I Hate Reminising

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryPie
Do any of you people remince of back of the day stuff

like who you loved...and stuff

it sucks sad

Clovie
i'm doing that a lot of time confused

CherryPie
doesn't it suck

where you look at pics of family a long time ago and life was so simpler and your love wsa amazing until they rat on you

Lana
I do that a lot...and it bothers me sometimes, but I don't hate it....because I'm thinking about better times.

CherryPie
I have a tape on my grandpas retiement and everyone was youthful and love life, you find a pic of you and him or writing stuff and it kills me sad

hh?
scars have the power to remind us of the past.

Clovie
Originally posted by CherryPie
I have a tape on my grandpas retiement and everyone was youthful and love life, you find a pic of you and him or writing stuff and it kills me sad i'm not talking about pics of me with some guys, coz i don't have anything like that.

i'm talking about pics of me with friends when we were younger and happier...and it is always getting me crying..but i like doing it happy

CherryPie
yeah

i know that too the love is mostly all writing you know

like the first day i came on here and stuff was cool and now it's BLAH

Clovie
i'm blah? schmoll

but yeah..the place is changing..but i learned n ot to care so much, there are some ppl who i care about here and that would be it. screw the rest erm

Lana
Indeed....

chelsea17
I hate reminising too..it urks me

IceWithin
it sucks... but yet I love it... when I think of me and me mates back in Santiago... I miss 'em a lot... and even tho I didnt born in Santiago it's the only place I can call home happy

Alpha Centauri
It does suck in the sense that it will never be back again and every second gets further away from those times.

Also in the sense that things were so much easier back then and we never realised it. Alot of the things that shaped us happened when we were kids etc.

Also, it makes you wonder what we will look back on equal amounts of years from now.

-AC

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by hh?
scars have the power to remind us of the past.

I love the way you talk, your really smart

Demarthl
i suck no expression

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Demarthl
i suck no expression

no, your cool happy

hh?
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I love the way you talk, your really smart

wink

no, i just got that from Red Dragon laughing

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by CherryPie
doesn't it suck

where you look at pics of family a long time ago and life was so simpler and your love wsa amazing until they rat on you

Yes it does.JM sad

Demarthl
no really i suck no expression cadbury's cream eggs mostly, but back to reminiscing, i dont look back and see the good times, its always why the hell did i do that, why didn't i do that, etc. no expression

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by hh?
wink

no, i just got that from Red Dragon laughing

well, it still made you clever...and your honest which is good smile

Originally posted by Demarthl
no really i suck no expression cadbury's cream eggs mostly, but back to reminiscing, i dont look back and see the good times, its always why the hell did i do that, why didn't i do that, etc. no expression

thats what most people do, look back at what they did wrong instead of what they did right

hh?
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
well, it still made you clever...and your honest which is good smile

wink

Raven Guardia
stick out tongue

hh?
stick out tongue

what you been up to RG?

Maya Zurak
I try to don't look back.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by hh?
stick out tongue

what you been up to RG?

not much..just got back from Walmart its crazy in there today

what about u?

hh?
not much.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by hh?
not much.

watcha gonna do for Easter?

Ronny
Originally posted by Lana
I do that a lot...and it bothers me sometimes, but I don't hate it....because I'm thinking about better times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.