Ineed some help with a srotry?can u help me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inuyasha lover*
Well im writing this anime story and well i need a good beginning and i need some ideas and i know some of yall watch anime right.well if yall can help my mani character is Kairi.This kind of embarassing to ask embarrasment .thanx if yall write...........later

Inuyasha lover*
The only thing im asking id for a little help please dont be such meanys

LLG
Hi and Welcome! Sorry, I don't know much about anime.

zombieman
Ok, heres a golden piece of advice for you: story is spelt S-T-O-R-Y.
No need to thank me. smile

Inuyasha lover*
sorry yeas i had notice that but i could not fix it

Reborn Again
Hi, IL. Well, what is your story about? You provided little to no info about it. I'm a writer too, so I know a lot about how to formulate ideas and to incorporate them into a workable story.

Here are some ideas:

* You need a main character.
* You need a main theme for the story.
* You should have allies
* You need a main villian
* You need an interesting plot
* You need an interesting beginning to catch the readers interest
* You need to cont to grab the reader or your story will suffer
* You need a situation where your villian overcomes your hero
* You need a twist where your hero out smarts your villian
* You need a interesting climax to your story

Think out your story before you begin or you will get stuck. Even if you have an idea for the end of the story and no beginning or middle, flesh out the story from that, and eventually it will form together. Sometimes inspiration will strike, and things will come together more smoothly too.

Inuyasha lover*
wow thanx well my mani character is Kairi a 16 year old gurl who is in the mortal world but she dosent remember a thing. she is found by a gurl name ZAira and she takes care of her, but kairi reminds her of her little sister that died a year ago and when kairi awaks she thinks shes her sister because when she was dropped in that world who ever told her about some one she would think that thats her she will take the life of that person something like that...........look i started but i think my beginning is kind of flat my friends think is ok can u help i hope i just dirint lose u in my crappy short story

Corran
Welcome to humanities greatest product of insanity, the KMC forums.

Inuyasha lover*
how do u like u know erase a thread

TheFilmProphet
You have to be a mod to do that, but maybe you can try asking one of them to help you out.

Oh and welcome to KMC!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.