It's a cat, not a lion!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



My cat goes across the road and lies underneath a tree outside of these peoples' house. NOT in thier property but underneath a tree infront of thier house.
Since they don't like cats the call the SPCA to come bring her back to my place.

Those people across the road have problems, she's a cat, not a lion, she's not going to bite or eat them.
They could just come to us and tell us instead of telling the SPCA.
What a waste of thier time...

Beast_Within
they need 2 get a life

Baylin
Cats are evil...


stick out tongue

Beast_Within
Originally posted by Baylin
Cats are evil...


stick out tongue cats aren't entirely evil stick out tongue

hh?
cats are 99% evil, and 1% alcohol.

Beast_Within
Originally posted by hh?
cats are 99% evil, and 1% alcohol. then why not drain that 1% alcohol from their bodys?

Demarthl
speakin of cats mine is stoned or something, he decided to hang on the back of this chair with his fornt paws for five minute, then squished himself down the side against the wall, then he dissappears behind the curtain, darts out i hear a thud and he's layin in the middle of the room in front of my wardobe like he's had a full ounce of kronic, and looks at me like what have i done?
laughing shoopid cat

Baylin
Originally posted by Beast_Within
cats aren't entirely evil stick out tongue

No some of them are just down right naughty!

Which is nice... shifty

vaya_the_elf
I would have got it for them.

Cat's are so cute. I love cats.

hh?
Originally posted by Beast_Within
then why not drain that 1% alcohol from their bodys?

i tried that once...

...

thats all you need to know. no expression

Ronny
Thats exactly what happened to a cat of mine no expression except i didnt get it back

he was walking around outside someones house and they called the SPCA to pick it up

Ronny
Originally posted by Beast_Within
then why not drain that 1% alcohol from their bodys? Bodies

hh?
ronny eek!

Ronny
eek! Armenia

hh?
what you up to?

Originally posted by Demarthl
speakin of cats mine is stoned or something, he decided to hang on the back of this chair with his fornt paws for five minute, then squished himself down the side against the wall, then he dissappears behind the curtain, darts out i hear a thud and he's layin in the middle of the room in front of my wardobe like he's had a full ounce of kronic, and looks at me like what have i done?


laughing

Ronny
Originally posted by hh?
what you up to? talking eek! you?

omigosh, a couple weeks ago i downloaded some Immortal no expression bitchin droolio

Beast_Within
Originally posted by Ronny
Bodies watever laughing out loud

Ronny
Originally posted by Beast_Within
watever laughing out loud Whatever

Beast_Within
Originally posted by Ronny
Whatever AAAAAAHHHHHH!!! TOO...MUCH..CORRECTING! scared

Ronny
Originally posted by Beast_Within
AAAAAAHHHHHH!!! TOO...MUCH..CORRECTING! scared Wrong form of 'To'. Too is used as 'also', 'to' is used in to much.

Beast_Within
Originally posted by Ronny
Wrong form of 'To'. Too is used as 'also', 'to' is used in to much. *collapses on the ground*

MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!.............scared cry

hh?
Originally posted by Ronny
talking eek! you?

omigosh, a couple weeks ago i downloaded some Immortal no expression bitchin droolio

laughing naughty

Ronny
Totally eek!

dance with the devil cry wow

Ronny
Originally posted by Beast_Within
*collapses on the ground*

MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!.............scared cry happy okay

Beast_Within
has it stopped? please tell me it stopped.... sad

Ronny
maybe

hh?
Originally posted by Ronny
Totally eek!

dance with the devil cry wow

yea, very deep song cry

also listen to You Never Know. also very deep.

Ronny
I had a frend of mine listen to DWTD and it had no effect on him, but hes one of those wanna be gangstas no expression

ill check it out

Beast_Within
Originally posted by Ronny
maybe maybe?...maybe??!!

hh?
Originally posted by Ronny
I had a frend of mine listen to DWTD and it had no effect on him, but hes one of those wanna be gangstas no expression

ill check it out

no sign of emotion? thats just sad lol

wannabe gangster...PHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Ronny
Originally posted by hh?
no sign of emotion? thats just sad lol

wannabe gangster...PHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF all gangsters PHFFFFFFFFFFF

yeah... i have no idea how we get along

hh?
i hate gangsters.

they can just go a PHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF themselves.

im PHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFfing right. right?

Ronny
big time no expression

hh?
big time PHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Ronny
laughing you are crazy

did you get this wek off for spring break?

hh?
yup. what about you?

Ronny
same stick out tongue i dont want to go back messed

hh?
i dont think anyone does messed

Ronny
a girl in my class loves school

its quite disturbing

hh?
no thats very disturbing.

TX!
disturbing indeed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.