Predator 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wazz
As anyone heard anything about a predator 3 movie?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cinemaddiction
Nope, probably won't happen, anyway.

fruits
did YOU hear nething about it in the first place??

wazz
ok smile

wazz
no i'm new here anyway smile

Wolfie
AVP probably killed both franchises.

lau_timmy
Rumored to replace Arnold Schwarzenegger in both The Terminator and Predator films, Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson did an interview with Moviehole.net the other day. He says he is still unsure about his involvment in 'Predator 3'.

You're being labelled 'The new Schwarzenegger' how does that make you feel?

The Rock: Cool. It's very cool. They're such big shoes to fill though; I don't think I could ever replace him. He's been ultra successful, and he's such a smart guy - of course, he's now governor as well! But it's a cool thing for people to say.

They're talking about you as someone that might replace Arnold for 'The Terminator 4' or 'Predator 3'. Would you be interested?

The Rock: I've heard that a lot actually. I don't know. Thing is, Arnold has put so much into those roles. They're his roles. I liked 'Terminator 3' but I loved the first two movies, and 'Predator', the first one, is just fantastic.

Wolfie
Would you call it replacing Schwarzenegger if he wasn't in the second Predator? He's already replaced. The Rock wouldn't be replacing anybody, just star in a new one.

ragesRemorse
Revoling a predator film around an actor instead of focusing on the predator and story will surely make for an even worse installment than the second predator.

wazz
I think Vin Diesel or the rock could replace Schwarzenegger

Cinemaddiction
You mean Danny Glover?

mardook
What elements would work in a movie?

pr1983
Originally posted by Wolfie
AVP probably killed both franchises.

i wouldnt be surprised if sigourney did another alien...

as for predator... i'd rather have the rock than diesel... but preferrably none of them...

ragesRemorse
I dont see the rock in a predator movie. Rock is pg-13

The Inkeeper
I hate the Rock as an actor, he always manages to work in one of his old wrestling moves.

He will more than likely change the script of pred 3.

Predator: FINALLY, the Predator HAS COME BACK! To planet earth!
The Rock: Your one ugl....no, i can read this messed We'll do it my way..... IF YA SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL what the Rock, is cooking!
Predator: But i thought you had to call m...
The Rock: IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THOUGHT, im gonna take you down jabroni drive and to the smackdown hotel!

pr1983
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I dont see the rock in a predator movie. Rock is pg-13

true...

Originally posted by The Inkeeper
I hate the Rock as an actor, he always manages to work in one of his old wrestling moves.

He will more than likely change the script of pred 3.

Predator: FINALLY, the Predator HAS COME BACK! To planet earth!
The Rock: Your one ugl....no, i can read this messed We'll do it my way..... IF YA SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL what the Rock, is cooking!
Predator: But i thought you had to call m...
The Rock: IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THOUGHT, im gonna take you down jabroni drive and to the smackdown hotel!

pump enough money into it and who knows...

b-dan
u mean predator 4 predator 3 is avp the director made it as another sequil and also predator is an action movie well i think it is

pr1983
Originally posted by b-dan
u mean predator 4 predator 3 is avp the director made it as another sequil and also predator is an action movie well i think it is

avp is not predator 3 or alien 5... no chance...

WindDancer
Yes! I want a Predator 3 movie and NOT a AVP sequel.

MayhemSymbiote
i like Pred 1 and Pred 2 alot.
AvP was cool i guess. I enjoyed it.

Pred 3...
Now we need the Pred to face an Opponet with skills.
Jet Li vs Pred.

We had the Muscle guy Merc/Soldier
We had the Average Tough Guy Cop

We needs a smaller guy who mad skills in martial arts to fight the Pred. Someone who can dodge his stronger foe, and use techniques to take him down.

Vin Desiel has the right attitude to project for a Pred 3 film. But it might come off as Riddick vs Pred wink

I would suggest someone you would not think about for it actually.
A lesser name or just up and comer type.

or

Bruce Willis wink
Ohh yeah, he's the everyday person we need.

Electrocat
Predator is an excellent character, but I think 2 movies were enough. AVP spoiled it all

Wendigo
Predetor 2 was crap

SnakeEyes
I agree

Cinemaddiction
I don't. I lawked it alawt, naturally, not as much as the original..and I blame it all on Bill Paxton's character.

Darth Odious
I wouldn't mind another predator movie that can make up for AVP'S weakness. I don't mind the rock either. He's cool. The action scenes in AVP were ruind by too many close ups. I want to see the fighting! Is that too much to ask? I want kick in that goofy as grin the director of AVP had in his interviews. Yeah it's funny huh? Ruining a possible hit like that huh? Bastard.

b-dan
for one thing i see this topic alot and im gonna say what i always say predator is not si-fi i think its action and predator 3 is avp it says so in the making of it dont u watch specail features

edwoz
COME ON GUYS!!!
THE ROCK in a predator movie?? the guy cant act in anything but the wrestling ring (which was done poorly enough), as for vin deisel, perhaps although i agree it could b seen as riddick vs pred.
by the way the new actor woud not b a replacement of schwarzenegger, he woz only in pred1, danny glover starred pred2 so tthere should be a different actor (maybe even actress??) for pred3.
avp ruined nothing, im actually hoping for an avp2 (without weaver), alien 5 (with weaver, without ryder who the **** thought she could star in an alien film?) and a pred3.
the only downpoint of ressurection woz ryder. the rest of the films are great!

b-dan
and i dont htink there will be a 3rd and predator is more of an action moive and man making a thrid after that horrible second movie man o man and if they do make laien 5 god reserection sucked

LIL-G
sh*t if predator 3 was gona hapen i would say let it take place on the predator homeworld.

if anything the story line can involve a shuttle launch that happens to travel beyond are galaxy and into unknown terrotory. wich by anymeans they crash onto a alien world only to find out they being hunted but blood thirsty predators.

y_monkee
don't diss the Rock pal!! ... did u not see his performance in Be Cool? ... i totally bought him as a gay guy LOL

but i would love to see the Predator movie if it returned to the heart of its existence as in #1 ... no fancy gadgets, just some awesome claws hunting humans :P

just dun do a new one for the sake of doing a new sequeal like so many sequeals nowadays

TheAnimal
be cool sucked. it had 3 stories going at once.

Tandrade
I agree with The Animal because why would the american army help an another planet and why whould the Predators be there in the Fukin first place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ihateidiots
I read some stupid thing on the net sayin that the script for predator 3 was supposedly gonna be about marines goin to the predator home planet and discovering that their planning an invasion thats just stupid first off predators are nomadic second why would they invade their own hunting grounds whoever made that crap up needs to get a life and stop smokin crack and by the way no avp is not a sequel to predator avp is its own series just like concrete jungle was its own series and race war and deadliest of the species so no my friend your statement is sad and patheticly wrong

needo
Out of both alien and predator films, predator was the only one that didnt't sell out, that was until that retard director got his hands on an AvP script, which by the way was completley ripped off from the books and comics, as was predator 2 (concrete jungle: book). First they should do i shoot that director from AvP and get someone with come talent not just a hollywood trash peddler and get a decent script/story. Apparently there is one in motion being forwarded to FOX that is for now being called Predator 3, AvP was not Predator 3 it was a sell out of both films the only reason any AvP stuff came about is because in Predator 2 you see an alien skull on the wall of the predator ship. Obviously this started rumours which in turn became the game and then the film. I always preffered Predator to alien and i pray to god the make a decent film with a good director, story and actors, if not the franchise really is dead forever.

pr1983
What do you mean sell out?

Pandemoniac
Predator 3 could work, but they would have to take it from a different angle, while avoiding it to be just another Vs movie.
Turning the tables a bit might be interesting, making the predator the prey instead of the hunter. Ok, they kinda did that in part 2, but come on, how much of a challenge were those people for the pred?
I would like to see a lone predator in a hero-role, being chased by a overpowering party. Not hunting anymore, but really just trying to get out in one piece.

jayy
Predator 3 will eventually happen. Hopefully within the next 2 years. They will make another AVP movie too. Can't wait.

cool

Bicnarok
Predator V riddick

or V Terminator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.