Ok, people, let's forget yousendit and bittorrent and start a tree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediStang
This is how I see it. There is ONE way for everyone to get the Clone Wars series without using bittorrent, yousendit, or youshareit.

A "link tree"

Spoilerman has given me the new site and I will only give it to you if PM me, promising me that you will also give it to other people (partially so I don't have to give it to a million people)

Once I give it to you, post on this thread, saying that you have the site and will give it to other people
THROUGH PRIVATE MESSAGE ONLY!
DO NOT POST THE LINK, OR ANY OTHER LINK ON THIS THREAD!!!

The reason that it needs to be through private message is to save Spoilerman from having to move them again, which was my fault.

I have the link. PM me

(moderator-- if this post/thread is not acceptable to the boards, please remove its entirety)

JediStang

tlbauerle
Hmm...not a bad idea...

*Sits back...wonders how this will all play out, thinks about mammories....*

tlbauerle
Boy...this idea took off...

TheForceSupreme
Originally posted by JediStang

The reason that it needs to be through private message is to save Spoilerman from having to move them again, which was my fault.

Ohh so it was you who caused this in the first place. No wonder the links went down. stick out tongue stick out tongue

JediStang
well when there's 8 people on the board, how many people do you think need them? I just got 2 PM's, tlbauerle. Just wait. Oh, and that wasn't the first time that spoilerman changed the name, so its not entirely my fault.

Darth Degabah
I have the link!!!! wink PM if you need 25 in QT.

MBienst
can you please send me the link
thank you

JediStang
The Following People have the link:
MBienst
Darth Degabah
TheForceSupreme

JediStang
JKozzy Has the link

lucasc
I have the link also,

PM me of you guys want it

Just_Joe
I to have knowledge of the link!

PM me and if I'm online I'll send it to you.

LanİeWindu™

darthmonkey9206
pm me if you want the link.

29Clones
The link is awesome and is HS quality, I Love it, PM me if you want it

MBienst
pm if you want the link

Uber_God
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3474666

ArynCrinn
can someone PM me for the link

machfocus
I too have the link.

Valorum
Can you send me a link to 25 QT ?

NoMeN
i like this method stick out tongue but it would be cool if we had a list of all members that have link... smile

Ushgarak
Ok, please handle something like this in private. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.