WHat anime dudes would u like to see go at it? who u think that would win??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inuyasha lover*
ok you choose to of ur fave anime characters and make them battle who do u think would win....who do u think that would win inuyasha or Squall leonhaart form finalfantasy7 i think??? smile

Flame Alchemist
Leonhaart.

Spike Spiegel or Vash the Stampede?

Inuyasha lover*
yay thanx for responding i didn't think some one would write........why u think Leon would win not inuyasha.............Vash the stampede of course

Inuyasha lover*
just wondering how do u get that pic under what u have writen that pic of the fire alchemist.......???????????

sai12
Originally posted by Inuyasha lover*
just wondering how do u get that pic under what u have writen that pic of the fire alchemist.......???????????

Its called a sig. You can get one by simply going to your User CP and edit profile. You can upload a sig on there and paste the code for it in the appropriate box.

Also check out the signature threads, in the ArtWork Forum. Using the FAQ might help ya out too! Tee hee! Good lucky buddy!

Inuyasha lover*
yeah i found it out thanx anyways is just i cant hav e it tis to big oh well

sai12
Now back on topic.....

Kyo, from Samurai Deeper Kyo or Kenshin Himura, from Rurouni Kenshin?

*giggles*

Kento
Kyo would so win. He's faster, more ruthless then Man-Slayer, only seeks to be the strongest, and casually killed a few thousand men while out for a walk during the battle for the country between Tokugawa, and Toyatomi.

Kenshin is good but he won't kill.

Ban Midou against Ginji Amano (No Evil Eye, and inside Infinity Fortress)

chibiruto
duz it have to be guy?

chibiruto
natsumi hinata<sgt frog>
haruno sakura <naruto>

pansy_perkinson
HEY GO INUYASHA GO INUYASHA I LOVE IS BRO INUYASHA WHAT A HALF BREAD LOLZ I LOVE SESSHOMARU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY evil face smokin' eek!

Flame Alchemist
Ergh.. Stop freaking me out You Bastard! Gay Inuyasha lovers...Jeebus...

Anyway... Back to the topic... Ergh... Now to proove how much other anime's are better then INuyasha... Featuring my favorite anime...

Dark Mousy From D.N Angel, vs Inuyasha

crazy_c
awwwm i thought u meant something else by that title stick out tongue

the_wanderer
ok Snake from MGS or what's his name (the tall skinny guy) from Cowboy Bepop?

Kento
Snake could beat Spike anytime.

Inuyasha lover*
well i would say dose would be some bad a** fights!!!!!!!!!!!as much as i love inuyasha i dont think he would last much in a fight with any dude yall mentionned

Kento
Inuyasha could beat Spike, Solid Snake, Kenshin, probably Kyo.

Sakura would win I'd wager, Ginji would give him a run for his money, and Ban would easily win without fighting against Inuyasha.

Inuyasha lover*
ok heres one lets see who yall choose.....ed and the flame alchemist or ed and scar....i think ppl who watch fullmetal alchemist know them.......??? so who u think will win.....?????? Happy Dance go ed ...

Kento
^^; Sorry only one I know is Ed..can't say.

Inuyasha lover*
scar is the guy with the x scar in his face he kills people like the fire alchemist......... dont u watch the show?????????

Kento
I've seen bits, and pieces of the show. Thats how I know of Ed. That's why I can't answer it.

Inuyasha lover*
u need to watch it all its a nice show

Inuyasha lover*
then just choose some ppl and get them to fight

Kento
Dr. Jackal from GetBackers against Inuyasha.

kalumon
inuyasha

grey fox
ranma saotome versus monkey d luffy

megan77373
it would be totally whicked if ed elric and inuyasha went at it and i think that ed would win b/c inuyasha would be like What the f**k? is going on. he would be totally clueless.

Beelzebuu
Yea and Ed could transmute InuYasha's blade and explode it like Scar does.

Ok here's one

Alphonse Elric (The cooler younger brother) or Botto (Ghost in the Shell)

RogueGambitdare
InuYasha and Kogua

stunna1773
inyusha and kid gohan

IntegraHellsing
I would choose out of Alucard on Castlevania or Alucard on hellsing?..Me i would pick the alucard from hellsing

*Kairi19*
ok well who ever you pic you must pick a winner and answer how he beat the other purson to a bloody pulp..like inuyasha and kouga he gets his wind scar and cuts kogas tail and then his nails sink in his chest and rip his heart out bye bye koga it was just a example ppl!!! yes

b-dan
my sig says it all

*Kairi19*
well i just see two dudes thats all

Inuyasha lover*
nice people but we need more violence in our fights and blood and ppl crying

last_samurai_44
First and foremost, Snake could beat Spike anytime and anywhere because he has CQC on his side and has beat tougher guys than Spike.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.