ron? i mean who can do those faces he does. Or who could you get to play malfoy.. no one will ever be able to say "Potter" with such hate like tom does!

Freddy_vs_Jason
I don't like changes either......no I don't mind some, we'll you never know, they mite do order of the blah blah.........they said they probably weren't doing GOF but it turns out they are.

celestial_moon
i think they'r holding off the 5th movie so jkr can get her books out...they've mostly caught up with her.

ElectricBugaloo
yeah...the movies aren't all that good now....

muse5
that's weird, i'll be in college (age 20), o well, the kids look so great as their characters, i'll be sad to see them replaced

myredmirage95
They're playing 16 year olds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.