Wendigo vs. Jeepers Creepers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkMenace
Who would win?

Cinemaddiction
And again...

BREN
im sorry but the movie wendigo is a pile of steaming horse crap!
jeepers creepers is a great horror movie just my view smile
id allso like to say these vs. threads are a bit pointless,is that what u would like to see happen in a horror movie ?,or is it just a bit of fantasy to keep every1 amused ,personally id rather talk new horror movies,classics,in production,directors,cut and uncut versions etc rather than do u think michael can chop off some1s head better than freddy but thats just me smile

zombieman
Both franchises are as crap as this thread.

hh?
agree^

Jennifer_Tilly
Jeepers Creepers is way better then Wendigo!

MildPossession
I am not a fan of either, but the first half hour or so of Jeepers Creepers helps it win out of the two.

Azrael01
Jeepers Creepers and wendingo are both marginal movies at best and are not cult icons like freddy, jason, micheal myers and so on. So who cares.

BREN
so we only watch horror with those icons of horror in em????,i think not it may help if u think b4 u type,and as far as im concerned jeepers creepers is anything but marginal,come back and comment when u have watched something other than nightmare on elm street 55,or friday the 13th 19,lol

Azrael01
pay attention to the threads I have watched these movies and they suck I have watched many other horror movies like the ones I post about I was just saying it is unlikely they will make a movie on jeepers creepers vs wendingo because they do not have a series. Like even people who don't watch horror know Freddy, jason etc not wendingo.

SlipknoT
Both Blow

wazz
What about blade vs jeepers creepers Happy Dance

SlipknoT
Originally posted by wazz
What about blade vs jeepers creepers Happy Dance Nice pic!

BackFire
I almost want to leave this thread open because of that wonderful pic above....but alas, I must close this thread.

Please, for the love of all that is decent in this world, don't start anymore VS threads. We have an all purpose vs thread at the TOP of the forum. Use that from here on out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.