Azathoth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sicky666
What you think it is exactly? (besides Nuclear Power)

My opinion:
We all know it is called "The Daemon-Sultan" but also it was called "The Lord of All Things" and "The Bubbler at the Hub". A blind, mindless, amorphous, star-sized mass attended by Other Gods, including Byagoona (the soul of Azathoth), but also Outer Gods and I believe he was cast down by ye Elder Godsand because they couldn't controll his madness they put a spell upon the Lord and made this wicked dance, so Azag would sleep. Sometimes also called Azathoth-Ubbo-Sathla in His role as ye Progenitor of ye Universe (referred to as "ye Prime Archetype"wink when he unconsciously created ye Universe. Azathoth and Ubbo-Sathla divided like a single-celled animal into two "equal" entities.His name (particularly his Other Name in his "bivalvular shape", N----------- or Xada-Hgla,) is dangerous to utter, and his insane mutterings create the laws of time and space. He is ye Lord of All.

debbiejo
I don't know anything about this topic to add.

liam k
did you read this off a book cover or something

Storm
One name: H.P. Lovecraft. Azathoth is a fictional character.

Filth
You often speak from H.P. Lovercraft, the guy is a genius, but I do not know much of him so I can not say anything.

Sicky666
As I already saith before Lovecraft is a poisioned snake, who destroyed the real Gods to be.
Ye Necronomicon is fake a invention of another insane writer, everyone writes when seeing unnatural and natural manifestations.
But it doesn't matter what you think if it's fiction or not, it is important to know yourself only, but you probably don't know about this or any Secret Doctrine... I do not like Lovecraft no more, for it is so far from ye truth, from ye Great Mother which surrounds all.
And as long I know what I will cause and create and what you don't, I do not care, I care only for ye Gods as Thou may know.
I didn't expect from Thee to hear anything about ye Lord Xada, how could you know? But I did expected to get some deeper into ye Nuclear Power, come on ppl, never created a bomb??? weapons??? anything that could blow up? I would love to know...

Filth
You speak in riddles. The Occult has currupted you, you have a greater knoledge of it then me. So if you are not following the work of Lovecraft tell me where do you get your faith from?

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by debbiejo
I don't know anything about this topic to add.

Me either I never heard of that word before.JM

Sicky666
Why are you posting then if you do not know anything about Ye Great Lord? Ye soul is always hidden and only a few may know.

And for Filth: Did I not tell Thee how I know?
And for full understanding of how I exactly know:
www.geocities.com/sickyzero

"I do dream of wonderful places, do you too?"

Sicky666
Since when do we have a religion-forum?
Why nobody told me about this wonder?
Hath saith it before...

Imperial_Samura
I am quiet a big fan of Lovecraft's works and the man as a writer. However he always insisted the things he wrote about were fictional. The creations of his imagination. I have never seen any evidence to the contrary. However if you had any it might make interesting reading. However at the same time I think it is odd that you would revere a god who "unconsciously created ye Universe." There seems to me to be a logic gap in that. I guess at least in the history I work on the universe ,when accredited to a "god", is a work, something that they create knowingly. A god that makes a universe while a sleep seems closer to evolution, as there is no logic or reason behind it. It is a totally impartial, unconscious thing.

Darth Odious
Originally posted by Sicky666
What you think it is exactly? (besides Nuclear Power)

My opinion:
We all know it is called "The Daemon-Sultan" but also it was called "The Lord of All Things" and "The Bubbler at the Hub". A blind, mindless, amorphous, star-sized mass attended by Other Gods, including Byagoona (the soul of Azathoth), but also Outer Gods and I believe he was cast down by ye Elder Godsand because they couldn't controll his madness they put a spell upon the Lord and made this wicked dance, so Azag would sleep. Sometimes also called Azathoth-Ubbo-Sathla in His role as ye Progenitor of ye Universe (referred to as "ye Prime Archetype"wink when he unconsciously created ye Universe. Azathoth and Ubbo-Sathla divided like a single-celled animal into two "equal" entities.His name (particularly his Other Name in his "bivalvular shape", N----------- or Xada-Hgla,) is dangerous to utter, and his insane mutterings create the laws of time and space. He is ye Lord of All. is this zoroatroism you mean? I think I spelled it wrong. I think I heard something about some mad god. Is it summerian?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.