Burnt DVD's on EBay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FlappingMangera
Has anyone else seen really low prices for DVDs on ebay and then when you get the DVD it's a burnt copy. I mean, i enjoy the the low prices but i'm not so sure about buying burnt DVD's. can i get in trouble confused ? let me know what you guys think, is it worth it to get DVDs this way?

The One Part 2
Sure, you can get into trouble. They normally go after the sellers, though, not the buyers. Did they ad specifically say it was a bootleg or burnt DVD? If not, you wouldn't have much to worry about.

Kaleanae
I bought one DVD from a guy in Hong Kong through Ebay. It was the Best of U2 1980-1990 and I have never seen a DVD of that video only in VHS format. no expression
I don't know is if a bootleg or burnt DVD, I hope not, I dont' really like buying those things. erm

Baylin
If you buy pirated stuff knowingly then you would be liable for prosecution but if you duped and you owned up you shouldnt have anything to worry about

BarmyBrummie
im not allowed to buy off of the net sad

Kes
Moving to DVD talk.
Moving--moved

Freddy_vs_Jason
Buy stuff off amazon, its alot safer than ebay, and your stuff comes really fast too! nothing there is brunt, its all real copys, but i recommend you pay by credit card, its easier, you've got nothing to worry about, its reall safe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.