Your most fav Spider-Man villain ever!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lethal Carnage
Ok so which villian from SM is your all time fav?
Mine is CARNAGE

Ock
You don't have Doc Ock on that list?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

This thread sucks.

Lethal Carnage
embarrasment Crap I forgot laughing mad

vaya_the_elf
Mine is Venom, and Doc Ock.

The Ones
venom followed closely by ock and carnage

NoFate007
Venom, followed by Carnage, and then followed by Shocker and Scorpion

freezedoom
Here are my fave villains
1-Venom
2-Shriek
3-Stunner
4-Doc Ock

Darth_Nefarus
I think I'll go with Venom, because it was his hardest challenge, since he could block out the Spider Sense and since he knew everything Spidey knew.

the_wanderer
Mine are Venom, doppelganger, mysterio and im sure some of you haven't heard of these guys but The Enforcers.

Red Superfly
Ock.

the_wanderer
Sorry man, Dock Ock is a pretty bad villian, but who in the history of Spiderman could ever sneak up on him?

Ock
Originally posted by the_wanderer
Sorry man, Dock Ock is a pretty bad villian, but who in the history of Spiderman could ever sneak up on him?

Sorry man but thats a load of sh1t smile

They don't keep bad villains around constantly for over 40 years or put them in movies which make millions of dollars worldwide smokin'

DarkCrawler
Ock, Hobgoblin, Lizard and Jackal.

the_wanderer
No not bad like that laughing bad like bad to the bone.

the_wanderer
Well come to think of it...Anyone ever read the comic where somehow (I can't remember how) but Dock Ock got the Carnage Symbiote on him and he really kicked Spideys butt then. The thing about Ock is that he learns from his mistakes, not like the other Super Villians and just hack and slash.

lightaxe
Venom.

doctorstrongbad
Venom is the best villain. I love the way the suit was created what a great idea. I'm surprised DC hasn't tried to rip it off by now.

the_wanderer
They did, something to do with Batman but it didn't work out.

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8943

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.