Oddness with the birthdays

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trinity_Matrix
I noticed something really weird...with the birthday list on the main page, for some reason it has the birthdays listed twice. I took a screencap of it which I'll attach so you can know what I'm talking about...it wasn't like that last night, and I have no idea if it's like that with the other styles (I use the mac blue one)...but it seemed kinda strange to me and I figured I'd let you know about it, Raz.

lil bitchiness
Yeah, I have the same thing going...What the f**k?

I thought it was just my thing going spazzic, since it has a habbit of doing so.

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah I just came online and the same things happening here

Raz
Click here to sort the problem out wink

BTW, why do people prefer that style rather than the default? Is there anything I could add to the default to make you switch over?

SpikeSpiegel
The colour and everything the 'blue' style has wink

ash007
yeah i dont like the Black one its so depressing sad

I like the Blue Defalt one is okay but to bright.

But the best one is the KMC Defalt which is much better not to bright not to dark, just right smile

Trinity_Matrix
I don't use that style simply because that's what my sister uses, and she has a tendency to forget to logout. Besides which, I like the blue one yes

silver_tears
I prefer blue, because default is way to bright and just hard edges and stuff no expression
Black the smilies don't come out well messed

yerssot
I see things are now fixed?

lil bitchiness
I think black one is the best out of them all...although smilies look a little odd. messed

I think it would be cool if we had some more big grin

ash007
no way man black is to depressing sad

yerssot
raz said someone is always free to make new styles if I'm not mistaken

Fitch
yup....I did heard something about some new styles..

Raz
I'm waiting for TOH to finish the logos. Blame him wink

The One Himself
mad Yes..ban him!!! Wait confused...I'm TOH embarrasment

yerssot
yeah, I think banning might be a good idea

The One Himself
Is it just like that Sting song? "If you love somebody set them free"? confused

yerssot
no, this is to ban you off the forums so you can fully concentrate on making the stuff

The One Himself
thats a theory....

yerssot
and we could forget to unban you wink

The One Himself
"we" ? Do you have some admin or mod powers you'd want to tell us? roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud :P

yerssot
shoot, I logged in as yerssot not as Raz messed

The One Himself
laughing out loud So... you're a sock? laughing out loud

yerssot
a filthy one too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.