Happy Birthday Aurora!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
i know this is already here,but i promised AD i would make this....and i dont break my promises

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AURPRA! ALL THE BEST

your going to get a VERY special present you know.....your a VERY VERY VERY lucky girl

ill give you a clue

what did sauron create......

and what happenes when a man gives you one of these creations

all will be unvealed!

pipschick
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AURORA!!!

Smodden
happy birthday aurora!!

love

whoa....de-ja-vu...

tassie
I didn't know which bday thread to post in lol, but i pick this one since sauron was supposed to be the one to make Aurora the thread.

So have a really happy bday Aurora!

Ravsta
Happy birthday Aurora smile
Im sure its gonna be a good one!! wink

Dogbert
YAY. Happy Birthday happybday

BingaBonga
Wow, I haven't been here for a long time! but anyway, Happy b-day Aurora!

FrodozBabe
Happy Birthday Aurora!!!! big grin happybday

sauron
alllso

it being saturday morning, it means last night was friday night

friday night is the night he asked her to marry him big grin

*wonders*

yes AD i stayed awake till like 4 AM just to make sure i was awake when you asked

damn time differences

phoenix chii
omg did he really ask..................aww wi knew about it for a while..........

Kitoky
Well it's 9:28 over here so...AD should be waking up?

AD's in my time zone now. big grin

sauron
lol so did i casey smile

he told me he was thinking of asking her about a month ago

then aurora pmed me and i said 'how serious are you about AD' and she said she was thinking of marriage wink so i fail to see where this could go wrong

unless he loses his nerve,

Kitoky
Then Aurora would ask him.

No doubt about that.

She'll get it through.

It looks like we were both into the secret wink

sauron
stick out tongue but the question is, is he walking up alone stick out tongue laughing

kit its actually cos of you i found out aurora liked AD.....she was always so nice to you, i askedif she had a thing for you, she said she loved AD

so then i considered it my job to find out if AD liked her stick out tongue and he did big grin

so after having to drop huge hints on either side lol they were still oblivious.....and then eventually AD told her of his own accord stick out tongue

Thorondor
Just hope this romance doesn't end like most of the romances by tolkien. stick out tongue im sure it wont anyway Happy Birthday Aurora.

sauron
lol likle friday afternoon a dragon makes aurora forget everything

Thorondor
hope they aren't related.....Turin flashbacks blink

Kitoky
laughing

sauron
OH GOD!!!

what if aurora was kidnapped by an evil scientist at the age of 5 and was implanted with his new creation which was a little thing, that emmits the scent of perfume that AD is allergic too

hope not!

PippinTook
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AURORA!!! love I wuv you big grin haha

OK, somebody explain this, please! When did this whole Aurora and AD thing start?? confused I just found out they were getting married last week or so! sad I feel so left out.......

Kitoky
Or! Maybe AD got hijacked on his way down to Tennessee! *gasp*

shaber
happybday

sauron
or maybe just MAYBE when he was about to aske her, a fossilized tyranosauron rex from across the road came to life, and distracted them. and now they are hidden in a rather small newspaper stand fearing for their lives....and theres not enought room for ad to get on one knee

(im aware i sau tyranosauron)

Kitoky
Or maybe, maybe, maybe when AD was bending on his knee he suddenly spotted the reincarnated Tulkas across the street and Aurora and AD went Tulkas hunting as a suveneir for us.

sauron
maybe when he was driving he hit a dog, and he braked suddenly and cracked his knee of the dashboard

and when he got down on one knee the shin bone came bursting out, and impaled a waiiter..then AD was arrested before he could ask

Kitoky
.......Nah.

tassie
and then they meet and fall crazy in love, get married, and one day they'll tell their kids this unusual love story, and live happily ever after.... it's just so sweeet happy

Kitoky
They'll sail to Aman happy as ever. Their children shall live to be 100 and they shall tell many tales of the great members of KMC. smile

trade
hi mi ppls

badkittykitty
I'm 2 days late and a dollar short but happy birthday Aurora

A.D. Skinner
Well well well....I must thank Sauron for being true to his word and creating a B-Day thread for Aurora as I had asked....you are a good and honest friend Sauron.

Although I have said it already so much...Happy Birthday Aurora ( Belated as this is ) I hope that it was a day in which you will remember forever.

( and for all you peeps wanting the inside scoop as to what happened this weekend between Aurora and I ??? Well this is not the place for it, so you must look elsewhere !!! )

*Georgina_A*
Oh no...i'm way too late sad
but Happy Birthday Aurora smile

ash007
I Know i am late smile

But Happy Birthday Aurora i hope you had a great day happy

Also Congratulation to you and AD skinner

cheers First rounds are on me

pip-foot
I know this is a little late but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AURORA! stick out tongue

A.D. Skinner
Guess who is back ???? big grin

The one and only...Princess Aurora !!!!

Aurora
Thank you everyone for the warm wishessmile.... and thanks to both Sauron and Kit for the threads laughing You guys are the best... My birthday was ...... welll to put it in one word... PERFECT big grin Not only did I get to see my love love I got to spend a whole weekend w/ him... (for more as he said look elsewhere)

So I am now legal...... hummmm drink anyone... beer

A.D. Skinner
omg ! Looky at the sig for Aurora !!!! That is so pretty and perfect for a princess like you !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.