oh my

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
*annoying newscaster voice* Nine Inch Nails' "The Hand That Feeds" is currently the #1 song on iTunes, beating out mega-hits by Kelly Clarkson, Gwen Stefani, and The Killers! And I'm such a corporate media whore that I bought it off iTunes! embarrasment

Korri
smile Silly Girl.

Clavis
no expression cool

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Korri
smile Silly Girl.

Are you calling me a girl again mad

Well your avatar is stupid *runs away crying*

Korri
Hey come back here and say that to my face eyes

Darth Revan
cry

Korri
Acht im only pullin' yer leg Sweetheart flirt1

CherryPie
I love kitties ^

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Korri
Acht im only pullin' yer leg Sweetheart flirt1

Me too, I like your avatar embarrasment happy

Korri
oyu can have it of you want droolio

Darth Revan
Cool droolio

In other news, I almost found a nine inch nail today, but I measured it and it was only eight inches sad

Korri
cry close

try www.screwfix.com droolio

Ronny
Originally posted by Darth Revan
*annoying newscaster voice* Nine Inch Nails' "The Hand That Feeds" is currently the #1 song on iTunes, beating out mega-hits by Kelly Clarkson, Gwen Stefani, and The Killers! And I'm such a corporate media whore that I bought it off iTunes! embarrasment GASP cry

you mentioned NIN in the same paragraph as Gwen Stefani Kelly clarkson and the killers cry

Darth Revan
Well it was pretty hard to avoid it, considering I was saying NIN BEAT Gwen Stefani, Kelly Clarkson, and the Killers. mad

Besides which, none of those three are TOO terrible. They can all be irritating, but Kelly Clarkson, at least, can sing.

SlipknoT

In other news, I almost found a nine inch nail today, but I measured it and it was only eight inches sad sad

Dr. Strangelove
*annoying newscaster voice* Nine Inch Nails' "The Hand That Feeds" is currently the #1 song on iTunes, beating out mega-hits by Kelly Clarkson, Gwen Stefani, and The Killers! And I'm such a corporate media whore that I bought it off iTunes! embarrasment

Fight the Power thumb up

Tptmanno1
sweet!

Korri
shock

Lana
Yay happy

Korri
Lanahoe droolio

Lana
Korribitch droolio

Korri
i coulde eat your sig droolio

Lana
Yummy droolio

I must be off cry happy easter skankaho!!! bunny

Korri
Same! catch yo ass later flirt1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.