Human finger found in Wendy's chili

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
That's what sucks about eating out, you never know if they spit in it, do something else, or even if there's a human's finger in it.

DCLXVI
Hey guys, let's order take-out! eek!
sick

shellie
sick thats pretty bad.

also whats disturbing is the placement of those stories....woman bites down into a human finger while eating Wendy's famous chili...

and further down, right under, sits a very hungry lady confused

vaya_the_elf
I eat a wendy's a lot. It's really the only place to go to eat.. while I'm on break.. other than burger king which I hate.

So i thought it was kind of weird. How did the finger get in the chili?

Darth_Big_Boy
WOW...I won't ever go back to Wendy's again.

sick

gls
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
I eat a wendy's a lot. It's really the only place to go to eat.. while I'm on break.. other than burger king which I hate.

from what i've heard they're not sure how it got there but they say it was there for a while because it was cooked well and the spices and things were in it too...

spidergrl
THATS YUCK!!

gls
yea i know it was on Good Morning America...

spidergrl
I would serously never NEVER want to eat again!! Do they know where it came from.....I mean.....who it came from?

Uber_God
sorry

spidergrl
mk

Thoma5
WTF

spidergrl
wat?

Jackie Malfoy
sick That is sick no way am I ever going to wendy's again.jm

debbiejo
I posted the same thing on OT earlier.

Reborn Again
Finger licking good. Oh, that's KFC's moto. laughing

AdventChild
wendy's is going to lose alot of business because of that....

SlipknoT
****, i made the same thread

RoguePw25
okay is just plain disgusting. Can't be too sure of what you eat these days! But where in the world did the finger come from?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by RoguePw25
okay is just plain disgusting. Can't be too sure of what you eat these days! But where in the world did the finger come from? Just a wild guess, but I'd say a human...

Darth Revan
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf

There is a ton of controversy surrounding the conditions at the places where they package food (especially meat) for the major fast food chains. There's a book about it--whose name I've forgotten--but one of the things it describes is the terrible working conditions. In fact, I think there was actually an incident it described in which a worker's hand was accidentally lopped off by the machinery somehow and they made him go back to work two days later.

AdventChild
dude that sucks big time!!!

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Darth Revan
There's a book about it--whose name I've forgotten--but one of the things it describes is the terrible working conditions. In fact, I think there was actually an incident it described in which a worker's hand was accidentally lopped off by the machinery somehow and they made him go back to work two days later. Its called Fast Food Nation

moonwalker741
I'm not going to Wendys for a while...at least the McDonalds one was part of a chicken.....A finger, thats gross dude

RoguePw25
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Just a wild guess, but I'd say a human...

dude, of course! But I mean, whose cut finger was it? I suppose no one would know, but how did it get in the soup? I'm thinking that no one like cut there finger off then and there, so maybe in the packaging of the foods?

spidergrl
I know, you would think that someone would notice that they had lost their finger?? *shrugs*

IceWithin
sick!! tho that wont stop me from going to wendy's stick out tongue

sk8stuff09
wendys is gonna have a bad reputation now...lol..

Andrew McLeod
It's stopped me. I won't go to Wendy's now. I hope they go out of business and then that person will realize that their stupidity was the downfall of the Wendy's corporation.

spidergrl
we dont have a wendys where i am......so i guess it stopped me from going :/

BasketCase
Gross...even though i do eat at wendy's..

spidergrl
yea ditto

Cosmic_Beings
It says that the fingernail was on it and everything... imagine biting into that, with the fingernail on it, in your mouth, on your tongue, severed, dead...

Beast_Within
just sick man, just sick... sick

spidergrl
tell me about it wink no please dont!!!

Cosmic_Beings
LOL look what they did to her recently...

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2005/04/08/MNGLFC57TC1.DTL

botankus
I worked at a restaurant for 9 years. 99 times out of 100 it's the customer who plants the bug or whatever it is to try to get a free meal. This time, however, it was a finger.

David Duchovony
Well she is getting what she deserves: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7594873/

botankus
Trying to get $30,000 one year earlier from a different restaurant doesn't help her case, either.

ragesRemorse
that bit.ch who claimed that finger shit is a lier.

WindDancer
^ Agree! She is nothing but a cheap gold digger.

But Wendy's Burgers are still weird! Square burgers??? wacko

BackFire
They're good though.

WindDancer
I'm more fond of Carl's Jr. wink

BackFire
Carls is good, though I've had so much of that lately that I've gotten sick of it.

The only burgers I can eat on a regular basis without getting sick of them is In n' out.

Cosmic_Beings
Ha, it was a hoax. She lied to get money from it and now she's in jail.

rubber dickie
as eric cartman eloquently put...

get your ass to jail!

botankus
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
that bit.ch who claimed that finger shit is a lier.

I think fair punishment would be to cut off her finger, mix it in with some chili, and force her to eat it.

Mainstream
I've heard of finger food but that's sick!!!bamf

moviejunkie23
Originally posted by botankus
I think fair punishment would be to cut off her finger, mix it in with some chili, and force her to eat it.

evil face oh man thats brutal evil face

ladygrim
sick

Linkalicious
I hope those of you who are still posting comments under the assumption that this really happened have taken the time to learn that this was a hoax

Swanky-Tuna
My mom was telling me about this. Apparently the lady tries to make a living off lawsuits or something. And that the finger didn't meet the conditions of something that's been cooked in chili.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.