Where do you wish to die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sicky666
How do you wish to die, what is your perfect death?

I thought about ye tomb and sea but was not good enough, I will peacefully die in ye swamp between ye lost souls of Mnar, when They are free, they will drag me under as it should be...
For never steal ye things from Mnar, for it has to return to its place and you with it!

vaya_the_elf
I want my death to be meaningful. Like saving animals, or someone's life.

Where? does not really matter as much to me.

but if i did not get a meaningful death then i would want to die maybe in Egypt.

Sicky666
Why Egypt?
Egypt is filled with wicked things, Ye Dark Pharaoh came from Egypt, ye sinister Byagoona, I wished it too there, maybe other time...

vaya_the_elf
I've always been into Egypt history since I was little. Something about it.

Ronny
Uh... somewhere were my body can be easily transported out of.. and found

KidRock
I wanna be all over the news with people saying..."damn.. he got F'ed up" hopefully Ill be like an 80 year old man skydiving and my chute wont open and im just freefallin. kickass.

Lemonade Whiz
It doesn't matter what happens after you die, specifically where you are going to die.

There is no "wishing" about it.

It happens.

Jackie Malfoy
In my sleep so it is less painful for me and my family and boyfriend.JM

Sicky666
It does matter all for how can you create ye black powder if Thou do not know where ye body lies to rot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.