Anakin v.s. Obi Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sanatayesse
I'm terribly sorry if there's already a thread for this but I want to start fresh and get a clear confirmation, How long is that friggn duel I've been hearing its 10 or 12 minutes and even some said it was 5 minutes but can somone please tell me. Oh and yeah I'm grateful at least there is a duel between Anakin and Obi because it will remind me of the OT because they were so emotional despite how slow they moved compared to the PT. But if this duel really pulls it off, man it may very well win best fight at the movie awards, Peace Out!!

NoFate007
Last I heard, it was 11 minutes and like 52 seconds or so. Its definitely more than 5 minutes, no need to worry.

jay bird
we'll it seems George is really taking extra special care to make it great. . . I've heard about 12 min. haven't heard too much about the actually length in a while just that the actors say it's going be great and their very excited about it and it takes place in multiple locations etc.

but i'm sure it won't dissapoint

smart

mossman
I think it has been trimmed a bit since the report that said it was a continuous 12 minute scene.
It still spans around ten minutes, but is intercut with the end of the Yoda/Sidious duel as far as I know...

sanatayesse
Oh really it's intercut I thought it was one continuous scene, Oh well!

LandoSpeeder2
Man is it dead here or what.

Darth_Nefarus
I heard/read that it's 12 minutes, and doesn't intercut with anything else.
I could be wrong, but I hope I'm not.

vader519
I have hard the same thing as well.

Neo_Version 7
I would prefer pure Lightsaber dueling only!

Not so much force powers!

Arsenal
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
I heard/read that it's 12 minutes, and doesn't intercut with anything else.
I could be wrong, but I hope I'm not.
I hope you're not too.

Uber_God
On the interveiw with hayden on Rove Live he says its well over 15mins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.