PS 3 pic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

forumcrew
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/news/03/25/ps3_screen001.jpg

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/03/25/screens_6121112.html?page=1

Draco69
I read it. It was a rumor. Bogus. It just a cleverly designed picture. Ugly in my opinion.

Smasandian
The thing looks like a humongus Digital camera.

The Ones
HAHAHAHA!. thats not the official thing. its just a photoshop work floating around the net. read on: (from gamesradar.com)

As the E3 extravaganza draws ever closer, the volume of fake next-gen 'mock-up' pictures appearing on the internet increases accordingly.

Darth_Big_Boy
Man I'm glad that thing is fake. That thing is horrid looking.

OB1-adobe
The give away is the discoloration of the text on the fake add. Most notably on the bottom right

dave123
For a fake, it does look kinda real yes

R0B
Wow that thing looks crappy

Linkalicious
So I'm an X-box guy who is totally jealous of PS2....

If THAT is PS3, I'm no longer planning on getting a PS3.

Luckily, it's a fake....so PS3 will be in my living room in the future.

RaventheOnly
Its funny that even if that were the real thing.... where the hell are the controller ports? laughing out loud

choosewisely
it;s a beamer

ChickinMeat
man, that things more chunky looking than the xbox

niecly done fake though

WindDancer
I know is a fake but it looks like a cross over between a digital camera and Boom Box. blink

DanZeke25
heres one too, but its not intended to look real, i think it looks cool,

DanZeke25
wont let me post it

Machete_Guy
Theres a whole website for these console theories, and some people actually design some really good ones.

ChickinMeat
do you have a link matey?

Mainstream
I don't care how it looks as long as it plays games like it's "big brothers" with better graphics and shorter load times..if any at all.

choosewisely
Originally posted by Machete_Guy
Theres a whole website for these console theories, and some people actually design some really good ones.

yes they really make work of it stick out tongue

R0B
Originally posted by Linkalicious
So I'm an X-box guy who is totally jealous of PS2....

If THAT is PS3, I'm no longer planning on getting a PS3.

Luckily, it's a fake....so PS3 will be in my living room in the future.

Yeah link I have both an x box and a ps2 and ps2 in my opinion is like 10 time better than x box erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.