Battle of the Super Soldiers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imperial_Samura
Six men who serve and utilise impressive abilities, both for their nations and/or their own purposes -

Captain America vs. Union Jack II vs. Snake Eyes vs. Omega Red vs. Red Guardian vs Red Skull

This is a straight battle, no prep time, no outside help. Who here has the skills, stamina and brains to outwit and/or outfight the other so called "super soldiers"?

Note - assume that Omega Red wont get instant kills with his pheromones

ArekExcelsior2
Even if OR doesn't get instant kills, he does drain his foes. And those tentaclies sure suck. Captain can take Skull, Snake Eyes is a ninja, not sure about Guardian or Union Jack. I think it comes down to whether or not someone can get past OR. If the group focuses on their favorite foes and not Omega Red, OR wins. If someone catches him off guard, it'll probably be Captain.

Kento
Who's Red Guardian, and Union Jack?

I think Snake Eyes can take out Captain America, and Red Skull (Not at once but one or the other)

As for Omega Red I don't know about him much 'cept his tentacles, and spores.

jrodslam
I say Omega Red. He has the strength over everyone and the durability. His fighting skills are great too. He can(not saying that hed actually do it) crush everyones neck if he wanted to. But i think Red Skull last longer than people think. Hes probably by far the smartest, and i think he lays low and will strike when the time is right. But Omega Red takes it.

K3VIL
ROTFL.
Snake Eyes is a ninja.
Snake Eyes is THE Ninja.He has moved his sword so fast that it burst into flames for the air friction, he's superstrong, at least Class 1Ton, so fast that he has crossed entire battlefields and he appeared like a blur to his enemies, and you say he's just a ninja.
ROTFL Again

Pepito
Omega Red probably or Captain America considering his shield (more resistant than adamantium) and his practice fighting foes with high level superpowers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.