Sarcasm is serious and true!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

luv_danrad*^^*
sarcasm is serious and true cuz wen u say sumthing sarcasticaly u r telling the truth wen u look at it in an opposite way like wen u say yeah, u r pretty in a sarcastic way u r actually sayin that u r uglee.. rite?

luv_danrad*^^*
ppl!!! plz reply and gimme ur thoughts~~!!

neowizard2005
i would but i can't understand what you saying tyr again!

rob

big grin

peterKSL
Originally posted by luv_danrad*^^*
sarcasm is serious and true cuz wen u say sumthing sarcasticaly u r telling the truth wen u look at it in an opposite way like wen u say yeah, u r pretty in a sarcastic way u r actually sayin that u r uglee.. rite?

Are you trying to say that the truth hurts?? If it's not I really don't understand...

WindDancer
Moving to GDF...

Clovie
i don't agree.
you're using sarcams when you're generally annoyed.
so you're sarcastic when you want to be mean.

so it is not always that when you're that way you'll say only the truth..you can as well tell a lie just to be mean messed

and i have no point. bag

Storm
Sarcasm is intended to mock the person referred to, a situation or thing.

IceWithin

damn... ppl say I can't type blink

Clovie
Originally posted by Storm
Sarcasm is intended to mock the person referred to, a situation or thing. it is what i was trying to say blink

Bardock42
Dude your spelling is great........and your post is really important and makes sense yes

WindDancer
I will admit to have use sarcasm before so I'm not innocent. But deep down inside me.....I hate it! Specially when people use sarcasm during conversation. Is lame, pathetic, and shows lack of respect towards another person. And people over using sarcarsm are either arrogant idiots that love to trash other people or they are total jackasses.

Jackie Malfoy
I hate it!It is annoying and stupid.JM mad

BackFire
This thread is thoughtful and well worded.

Now, am I serious?

Jackie Malfoy
roll eyes (sarcastic)

luv_danrad*^^*
whoa~~~ i dint check my thread till like 2day and um... i mean like wen u say sumthin sarcastically u mean the opposite. (geddit??)

Tptmanno1
Thats the definition of sarcasm
Saying something in such a way that you impply the opposite

Cinemaddiction
Sarcasm is a way of life for me, personally.

RoguePw25
defintly true. Can't live without it for me. Use it daily.

Tptmanno1
same

LanİeWindu™
I love sarcasm!

The other day at work someone asked me how I liked my job and I said, "Oh I just looooove being here."

King Burger
Without sarcasm, millions of teenagers across America
wouldn't have anything to say.

Maya Zurak
*lol* that's true King.
hehe even ur answer was ^^
*g*

luv_danrad*^^*
yeah........ sarcasm is useful(?!)

botankus
And this has certainly turned out to be one of the most informative threads ever.

Ou Be Low hoo
"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit-ta-wooooo", said the Owl.

ChickinMeat

Capt_Fantastic
Sarcasim may be the hidding place of the weak mind, but! it is much more fun than the dull, boring expression of the non-sarcastic person. Hell, the non-sarcastic person get so many less laughs than the sarcastic. I would imagine that means the sarcastic person gets laid more often than the non-sarcastic person. So, maybe the non-sarcastic person is jealous. Hence the reason for this post. Sarcasm is an art. It should be reveared.

SaTsuJiN
sarcasm is good at times.. but when its over-used it just makes you sound like a complete jerk (my ex-friend's mom is a good example smile )

Imaginary
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit-ta-wooooo", said the Owl.

I agree...

luv_danrad*^^*
Originally posted by botankus
And this has certainly turned out to be one of the most informative threads ever.

thnx... but i got this topic frum my frend..

wuTa
i use sarcasm all the time...i use it to joke around with friends and once in awhile i use it to break the ice with people i just meet....i dont use it to be mean and i dont use it t put someone down unless they're asking for it....sarcasm isnt a bad thing...if there is an assh*le being sarcastic than its the assh*le you should have the problem with, not sarcasm

calvinNhobbes
Sarcasm seems to be much more prevalent in the North East in my opinion. I say this because I attended college in the South but grew up in New Jersey. I noticed a difference in the use of sarcasm. I think it is not always used in a mean way and it can often be a round about way of
saying the obvious. I always liked Al Jaffe's "Smart answers to stupid questions" in Mad magazine.

ragesRemorse

What, that is fukcing bullshit for you to assume when i use sarcasm. But i totally get you. confused

Linkalicious
Spelling and proper grammer aren't important when you're trying to get your point across in a serious manner.

Cinemaddiction
...and by incorrectly spelling grammar, we all know you are dead serious. yes

(That was me being sarcastic, lol.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.