The Ball Bandit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fruits
ok, in my mass media class at school, we're divided into these groups and we have to make a movie. we alreaedy decided what our movie is going to be about. since one of our group members is lik, a friggin expert tennis player, we're gonna a guy steal his tennis balls. then he's gonna come to me, the detective, and we'll catch the bad guy in the end. now, that leaves a lot of room for stuff in the middle, so, i need ur guys help and ideas about what to do with the rest of this movie! we cant just have the tennis player come to me, then me go find the bandit, we need a whole lotta stuff in their, so if u guys could just throw out some ideas, that'd be awesome

Raven Guardia
so how about there is to be a competition. the bandit is to play against your friend. the bandit thinks he may loose because your friend is so good. he thinks stealing your friends balls, will cause your friend to drop the competition. your friend then hires you as the detective. you then do all the detective stuff and figure why and how this 'bandit' did that and solve the case.

fruits
i like

Raven Guardia
you do eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.