1000 Zion Sentinels vs. 1000 COmic Sentinels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
MATRIX RULEES!!!!

Tormentor_2004
MY VOTE IS TO THE MATRIX SENTINELS BECAUSE THEY HAVE THEIR TOW BOMBS.

ArekExcelsior2
This is ridiculous. The Matrix Sentinels were being destroyed by normal bullets.

jplatinum
Those bullets were not normal.
They were bullets the size of 50 caliber machine gun bullets and they were being shot from high powered machine gun arms at high speeds.
Those bullets would rip into Comic book sentinels easier than they ripped into matrix sentinels.
Notice how it took like 40 or 50 of those bullets to ripp into the sentinels when the guns were lined right up on them at pint blank range.
That would have torn straight through a comic book sentinel easy.
Matrix sentinel also move quicker and they have bombs that they throw and their arms are strong as h#ll.
They have spear edges too that can going through hollow steel(less than 6 inches) They also have heat lasers that cut through the ships like in seconds.
one matrix sentinel could take two or three comic book sentinels by its slelf with no problem.

Swanky-Tuna
Giant bullets vs lasers. Plus bombs. And missiles. I think the marvel sents have better weaponry to take out the zion sents than the other way around.

Lord-of-Dreams
The thing is: Marvel Sentinels HAVE those fifty rounds required to drop Zions (which by the way, is the heaven which rastas -me- go by, nifty fact...). But you seriously think bombs and melee are gonna drop a sentinel? This is like 50 teenagers with rocks versus fifty Mr. Ts with his full arTlery.

Swanky-Tuna
Bullets vs lasers, bombs, and missiles are the human weapons vs marvel sentinel weapons. If bullets are that effective, laser with bombs riding on them with missiles in each bomb hand have to be more effective.

Cosmic Cube
Interesting combo.

Swanky-Tuna
It's not too smart of Zion to have their sentinels group together like they do. A couple good bomb/missile shots could take out hundreds.

AngryApocalypse
you guys are missin the point its lasers, bombs, missiles and tentacles vs. beams and strength

Swanky-Tuna
The Marvel Sentinels are the first one aren't they? I'm sure they're no slouch physically. And the Zion Sentinels's beam seems to be a close ranged cutter made for cutting hulls and such. The Marvel Sentinels can bomb the crap out of them while they're still forming their pretty mass tendril.

Lord-of-Dreams
Yep. But does this fight belong here? Shouldn't it be under... I dunno, but Zions ain't comics. I don't understand why there even a threat, though. Why didn't Neo just blow them all to hell with the Power (I didn't see the final three quarters of the second or the third so...)

Tormentor_2004
My teacher says anyone who has superpowers areconsidered comics book characters.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Tormentor_2004
My teacher says anyone who has superpowers areconsidered comics book characters. Well, I consider anyone in who is in a comic a comic book character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.