Greatest green lantern of all time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Rank them as you see fit!
Greatest GREEN LANTERN OF ALL TIME
hal jordan
alan scott
john setwart
klye rayner
guy gardner

eleveninches
Greatest gl's members of recent times (including the GLC members pre-ET):

1.Hal Jordan
2.Sinestro
3.Alan Scott
4.Killowog
5.Kyle Rayner
6.Mogo
7.John Stewart
8.Katma-Tui
9.Guy Garnener
10.Tomar-Re
11.Adam
12.Jade
13.Tomar-Tu
14.Galte-Re

worst GL's:

g'nort
ch'p

Swanky-Tuna
What about Galius Zed? He's the soccer ball GL.

Cosmic Cube
No... Hal is way better than him.

But, I say Kyle. I prefer Ion to Parralax. His name is cooler too.

The Flash
Wrong forum.

Cosmic Cube
So.

Jason8200
As far as ability and will goes... Hal Jordan. Kyle Rayner is a close second just because he had no formal training but as still held his ground with some pretty tough bad guys.

Cosmic Cube
Kyle would kick Hal's ass. His is the only ring without the yellow impurity.

lightaxe
how is he going to take advantage of that? wear yellow pajamas?

Swanky-Tuna
Where would Galius Zed stand though?

The Flash
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
So. It shows the stupidity of some members.

Sentry
I would've voted for Hal, but he went insane and became too powerful, so I'll stick with the first ever GL, Sentinel. He's cool. Alan get's my vote.

Pepito
Originally posted by lightaxe
how is he going to take advantage of that? wear yellow pajamas?

It may sound stupid but he would beat any other green lantern probably. After all they could toss stuff at him but he would be able to do that AND attack them directly.

Jason8200
How exactly could Kyle beat Hal? The rings strength goes by will power and Hal has the strongest will out of all GLs. Its true that having an immunity to the color yellow is an advantage of Kyle's ring but he has never gone under the training that Hal has gone through. The main argument that Kyle would have on his side is that his ring holds more of a charge than Hals does. Kyle's ring will not run out of power after 24 hour providing he does not use all of his energy. But it is possible for Kyle to use all of his energy within a 24 hour time period and need to recharge. Where other GL rings are limitless power within a 24 hour time frame but are rendered drain at 24 hours besides the reserve it has. The other main difference between the two is that Kyles ring does not hold a reserve. Once he is out he is out... and he has to will his ring to put a forcefield around him if he enters space or a harsh environment where normal GL rings activate that force field automatically.

DigiMark007
Since the poll is "greatest" GL, mine is Alan...I just think he looks the coolest for some reason. Can't really say would would win in a fight, but that's beside the point...

-DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.