TMNT cartoon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jimmy Buggs
Is it just me but have all the latest saturday morning ninja turtle cartoons rocked ? the stroy line they are going threw is pretty sweet. the raph one kinda sucked. but the others have been great, i cant wait to see where it is all going.

BENITO
yeah.
we are only up to season 2
and raph solo storylines suck but raph and casey ones don't
Donny and mikey storylines we need more. Junklantis ruled.

Jimmy Buggs
I like how they all got thrown in to alter universes , they all were great except for the raph one. How mike found all the turtles and they had super powers , and splinter turned evil. and don the turtles were scared up raph had the 1 eye and mikey was missing a hand. even the leo one this week was good. Im guessing splinter will be next.

BENITO
Image series but leo had on hand
mikey was the only completily biological turtle

Mainstream
the one about Donny...Like it never was..was great..the Leo one is a two parter though part 2 this week .

Jimmy Buggs
yeah i know, but 90% of people who watch this cartoon have no idea about the old comics. the old cartoon never came close to being like this. I like it alot

BENITO
I don't know what they were like so I'll just nod and smile.

Joker1237
hey you guys know the one were DON meets Kirk??? The pen, and drawing ete.

In the mid 1990';s I read a book, Were don meets Kirk. and it is the SAME story, page from page, they did not even change anything about the story. I thought it was cool that they added it. And like the book in the 1990's, I was sad to see Kirk get trapped in the end.

BENITO
donny and kirk thats like beast meets spock

TheFilmProphet
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.