TPM Anakin Vs AOTC Boba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Agent
Who would win?

Take into consideration Annie can always get tag team with C3PO

Darth_Nefarus
Dude, Boba knows how to use weapons and stuff, he'd prolly just shoot his ass with Slave one.
But, I guess if Ani got mad enough he might be able to use the force to, ummm, to ummm, dodge....

Darth_Janus
Boba would destroy Annie. The kid has no concept of battle, really, at this point.

Stealth Agent
yea but he made C3PO!! He could run his ass over with a pod racer or something

Darth_Nefarus
so, he would bore him to death with 3PO's dialogue?

Uber_God
what about in a hand to hand battle?

Uber_God
or slave 1 vs naboo starfights

Darth_Nefarus
If it was in a ship of any kind, I'd go with ani, hand to hand, I'm not sure, but Ani might get all crazy and inadvertantly use the force to choke him or something.

Stealth Agent
lol

hand to hand uhhh Annie has led a harder life so he's had to gotten into fights. And boba was sheltered from his father's life. So his ass was pampered.

ANNIE

jango fatt
Boba had a harder life than Ani (before ep.3)

Darth_Nefarus
well I dunno, he was never a slave man. He was an apprentice to a bad ass bounty hunter

DarkMenace
If they both have lightsabers, Anakin wins this. If they have their own ship, Boba handles it. If they fight with their knuckles, I dont know.

DarkMenace
remeber the Force is strong in Anakin even though he wasnt trained yet

Darth_Janus
Yeah, but I'm sure the clone of Jango could pummel Annie into submission.

SnakeEyes
Boba would definitely win this! I mean, he has training from Jango, and is about 3 or 4 years older than lil' Annie.

Darth Revan33
Well, first off he's only 1 year older. Secondly Boba learned a lot from his father. In the first Boba Fett book he's in the Slave 1 and he uses the Obi-Wan trick to fool a jedi into thinking his ship was destroyed. Boba was also much more evil by nature (at the time). Anakin was practically pure of heart.

Darth Trytavius
I think without a weapon Boba and Annie will punch each other such children's

Commander K
Boba Wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.