Bullseye vs. Gambit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
Both have great accuracy. Who's the champ?

Cosmic Cube
Bullseye doesn't miss. Unless his target moves. Gambit is superhumanly agile, so I guess he could dodge a few. What are their weapons?

ArekExcelsior2
One word: Explosives. End of discussion.

Draco69
Bullseye already beat Gambit. He caught everything Gambit threw at him.

"Throwing cards? I invented throwing cards!" - Bullseye

Cosmic Cube
Why didn't they explode when he touched them? The explosion is connected to Gambit's thought.

Draco69
No they aren't. The explosions are like grenades. They go off after a set time. Gambit got blinded by his own explosion because he couldn't throw it fast enough.

Cosmic Cube
You're right. What if he charged up something huge, like a car. He'd never get away in time.

Warrior of Fate
Bullseye's more dangerous. I voted for him.

long pig
Bullseye said "hey thats my trick" because Gambit charges cards he said it because Bullseye can also charge his throwing object with kinetic energy like gambit but he did it waaaaaay before gambit was even around, it's a little known ability but he uses it.
So its like this BE is everything gambit is but has better accuracy.
BE wins easily.

ArekExcelsior2
Only Gambit happens to also be excellent in melee combat. Strikes me that, even if Bullseye can DO what Gambit does, he sure as hell won't be as good at it - he doesn't spend the time working on it that Gambit does.

long pig
BE has an adamantium skeleton as well, forgot to mention that.
And also, BE is also a master of ju jitzu.
Whatever he lacks in his charging abilities he'll make up in pin point accuracy.
BE: Dude, did you pluck your eyebrows before you came to fight me?
Gambit: I did, -curtsy-
BE:-screams- GOD HATES METROSEXUALS! -throws a charged toothpick into gambits eye from 100 yards away and kills him-

Draco69
Originally posted by ArekExcelsior2
Only Gambit happens to also be excellent in melee combat. Strikes me that, even if Bullseye can DO what Gambit does, he sure as hell won't be as good at it - he doesn't spend the time working on it that Gambit does.

Bullseye is a far better fighter. He went up against Daredevil, Elektra and even Blade and kicked all their asses.

Bullseye is a far better "thrower" than Remy. He once killed a man with a toothpick for God's sake.

ArekExcelsior2
I don't know where all of these new powers keep coming from - supposedly, he simply has superhuman hand-eye coordination and strength.

I think the edge that Gambit has in his experience and control means that he has a huge gun. You don't need to be accurate with explosives. At all.

Draco69
Bullseye is far more experienced though. He's been trained by the Hand, Hydra, etc.

Bullseye if much more accurate with his throwing. And Gambit can't dodge anything he throws at him; if Bullseye hit Spider-Man easily Gambit isn't dodging anything. A toothpick to a nerve point, a throwing star, hell even a friggin baseball.

srankmissingnin
Bullseye used to be an excellent hand to hand fighter, better then Dare Devil even but now... well lets just say he isn't.

Cosmic Cube
Few people know this, but Bullseye can fly as well, if he believes that he can.

ArekExcelsior2
Gambit will overwhelm him with spicy Cajun homoerotic musk. Let's see THAT get countered.

Draco69
You're right. Bullseye cannot counter that. I concede. laughing out loud

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Few people know this, but Bullseye can fly as well, if he believes that he can.

hehehe, that reminds me of that dumb bastard in Uncanny X-men that went splat on the Danger Room floor... good times

Fast
Originally posted by Draco69
Bullseye is a far better fighter. He went up against Daredevil, Elektra and even Blade and kicked all their asses.

Gambit kicked Blade's ass too.

Rewmac
This would be a very good fight...Good thread...Bulleye got better accuracy, Gambit is better for dodgin', Gambit got better for weapon (exlosive cards) so he doesn't need to aim perfectly, but Bulleye can doge good as well, and has better aimin so I think these to would tear eachother apart and lay on the battlefield until an ambulance comes big grin

willRules
They have fought before and Bullseye won............

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Draco69

Don't think I saw the issue where Bullseye beat Blade.

Raoul
Bullseye, imo.

vansonbee
Bullseye will kill Gambit with his own cards...

Mindset
How will he do that?

Survivor19
Gambit doesn't have to throw cards, you know...

IMHO, Gambit's a better sneaker, then BE, so he can blow up something, then hide, sneak up on BE and tag him. And charge him.

Let's say it splits.

Enyalus
Hawkeye.

shifty

Raoul
Originally posted by Enyalus
Hawkeye.

shifty

well duh...

Survivor19
Clint will totally kick their asses. He is the man. 8-)

Enyalus
Originally posted by Raoul
well duh...
Don't you have a leprechaun to go chase?

chomperx9
you have a better chance of dodging one of gambits throws then you do bullseyes. bullseye is more dangerous for sure

Raoul
Don't you have a leprechaun to go chase?

is that your name this weekend? i thought it was mandy... mhmm

Survivor19
Can Gambit sneak up on Bullseye?

Enyalus
is that your name this weekend? i thought it was mandy... mhmm
I didn't know you were going to chase me. embarrasment Gimme a few minutes to put on my garder and stockings and primp up and all.

Raoul
I didn't know you were going to chase me. embarrasment Gimme a few minutes to put on my garder and stockings and primp up and all.

laughing out loud

a lady after my own heart...

Originally posted by Survivor19
Can Gambit sneak up on Bullseye?

not sure...

Survivor19
Well, if Gambit plays it smart... and that means he isn't throwing at Bullseye something useless, and stays out of Bullseye sight... and that he can due to his levels in sneak and ability to create explosions (which separate combatants).
As i was saying, if Gambit plays it smart, he sneaks up on BE and kills him.

Sin I AM
didnt Gambit pay Bullseye off NOT to kill him? or was that Deadpool? i cant remeber its been awhile since Ive read New Son.

Raoul
Originally posted by Sin I AM
didnt Gambit pay Bullseye off NOT to kill him? or was that Deadpool? i cant remeber its been awhile since Ive read New Son.

New Son isn't canon. stick out tongue

Survivor19
He paid Deadpool.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by long pig
Bullseye said "hey thats my trick" because Gambit charges cards he said it because Bullseye can also charge his throwing object with kinetic energy like gambit but he did it waaaaaay before gambit was even around, it's a little known ability but he uses it.
So its like this BE is everything gambit is but has better accuracy.
BE wins easily.

When did Bullseye ever have that ability?? Have you any scans?

Mindset
Bullseye does not charge objects with kinetic energy stfu

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Mindset
Bullseye does not charge objects with kinetic energy stfu

I know. I can't believe that poster said he did.

Sin I AM
do you wish to altercate with me Raoul!!!

and since we're on Gambit what did you all think of his movie depiction, im curious is all?

Mindset

and since we're on Gambit what did you all think of his movie depiction, im curious is all? I wish to fornicate with you

chomperx9

thats a sign of inlove

Enyalus
I wish to fornicate with you
mad

BUSTER1
I wish to fornicate with you

Oh I don't know-I've heard Sin I Am looks like Kathy Bates

Sin I AM
Kathy Bates!!! I am appalled tha you would make such an incendiary remark sir. You young man are a douche bag!

Eny can attest to my magnificent beauty wink

Mindset
pics

Enyalus

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/Thumbsup.jpg

BUSTER1
Kathy Bates!!! I am appalled tha you would make such an incendiary remark sir. You young man are a douche bag!

You look like a bearded male God???

Raoul

and since we're on Gambit what did you all think of his movie depiction, im curious is all?

laughing out loud

i'm altercating with someone already.

and i haven't seen the movie, nor do i have any love for gambit... bada said it was decent, though...

pics

don't push yer luck fella. you're just lucky to have another girl on the CBVS...

Enyalus
Originally posted by BUSTER1
You look like a bearded male God???
...I was giving her comment a thumbs up.

Sin I AM
I can already feel a cold shiver tingling down my spine as I can only imagine what self-deprecating and sacrilegious acts you pre-pubescent fanboys would do shall I ever bestow upon you the privelage of beholding the goddess that is Sin.

Maybe I'll post a pic in the members pic thread lol

Enyalus
I can already feel a cold shiver tingling down my spine as I can only imagine what self-deprecating and sacrilegious acts you pre-pubescent fanboys would do shall I ever bestow upon you the privelage of beholding the goddess that is Sin.

Don't doooo it! I'm the only fanboy who gets to do naughty things while looking at your pic!!

Raoul

just leave me out of it. i'm already in the doghouse, thanks...

Sin I AM
Really Rao awwww, buy her some flowers it works on me smile

@ Eny lol ok hun I wont

Raoul
Really Rao awwww, buy her some flowers it works on me smile

@ Eny lol ok hun I wont

lol, maybe.

chomperx9
laughing out loud

i'm altercating with someone already.

and i haven't seen the movie, nor do i have any love for gambit... bada said it was decent, though...

don't push yer luck fella. you're just lucky to have another girl on the CBVS... how do we know its a girl big grin

Raoul
Originally posted by chomperx9
how do we know its a girl big grin

laughing out loud

well, i know of one already...

Survivor19
...Can we stay on topic please?

Spire
Gambit.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Fast
Gambit kicked Blade's ass too.

And stalemated Daredevil.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Silent Master
And stalemated Daredevil. He didn't kick Blade's @ss either. It was a stalemate also. Don't know what fight he was looking at. And that was before Blade was a daywalker anyways.

Trackz
has bullseye even fought blade before?

as for the fight, I see gambit taking it.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Trackz
has bullseye even fought blade before?

as for the fight, I see gambit taking it. I don't think so. Pretty sure Draco was mistaken.

I see Gambit winning also.

Survivor19
Gambit owned amped Bishop without his powers.
That's an 'A' mark in my book.

Sin I AM
wtf is an amped bishop supposed to be anyway

Survivor19
Bishop high on Rave, same thing Xorneto used to sniff.
And absorbed lots and lots af energy, including all of Sunspot's.

Gambit wins 6/10, if plays smart.

Sin I AM
hmmm i didnt like the Xorn issues, i must have skipped that part

Survivor19
Gambit beat Bishop in X-Treme X-Men.
I mentioned Xorneto because of the same drug they were on. (Lucas & Xorn)

chomperx9
that doesnt make since cause bishop can absorb energy and channel it back as a weapon.

CATMANEXE
Originally posted by long pig
BE has an adamantium skeleton as well, forgot to mention that.
And also, BE is also a master of ju jitzu.
Whatever he lacks in his charging abilities he'll make up in pin point accuracy.
BE: Dude, did you pluck your eyebrows before you came to fight me?
Gambit: I did, -curtsy-
BE:-screams- GOD HATES METROSEXUALS! -throws a charged toothpick into gambits eye from 100 yards away and kills him-

laughing

Priest
Bullseye wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.