vixen VS wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
who wins- my money's on vixen

DarkCrawler
What can Vixen do?

Draco69
She has the power of any animal.

DarkCrawler
Wolverine wins IMHO.

Draco69
Not really. If Vixen has the power of a salamander, she can regrow any limb. If she has the power of a blue whale, she's incredibly strong. The possiblities are endless.

stormfront13
well she can electrocute him(eel) she can fly out of his reach(bird) she can web him up and stick to walls(spiders) she can sense body heat so he can't hide from him(snake) and she can heal or regrow lost body parts(worm + salamander) imo vixen wins

DarkCrawler
Ok, Vixen wins, then.

stormfront13
well this fight would last long cause of the healing factor but i think vixen still takes it

kgkg
i go for WOv ,

do you guys really think he won't get vixen at least on good blow.

that's all it will take(with his claw).

stormfront13
its not gonna take one hit to take vixen out. she has more powers at her disposil. i think she wins

kgkg
what whould happed do you think , if wov stabed her in the head????

and we all know Wov , is a savage.

stormfront13
well she dies but wolverine just doesn't kill someone as soon as the fight starts and i created this thread and since both of these people are on teams that don't or don't like to kill then neither will the fighters even though wolverine does kill sometimes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.