Weather Wizard VS Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
Weather Wizard is more ruthless, but Storm has probably more control using her powers. I say that Storm wins.

Jimmy Buggs
weather wizard is a weakling

stormfront13
storm wins easily she has a resistance to the affects to the weather so he couldn't really do anything to her- storm wins this easily

Draco69
As stormfront 13 says Storm is practically immune to everything that Weather Wizard can throw at her. Weather Wizard seems to be more skilled and ruthless, (he can actually cause heat strokes) but his greatest strength and his greatest weakness is his wand. Without it, he's powerless. It doesn't take a genius for Storm to realize that the thing to attack is his wand (no not THAT wand you perverts! stick out tongue )

stormfront13
how can he cause heat strokes??

Draco69
By increasing the temperature to 100 plus degrees. Storm has never done this.

stormfront13
does anyone have a web-site for this weather guy or any good info?- oh wellthats cool but she has high resistance to temperature extremes

DarkCrawler
Yeah, Storm wins.

WW site: http://www.hyperborea.org/flash/weather.html

ArekExcelsior2
I dunno, I think Storm could get a victory by attacking WW's OTHER rod. A lightning blast to the family jewels and scepter would be unimaginably painful.

stormfront13
well i believe storm is more powerful than ww will ever be and imo she wins rather easily- she is almost immune to the affects of the weather and he's not

nigel45
Lol, stormfront, you were saying Storm would win before you even knew who WW was.

She really does win though.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by ArekExcelsior2
I dunno, I think Storm could get a victory by attacking WW's OTHER rod. A lightning blast to the family jewels and scepter would be unimaginably painful.

It think that WW's new suit is insulated, though.

But Storm wins.

stormfront13
nigel i knew who ww was but i was asking for more specific info.

stormfront13
well anyway i don't really see how ww can win- storm can either shake off whatever he throws at her(almost immune to the affects of the weather) or it won't afffect her(really high ristance to temperature extremes).

GODSCRIBE
Storm wins

Wally West
Yeah, Storm takes it, her control of the elements is more natural and she has more experience with them.

manjaro
no i give it to WW cuz storm has to concentrate to shift around weather patterns whule WW just whips shit up almost insrantly...he can even localize it, by creating mini blizzards over ppls heads, sure she can do that too, but she has to be all like..." I call forth the winds of the EAst heed my bidding you wind you!" that can get a little corny at times

doctorstrongbad
Storm takes this easy. Her weather powers are natural, she can fly, she trains in the Danger room. She should win 9/10 maybe even 10/10. Weather Wizard is a third rate bad guy vs. the second in command of the X-men. Come on.

wannabe
Originally posted by manjaro
... sure she can do that too, but she has to be all like..." I call forth the winds of the EAst heed my bidding you wind you!" that can get a little corny at times Where did you get this from? laughing
Anyway, this "conjuring" is just a relict from her days as a "goddes" in Kenia and a testament to her strong animistic believes in "mother nature". It's actually not really necessary as you should know.

Storm wins this!

Sixth_Winged
Storm. Taking that wand shouldn't be that hard specially if you're way more in control with what it's controlling.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Draco69
As stormfront 13 says Storm is practically immune to everything that Weather Wizard can throw at her. Weather Wizard seems to be more skilled and ruthless, (he can actually cause heat strokes) but his greatest strength and his greatest weakness is his wand. Without it, he's powerless. It doesn't take a genius for Storm to realize that the thing to attack is his wand (no not THAT wand you perverts! stick out tongue )

That one aspect of his power hardly equates to him being more skilled with his power. Come on now Draco. wink

Black Adam
Where on earth can she be

ninja

Accel
Originally posted by Black Adam
Where on earth can she be

ninja
Who?

Black Adam
i bumped this topic first

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t342909.html

Grimm22
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
weather wizard is a weakling

Yeah thats why he's one of Flash's most dangerous villans right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Broly92
Originally posted by Grimm22
Yeah thats why he's one of Flash's most dangerous villans right roll eyes (sarcastic)
Wow! anyone Flash has faced and not beaten in a minute is on his most dangerous list

Grimm22
Originally posted by Broly92
Wow! anyone Flash has faced and not beaten in a minute is on his most dangerous list

Basicly any of Flash's villans are uber.

Except Trickster no expression

Although he can still pwn most characters big grin

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Draco69
By increasing the temperature to 100 plus degrees. Storm has never done this.

And what makes you think Storm could never do this? Its hardly beyond belief to think that the mistress of weather who has done things like break the rules of nature to generate wind speeds beyond their naturally occurring velocity, cause a temperature drop in seconds low enough to cause building structures to fall apart cant do that as well? :

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=7/18807051895.jpg&s=f10

Given that the highest recorded naturally occurring temperature on Earth is 135.9 degrees :

http://members.iinet.com.au/~jacob/worldtp.html

Id say for certain Storm could quite easily do the same.

Storm could take or counter anything he threw her way and she could debatably work on a greater scale, range and with more skill. As aforementioned his great weakness is his wand.

I dont see why Storm wouldnt win.

complexbrother
Storm takes this . I did this same thread on another board already .

http://popcultureshock.com/pcs/forums/showthread.php?t=12762

ExodusCloak
I'm confused are we talking Fahrenheit or Celcius. (It can't be Kelvin)

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I'm confused are we talking Fahrenheit or Celcius. (It can't be Kelvin)

Fahrenheit. If temperatures naturally reached 135 celsius there'd be no life!! lol

montrail
And GalacticStorm, you ain't get ma message?
Originally posted by stormfront13
well i believe storm is more powerful than ww will ever be and imo she wins rather easily- she is almost immune to the affects of the weather and he's not
Actually she's not. She's just highly resistant. And what is the most powerful thing Weather wizard has done? Has he came on the level creating cosmic turbulence around the earth like Storm? Has he came to the level of gathering the energy of an entire galactic core like storm? Has he been known to use his powers to freeze an entire village in an instant like Storm did? Werll not do these axact things but on a level like that?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Fahrenheit. If temperatures naturally reached 135 celsius there'd be no life!! lol

big grin Thanks that makes more sense :P, *sigh* I'm not use to the Fahrenheit system...

stormfront13
Originally posted by montrail

Actually she's not. She's just highly resistant. And what is the most powerful thing Weather wizard has done? Has he came on the level creating cosmic turbulence around the earth like Storm? Has he came to the level of gathering the energy of an entire galactic core like storm? Has he been known to use his powers to freeze an entire village in an instant like Storm did? Werll not do these axact things but on a level like that?

1) this was before may 2006...so that wasn't my actual self.

2)you'll notice the post says almost immune...which means highly resistant

3) you do realize that i'm arguing a win for storm right?

montrail
Originally posted by stormfront13
1) this was before may 2006...so that wasn't my actual self.

2)you'll notice the post says almost immune...which means highly resistant

3) you do realize that i'm arguing a win for storm right?

1)It was? Then someone must have went back and posted something because when I came here today it was in the front.

2)You edited it! I looked at that before and it didn't even have an "almost" in it.

3)Yeah. I already know Storm can beat him. I read about him a while ago. What is his wond made of? Because she has been known to freeze organic matter causing it to shatter.

stormfront13
1)It was? Then someone must have went back and posted something because when I came here today it was in the front.

2)You edited it! I looked at that before and it didn't even have an "almost" in it.

3)Yeah. I already know Storm can beat him. I read about him a while ago. What is his wond made of? Because she has been known to freeze organic matter causing it to shatter.

1)check the date smart-ass

2)how can i edit something that was posted about a year ago? there's a 15 minute time limit on editing

3)idk, but it's a good question

montrail
1) Wow. What the heck did I get smart about?

2) I must have been looking at someone else's, my bad.

3)Oh well. I wonder what is the greatest feat he has ever done? Do any of you know?

stormfront13
1) Wow. What the heck did I get smart about?

2) I must have been looking at someone else's, my bad.

3)Oh well. I wonder what is the greatest feat he has ever done? Do any of you know?

hey um...could you go to the other storm, thread there's an apology waiting for you. i was being a complete bastard twords you. embarrasment

GalacticStorm

Just read it now. Im lazy as hell so it takes me a long time to reply to PM's. stick out tongue

Im really really busy with my new job these days. The only reason ive been on at all over the last week is cos i heard some lil wretch was bad mouthing me and Phoenix now thats something i wont allow. wink

I doubt i'll have the the time to be honest but i'll see what i can do.

montrail
Okay GS.

Its okay. I wasn't mary Poppins eaither. And I seen it. Thanks.

complexbrother
Storm wins
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f8/TurnerStorm.jpg

MrHeavySilence
Weather Wizard's manipulation of weather is instantaneously faster than Storm's. Plus, how is Storm going to take the wand away?

Blair Wind
I love turners art droolio

montrail
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Weather Wizard's manipulation of weather is instantaneously faster than Storm's. Plus, how is Storm going to take the wand away?
And you know this how? Any Storm fanshould know that she has created weather effects in the blink of an eye.

montrail
Like when she created an underground Hurricane.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence

The majority of Storms low to medium level weather attacks are virtually instantaneous, plus shes highly resistant to their effects. The same cant be said for Weather Wizard. Nothing he can throw at her will do a thing to her, not only would it not hurt her, but she could turn it back on him. Weather Wizard controls the weather with a wand, to my knowledge he is as vulnerale to its effects as anybody else.

montrail
Is he as vulnerable as Storm?

Enyalus
-Bump-

And just incase it changes anyone's opinion, Weather Wizard doesn't need or use his wand anymore.

ComixX_Fan
Storm.

Never seen WWiz control weather in space, use his powers to control stars, weather in other dimensions, Alien planets, the air in people's lungs, electrical impulse etc.

Enyalus
Originally posted by ComixX_Fan
Storm.

Never seen WWiz control weather in space, use his powers to control stars, weather in other dimensions, Alien planets, the air in people's lungs, electrical impulse etc.

He's reversed the polarity of someone's atoms before and created an electrical storm within his girlfriend's stomach. stick out tongue

That's a shitload of control.

ComixX_Fan
Originally posted by Enyalus
He's reversed the polarity of someone's atoms before and created an electrical storm within his girlfriend's stomach. stick out tongue

That's a shitload of control.

Thats's AMAZING!

But, while in space, Storm has controlled "empty space". Theoretically, this can be interpreted as vaccum energy, zero-point energy or dark matter, the lowest possible energy state.

Creating weather effects within a rich environment like the human body is child's play. It's rich with elements.

Wei Phoenix
Thats's AMAZING!

But, while in space, Storm has controlled "empty space". Theoretically, this can be interpreted as vaccum energy, zero-point energy or dark matter, the lowest possible energy state.

Creating weather effects within a rich environment like the human body is child's play. It's rich with elements.

Wait? Can Storm abosrb stars?

Enyalus
Talking about the Dark Phoenix saga, right?

I admit, that was impressive. Both of them are.

ComixX_Fan
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Wait? Can Storm abosrb stars?

img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormandthegalaticcore15zq.jpg
img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stormandthegalaticcore29bc.jpg

Doctor-Alvis
Thats's AMAZING!

Hello, 2damnloud.

Kris Blaze
Is this Weather Wizard with innate control over his abilities or is he using his wand?

khazra
Storm whould win but weather wizard would take some by being ruthless.
He's made hurricane's inside people IIRC

Omega Vision
I agree that Storm doesn't have Weather Wizard's killer instinct which would lose her a few. Plus he did kinda incinerate that Weather Witch chick in a duel (not that I think she's anywhere near Storm's equal)

Colossus-Big C
Is this storm when she was temporely amped by zeus?

Lunacyde
Weather Wizard smile

Lunacyde
Haha no one wants to debate smile

-Pr-
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Is this Weather Wizard with innate control over his abilities or is he using his wand?

^ Would it really make a difference in the outcome?

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
^ Would it really make a difference in the outcome?

eh, probably not.

Lunacyde
SO are you saying he wins either way....or she wins either way?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by -Pr-
eh, probably not.

Like your Sig PR! big grin I find lego men hilarious!

Lunacyde
So is anyone saying Storm wins or not?

Storm wins

Lunacyde
Originally posted by 753
Storm wins
How? Weather Wizard is immune to the effects of weather. He has absorbed lightning and magnetic attacks from various opponents, he's stood in Tornadoes/Hurricanes with 500 MPH winds without any harm whatsoever. He has just as precise control of the elements as Storm and he's far more ruthless.

Originally posted by Lunacyde
How? Weather Wizard is immune to the effects of weather. He has absorbed lightning and magnetic attacks from various opponents, he's stood in Tornadoes/Hurricanes with 500 MPH winds without any harm whatsoever. He has just as precise control of the elements as Storm and he's far more ruthless.

She still has more raw power, bigger feats and I do believe if they struggle for control over the elements she wins. She is also immune to weather attacks and can tolerate almost any environmental condition.

-Pr-
SO are you saying he wins either way....or she wins either way?

He.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by 753
She still has more raw power, bigger feats and I do believe if they struggle for control over the elements she wins. She is also immune to weather attacks and can tolerate almost any environmental condition.

Perhaps more raw power on a planetary scale, but in a 1 v. 1. match it doesn't matter. Anything she throws at him he can take it or redirect it. All her raw planetary powers means jack when he creates a tornado inside her and rips her apart form the inside.

Storm has been hurt by lightning Magneto reflected back at her, as well as lightning Juggernaut reflected back at her. She' has even lost control of her own lightning and had it hurt her.

Perhaps more raw power on a planetary scale, but in a 1 v. 1. match it doesn't matter. Anything she throws at him he can take it or redirect it. All her raw planetary powers means jack when he creates a tornado inside her and rips her apart form the inside.

Oh I doubt that.

Her powers not only span over a wider range of natural phenomena, her feats are just bigger, her winds will blow his back. IIRC he uses his power over weather to avoid its harmfull effects, but he is not really immune to the physical damage of being smacked down to the floor by the force of a hurricane and crushed. She'll overpower him.

Storm has been hurt by lightning Magneto reflected back at her, as well as lightning Juggernaut reflected back at her. She' has even lost control of her own lightning and had it hurt her.

Those are low showings, she has also absorbed and redirected lightning.

cdtm
Superman needed support against Weather Wizard.

Of course, I'm talking about:

http://www.misterkitty.org/extras/stupidcovers/quik1.jpg

Happy Dance

Lunacyde
Originally posted by 753
Oh I doubt that.

Her powers not only span over a wider range of natural phenomena, her feats are just bigger, her winds will blow his back. IIRC he uses his power over weather to avoid its harmfull effects, but he is not really immune to the physical damage of being smacked down to the floor by the force of a hurricane and crushed. She'll overpower him.

Those are low showings, she has also absorbed and redirected lightning.

Her powers span over a wider range of phenomena? Like what? What on Earth has she done that he couldn't replicate? has she shown power over Earth's Magnetic Field, because Weather Wizard has shown the ability to bend it to his will,one feat reversing a powerful Magnetic Power user's polarity ten times in a second.

Weather Wizard has never been harmed by a force of nature. Yes if somehow he was actually thrown into a hard object with enough force it would hurt him, but I don't see that happening. He's leveled buildings easily with his winds. No one has ever harmed him with an elemental attack, and he also has an astounding amount of control and power over magnetism.

When has she absorbed or redirected lightning that wasn't her own or natural?

chomperx9
who is weather wizard ?

cdtm
Originally posted by chomperx9
who is weather wizard ?

With a name like Weather Wizard, you can tell he's a Flash enemy.

I can't tell you much about him than that, but I think if Spidey took on Flash's rogues he'd lose every time.. Be too busy laughing at names like Rainbow Raider and Captain Boomerang to put up a fight..

Her powers span over a wider range of phenomena? Like what? What on Earth has she done that he couldn't replicate? has she shown power over Earth's Magnetic Field, because Weather Wizard has shown the ability to bend it to his will,one feat reversing a powerful Magnetic Power user's polarity ten times in a second.

Weather Wizard has never been harmed by a force of nature. Yes if somehow he was actually thrown into a hard object with enough force it would hurt him, but I don't see that happening. He's leveled buildings easily with his winds. No one has ever harmed him with an elemental attack, and he also has an astounding amount of control and power over magnetism.

When has she absorbed or redirected lightning that wasn't her own or natural?

She can control ocean currents and once caused an eartquake. She has also manipulated solar winds, harvested the power of the galactic core, created solar plasma and controlled the atmosphere of other planets. She has an extensive record of electromagnetism manipulation, including EMPs and others. I'll get back to you with scans on her and lightning.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by chomperx9
who is weather wizard ?

One of the Flashes' Rogues. I would recommend reading Rogues Revenge or Rogue War. Guy is pretty cool and very powerful. Has created tornadoes/thunderstorms inside people, reversed someone polarity multiple times in a second, crushed buildings, caught lightning, etc.

Originally posted by cdtm

I can't tell you much about him than that, but I think if Spidey took on Flash's rogues he'd lose every time.. Be too busy laughing at names like Rainbow Raider and Captain Boomerang to put up a fight..

Christ... rainbow raider? are you serious?

Lunacyde

Most of Flash's Rogues would murder Spidey. Goofy names aside they are fairly BA.

Lunacyde
Bump smile

Prep-Man
Weather Wizard.

xmarksthespot
Does Weather Wizard have lightning in his brain, because otherwise Storm kills him with her sunlasers.

Lunacyde
What does having lightning in his brain have to do with anything? Sunlasers? You aren't even making sense.

-K-M-
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Does Weather Wizard have lightning in his brain, because otherwise Storm kills him with her sunlasers.

Oh you big grin so many memories.

What does having lightning in his brain have to do with anything? Sunlasers? You aren't even making sense.

Long story.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by -K-M-
Oh you big grin so many memories.

Long story.

OK smile lol

Btw I missed it if you mentioned it. Who wins in your opinion?

Alien planet atmosphere

Superman needed support against Weather Wizard.

Of course, I'm talking about:

http://www.misterkitty.org/extras/stupidcovers/quik1.jpg

Happy Dance

this made my day

Wild Shadow
i am not sure who wins here.. i know weather wizard uses his powers with less inhibition then storm.. like tornadoes inside ppl..etc..etc..

i know his power werent always innate and depended on his wand that was until a female writer screwed it up b/c she wasnt familiar with weather wizard..

storm subconsciously produces counter forces to cancel out effects on her person caused by the weather.. like counter winds, heat, cold etc etc...

i know storm can be pretty vicious when it comes to using her powers as well when the need arises.. like drawing out ppl's breath via vacuum, EMP to the brain disrupting the neural electrical impulses etc etc,,

i think in any prolong engagement of weather control weather wizard will lose even if it is the version with the innate abilities.. but, i guess i could see weather wizard use a brutal type attack and try to kill her with using a tornato inside her "if" she isnt immune or doesnt subconsciously counter the attack by turning it off or having an equal opposite effect..

over all i prefer storm over weather wizard,, i think she has better control feats and longer history then weather wizard.

storm 7/10

Blanket
He's a ****ing wizard!

Think of it this way:

You can control your arm, but a wizard can null your control, and then move your silly arm around.

That's what he does to Storm's weather control. It's almost cheating if you think about it.

Harry Potter 101 here folks.

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i am not sure who wins here.. i know weather wizard uses his powers with less inhibition then storm.. like tornadoes inside ppl..etc..etc..

i know his power werent always innate and depended on his wand that was until a female writer screwed it up b/c she wasnt familiar with weather wizard..

storm subconsciously produces counter forces to cancel out effects on her person caused by the weather.. like counter winds, heat, cold etc etc...

i know storm can be pretty vicious when it comes to using her powers as well when the need arises.. like drawing out ppl's breath via vacuum, EMP to the brain disrupting the neural electrical impulses etc etc,,

i think in any prolong engagement of weather control weather wizard will lose even if it is the version with the innate abilities.. but, i guess i could see weather wizard use a brutal type attack and try to kill her with using a tornato inside her "if" she isnt immune or doesnt subconsciously counter the attack by turning it off or having an equal opposite effect..

over all i prefer storm over weather wizard,, i think she has better control feats and longer history then weather wizard.

storm 7/10

Quite correct, she unconsciously generates heat within her body to maitain her temperature when sustaining a blizard for instance.

Her powers also span over a broader range of natural phenomena, several of which I don't think he has ever controlled. So she can fry him with solar plasma as he would probably not be able to redirect or cancel its effects. She can also overpower him if they just go head on against each other.

He is powerfull and creative enough to get some wins, so this isn't a stomp, but she takes a majority.

MrMind
weather wizard creates a tornado in storm stomach. job doneclap

Bentley
Bump.

-Pr-
mmm

good thread...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.