Harry Potter 6 (multi-author)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

potter_luver48
Ok. Well someone will start. since I'm not god at starting things ill leave that to somebody else. then somebody else can add on then again somebody else can add on. Have Fun! Happy Dance bunny

ohh..and i want some romance in the story...so if nybody has any ideas about who you want to get 2gether please share them! love

PinkDiamonds
this isnt going too well is it?

PinkDiamonds

PinkDiamonds

PinkDiamonds

it dow sleep
then a large black dragon sky dived and crashed to the ground wounded
and bleeding

it dow sleep
help me said the dragon

it dow sleep
harry potteeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr the dragon fell unconcious

it dow sleep
do somethin potter

PinkDiamonds
uh...scratch that? this is a NORMAL harryP story. not one with talking and bleeding dragons falling from the sky. so, scratch those posts!!

it dow sleep
as the dragon rose up after a few hours he saw the owl on a window cill
the dragon walked over to the owl
Hedwig he said get harry potter now

it dow sleep
hey dragons that can talk and bleed r in the harry potter realm

PinkDiamonds
can you READ!!!!!!! we do not need talking dragons falling from the sky ramdomly!!!

it dow sleep
the dragon fell on the ground with a mighty thumb. YO HARRY AT LEAST HELP THE TALKIN BLEEDIN DRAGON

it dow sleep
i'm goin 4 tea help the dragon

PinkDiamonds
if u hjave read book4 you will probably take note that dragons do NOT talk, even in the wizarding world!! sratch the dragon bits!!!

it dow sleep
plz

PinkDiamonds
Harry woke up and realised he was on the floor, he had dreamt about a talking dragon falling from the sky. he reacalled a sharp pain in his head. the dream was annoying. what idiot would make up a talking dragon??

it dow sleep
back with dragon my teas not done yet he woke up still bleedin he stumbles into the forrest there he encounters a large horse creature
he is un sure of wot it is but it offered help and the dragon gladfully takes mean while back with harry..........

it dow sleep
teas one plz add the dragon in the story line plz

PinkDiamonds
we are not having talking dragons. harry isnt even out of P-drive yet. Make something a bit more belivable happen next time!! Start a random thread where there ARE talking dragons. I will gladly join in, but i worked hard on my posts. please do not mess this up! do you want me to start a random story thread where there are stupis things?

PinkDiamonds
no dragons here. i will start a thread iof you want! make up random stuff there! plz plz plz!! reply to this question soon as youve finished ur tea: do u want me to start a thread called Harry Potter: The One Where Anything Can Happen

it dow sleep
i'm bac wots happening

it dow sleep
no carry on

it dow sleep
then the talkin dragon flys home

it dow sleep
ok

PinkDiamonds
can we just pretend there was no dragon?

it dow sleep
no there was a dragon and hes gone home

PinkDiamonds
Originally posted by PinkDiamonds
no dragons here. i will start a thread iof you want! make up random stuff there! plz plz plz!! reply to this question soon as youve finished ur tea: do u want me to start a thread called Harry Potter: The One Where Anything Can Happen which is the answer? Originally posted by it dow sleep
no carry on no.1^ Originally posted by it dow sleep
ok no.2^

it dow sleep
wot

it dow sleep
fine pretend there ay a dragon and there was no dragon ok now

PinkDiamonds
which is the answer? no.1^ no.2^ wot is the answer?????????

it dow sleep
to wot

it dow sleep
caryy on with urs

PinkDiamonds
no dragons here. i will start a thread iof you want! make up random stuff there! plz plz plz!! reply to this question soon as youve finished ur tea: do u want me to start a thread called Harry Potter: The One Where Anything Can Happen to that

PinkDiamonds
um, hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

potter_luver48
Harry wondered why he had dreampt of a talking Dragon and not of Sirius. "Ohh Well" he said sitting up "It was just a stupid dream." Harry opened one of his chocolate covered frogs and read Ron and Hermiones letter again. Just then Pig (other wise know of Pigwidgeon) flew threw Harry's window. It was Ron's owl. Harry opened the tied parchement from his leg and read:

Harry,
My dad's coming to pick you up around 2:00 p.m! Can't wait to see ya mate!
Your friend,
Ron

I kno its not much but i like to post little bits at a time! stick out tongue

PinkDiamonds
i do too!

potter_luver48
i do too! big grin

PinkDiamonds
Harry scribbled back

Cool. see you then. cant wait.
Harry

potter_luver48
Harry gave the letter back to Pig who was now zooming acroos the room.

PinkDiamonds
"Stay STILL idiot bird!!"
Pig did not stay still, but stopped zooming around. After much struggling, the leeter was tied to pigs leg, and Harry threw him out of the window. A wave of tiredness swept over him, climbed into his bed and fell asleep before his head hit the pillow.

PinkDiamonds
your turn!

PinkDiamonds
bye i've gotta go, i'm handing it over to u!

potter_luver48
After what seemed like 5 minutes of sleeping Harry was woken up buy Mr. Weasley who seemed very glad to see Harry.
"Hello Harry!" He said Brightly. "Get all of your stuff we need to leave soon Molly's getting Dinner ready as we speak." Without saying a word Harry happily gathered all of his school stuff that was scattered around the cluttered bedroom.
Harry finally spoke "So, How did you get here Mr. Weasley?"
"The ministry let me borrow a car. They've been more generous to me after thay found out that you-know-who really has come back. They've even raised my salary." Harry grinned. If anybody deserved a raise it was the Weasleys. They were the best wizarding family that Harry knew. Mr. Weasley levitated Harry's trunk in the air and went to the dursley's driveway. Parked there was a Mercedes Benz. Mr. Weasley saw Harry looking at it in awe.
"They gave me a muggle car and bewitched it so that there is plenty of room inside." Mr. Weasley said
Harry looked inside it indeed didn't look like the outside. It was a large room with sofas placed inside. It was about the size of a small bus. Harry climbed inside. Mr. Weasley started the car and they were off. After about an hour a familar sight came into view, the Burrow. Harry smiled as his two best friends in the world came running up the driveway. Harry couldn't help but notice how pretty Hermione looked. Harry got out of the car and gave Hermiome a big hug and shoke Ron's hand.
"Glad to see ya back mate!" Ron said
"I know!" Hermione said excitdly "I've missed you so much Harry!"
Harry blushed. They all went inside to see Ginny sitting at the kitchen table writing a letter.
"Let me guess you're writing to Dean again?" Ron said sarcastically.
"As a matter of fact I am." Ginny said blushing

potter_luver48
"Everybody clear the table it's time for dinner!" Mrs. Weasly yelled "Harry dear! How are you? Were those muggles feeding you well? If they aren't I'll have to give them a piece of my mind!" Harry laughed.
"I'm fine Mrs. Weasley." He chuckled
"DINNER!" Mrs. Weasley screamed.
Down the steps came Fred, george, Bill, and Charlie.

PinkDiamonds
"Alright Harry mate?" Fred asked.
"Yeah, Mums been going frantic over what those muggles were feeding you, its obviously not much!!" George laughed.
"Hello Harry. How are you?" Bill held out his hand for Harry to shake. Harry did so.
"Harry. I bet your glad to get away from those muggles eh?" Charlie also held out his hand to shake. Once again, Harry shook his hand.
Ginny stopped writing and nodded her head at Harry.
"You okay?"
"I'm alright, yeah" Harry replied.

PinkDiamonds
i'll post more an 15 mins i think

PinkDiamonds
"Dinner, is served!!" Mrs Weasley flicked her wand at the dishes which were on the kitchen bench. They came flying to the table, along with more dinner platters and a lot of knives, forks and spoons.
"Dig in everyone, theres plenty! And for afters i've made a gelatin, a chocolate cake with toffee sauce, and a big fruit salad. I hope youve all got your appetites!" she said.
"Dont mind if i do!" Harry grinned and started attacking the food in front of him.
"Itsh gwate mum, itsh really nishe!!" (which translates as:Its great mum, its really nice!!) Ron said with his mouth full.
Harry swallowed and laughed. "Ron, you're crazy, mate!"
"Why fank yoo"
"Eew Ron, dont eat with your mouth full, its disgusting!!" Ginny shuddered.
"Congratulations, Gin, you didnt mention Deany-poo in that sentence, you get a Knut!!" George said as Fred flicked the copper coin over to Ginny.
"Haha very funny. Is this my Knut that went missing yesterday? If it is, i swear, you are dead!!" Ginny threatened.
"Calm it!" Fred raised his eyebrows "little baby sister" he finished, and stroked Ginny's head.
"Gerroff!!!!" Ginny screeched, and slapped Fred.
"Calm down and eat!" Mrs Weasley shouted.
Everybody did as she commanded.
"Thank you. Now, Harry dear, how has your summer been?" Mrs Weasley asked.
"It's been alright, yeah."
"Well, they havent been feeding you have they? It cant have been THAT good, you looked very miserable when i came and recued you!" Mr Weasley insisted.
Instantly Mrs Weasley started fussing.
"Oh, poor Harry! We'll have to feed you up especially!! Come on, i want to see your starter, main meal and desert platters shining!!" she started saying "It must have been terrible for you, all cooped up there like an animal!!"

PinkDiamonds
that wasnt 15mins i know but my bro kicked me off so he could send an email to some college. whatever. i'll post more now im 20 mins. i swear i will this time!!

PinkDiamonds
your turn potter luver, i know that youre online!!

potter_luver48
im going to my moms house so i wont b able to post till monday! sorry! have a great weekend! embarrasment

PinkDiamonds
by!!

Harry_Fan09
ya'll r do n a good job!! I liked how it started out in a dream.

PinkDiamonds
thanx. do u wanna join in Harry_Fan09 coz i know that youre a good writer!!

potter_luver48
yea join! i managed to get on a friends comp. otherwise im not gonna be able 2 post till monday!

potter_luver48
ohh and pinkdiamons i love your icon thinger

PinkDiamonds
my avatar? the thing under me name? or me sig? the one with pink diamonds wrote on?

PinkDiamonds
i'll post some round about now and i will TRY to post a lot. i'm not saying i will post loads tho

PinkDiamonds
"Dinner, is served!!" Mrs Weasley flicked her wand at the dishes which were on the kitchen bench. They came flying to the table, along with more dinner platters and a lot of knives, forks and spoons.
"Dig in everyone, theres plenty! And for afters i've made a gelatin, a chocolate cake with toffee sauce, and a big fruit salad. I hope youve all got your appetites!" she said.
"Dont mind if i do!" Harry grinned and started attacking the food in front of him.
"Itsh gwate mum, itsh really nishe!!" (which translates as:Its great mum, its really nice!!) Ron said with his mouth full.
Harry swallowed and laughed. "Ron, you're crazy, mate!"
"Why fank yoo"
"Eew Ron, dont eat with your mouth full, its disgusting!!" Ginny shuddered.
"Congratulations, Gin, you didnt mention Deany-poo in that sentence, you get a Knut!!" George said as Fred flicked the copper coin over to Ginny.
"Haha very funny. Is this my Knut that went missing yesterday? If it is, i swear, you are dead!!" Ginny threatened.
"Calm it!" Fred raised his eyebrows "little baby sister" he finished, and stroked Ginny's head.
"Gerroff!!!!" Ginny screeched, and slapped Fred.
"Calm down and eat!" Mrs Weasley shouted.
Everybody did as she commanded.
"Thank you. Now, Harry dear, how has your summer been?" Mrs Weasley asked.
"It's been alright, yeah."
"Well, they havent been feeding you have they? It cant have been THAT good, you looked very miserable when i came and recued you!" Mr Weasley insisted.
Instantly Mrs Weasley started fussing.
"Oh, poor Harry! We'll have to feed you up especially!! Come on, i want to see your starter, main meal and desert platters shining!!" she started saying "It must have been terrible for you, all cooped up there like an animal!!"
((where we left off))
Harry just nodded, his mouth filled with food. He didnt mean to be greedy, but he was starving and Mrs Weasley had just told him to eat the lot.
"That's right Harry" Mrs Weasley smiled "Eat up"
Ron laughed at something George had said, showing al his food-entangled teeth. Ginny and Hermione made 'eew!!' noises and Ron gwaffed even more at the sound of their shrill voices crying out that he was discusting.

PinkDiamonds
"Shat ap" Ron said with his mouth overflowing with food. Mrs Weasley gave him The Stare and Ron shut his mouth and chewed in silence.
"Finally!!" Ginny moaned.
"Yuck" Hermione held her hand over her mouth.
Harry swallowed gratefully and started once again eating all the things on his plate. He was careful to eat with his mouth shut.

i'll post lots of small bits and gather some ideas while i'm writing.

PinkDiamonds
I'll PM u guys my notes after i come in from the lavvy

PinkDiamonds
aw frig that idea. i cant find the notes but: We dont want the lurve thang straight away. wait a bit

PinkDiamonds
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggg
gggghhhhhhhhhhhh somebody pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst

PinkDiamonds
Dinner was over as soon as it had stared. Not much was left over, as the whole of the Weasleys, Hermione and Harry had all dug in delightedly.
They sat and talked for quite a while, then Mrs Weasley suggested they should go outside and relax.
It was a nice clear night, and not too cold, they could all go out without their jackets on.
"It's beautiful" Hermione gasped.
"What is?" Harry asked.
"The sky, look" she pointed at the horizon, where the sun was setting, gold-pink rays splashing all around the big golden ball that was the sun.
The night air was warm, the sunset looked more magical than anything in the wizarding world, everyones bellies were full and the ten people were all at rest. Mr and Mrs Weasley were standing watching the sun setting, holding hands, Bill was examining the newly produced Weasley Wizard Wheezes, Charlie was showing Ginny pictures of the dragons he had had a bit of bother with the last few weeks, and the trio(Harry, Ron and Hermione) were sat in deckchairs. Harry was feeling most pleasant and at rest. It was a wonderful moment and feeling.
"I love this time of the evening" Hermione whispered.
"Do you?" Ron asked bluntly, spoiling the feeling.
Hermione looked at him irritably.
"Why would she say it if she didn't?" Harry laughed gently.
"I dunno"
They sat in silence, watching the sun.
"There goes the sun" Hermione sang gently "And it's all right"
Ron looked dumbfounded and opened his mouth to say "Huh?" but Harry looked at and shook his head.
'Why?' Ron mouthed.
Harry nodded to Hermione and mouthed back "She looks happy. Don't spoil it."

PinkDiamonds
Ron had a look on his face that said: oh, right! I getcha.
Hermione tucked her feet under her and hummed, steadily getting fainter as she got more tired. Eventually she closed her eyes and fell into a dose.
"She's been acting pretty strange lately" Ron stared at the gently sleeping Hermione.
"Strange?"

PinkDiamonds
"Yeah, like, happy and all giggly. I mean yeah, she has been reading, but not as much. I mean, her and Ginny keep having conversations and every few minutes they burst out laughing, it's really getting on my nerves!" Ron stared at Hermione again and shook his head, really confused.

potter_luver48
hey! im back! it looks like you've done alot! you've done a great job! i can't write and entry till 2nite though cause my friend is gonna be here any minute!

PinkDiamonds
you are very right i worked very hard stick out tongue thanx hun if u dont post tonight you will find yourself bomb-barded with PMs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

potter_luver48
you are very right i worked very hard stick out tongue thanx hun if u dont post tonight you will find yourself bomb-barded with PMs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad
hehe laughing big grin

PinkDiamonds
"Well that's girls for you mate" Harry shrugged.

PinkDiamonds
"Girls...there a bloody mystery" Ron replied

potter_luver48
"Girls...there a bloody mystery" Ron replied
duh. we are mysteries! Boys will never figure out the top secret lives of girls! mwhahahaha laughing

PinkDiamonds
yeah!!!!! MWHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

potter_luver48
yeah!!!!! MWHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL. time 2 post!

After about an hour of staring at the stars Mrs. Weasley told them all to go inside.
"What about Hermione?" Ron asked Harry
"I'll catch up with you I'll wake her up first." Harry replied. Ron started walking toward the house.
"Hermione.....Hermione." Harry nudged Hermione slightly. She woke with a startled expression on her face.
"Ohhh...Harry you scared me!" She said panting
"Sorry." Harry said. Harry and Hermione sat in scilence as they watched the sky for quite some long time. Harry broke the scilence.
"We should really get going. Mrs. Weasley is probally wondering where we are."
Hermione stopped him. "Harry do you mind if I asked you a question? I would like you to take it seriously too."
Harry looked suspiciously at Hermione.

sorry! not much but i have other places to post! big grin

potter_luver48
Before Harry could ask Hermione what she wanted to ask him, she leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. Then she moved in closer and closer to his lips kissing each inch of his face. Finally she reached his lips and kissed him hard. To Harry's surprise she kept kissing him for a long while. It wasn't just a peck on the lips anymore. It had become a make out session. Harry forgot all about the question that Hermione wanted to ask him.

potter_luver48
Harry and Hermione sat there under the stars kissing for quite some time.

potter_luver48
Finally Ron came out looking for them.
"Oi! Harry! Hermione! Where are you 2?" He yelled. Harry stopped kissing Hermione but she kept lunging at him.
"Stop Hermione." Harry said stifly "I don't want Ron to know just yet." Hermione understood and stopped lunging at him. Harry and Hermione slowly got up and met up with Ron in the dark.
"What was taking you so long?" He asked suspiciously
"Oh nothing." Harry replied with a sly smile on his face as though he were keeping a deep dark secret from Ron.
"OK. if you say so." Ron said eyeing Harry and Hermione as they made their way into the house. When they got inside Ginny was writing a letter.
"Writing another letter to Deany-poo?" sniggred Ron
"No." Ginny replied stifly. "As a matter of fact I'm writing to my friend Brooke her parents said that she can spend the rest of the summer with us." Ron broke into laughter.
"Mum never lets you have anybody over the summer!"
"Just because I'm having a friend over for the rest of the summer doesn't mean you need to be mean to me!" She said as she sulked away.
"Weird." Ron said after Ginny left "She's never told me about her friend Brooke before, but i guess it's because she pays to much attention talking to her precious Deany-poo to mention any other "friends" that she actually likes." Harry laughed at this. Hermione just looked at them both sternly who were now both rolling on the floor with fits of laughter. Harry, Hermione and Ron went to bed a short time after. Harry and Hermione were walking in silence. Ron sped off to his room because he claimed he was to tired to stay awake one more waking moment. Harry stood at Hermione's doorway which Hermione stood pulling at Harry to come in. She grabbed Harry's waist and started to kiss him again. Harry pulled her off.
"We're gong to fast." Harry said "I mean I like you and you OBVIOUSLY like me, but we can't just make-out and be friends! It just doesn't sound right."
"I completely agree!" Hermione said her eyes widening.
"Well...." Harry started
"Of course I would go out with you!" Hermione squealed with excitement as she closed Harry in on her and they started making out again.

potter_luver48
hope it's good!

PinkDiamonds
great i love it!! stick out tongue

PinkDiamonds
Hermione pulled away after a while.
"Night Harry" she blew him a kiss as he headed across the landing.
"Night Hermione"

PinkDiamonds
The next day Harry got up very late, nearly one o' clock.
"Harry!! Wow, you've slept late!" Mrs Weasley cried when Harry went downstairs into the kitchen. "Wouldyou likebreakfst? Or should i say brunch!"

PinkDiamonds
Harry smiled and said yes please.
"Okay Harry dear. What do you want?"
"Oh, I dont know...."
"Waffles? Pancakes? Toast?"
"Umm.....pancakes please"
Mrs Wealey served Harry his pancakes and smiled at him as he eat them quickly.
"More?" she asked.
"Um..."
"It's all right, Harry! I'll make you anything you want, dear!" Mrs Wealey assured him.
"Oh, alright, one more" Harry gave in.
"The others are in the garden, playing quiditch, go and join them" Mrs Weasley smiled at Harry again as he stepped out into the garden.

PinkDiamonds
The five Weasley boys and Hermione were playing, three on three, but Hermione seemed to have been knocked of her broom, but was not hurt. The lot of them were so involved in the game that they didnt notice Harry strolling down the garden. He had to tap Hermione on the shoulder to get her attention.
"Hiya"
"Harry!" Hermione beamed at him. "You slept late!"
"Yeah, i dunno why, i was just really really tired" Harry looked at the Weasleys playing Quiditch, but none of them were looking at them. Harry pecked Hermione on the lips for several seconds, but broke away when he heard Ginny's footsteps. But it was too late. Ginny had saw them, and was rushing towards them, an excited look on her face.
"Omigod!" she sqealed, "Why didnt you tell?" she added in a whisper.
"We dont want everyone to find out about it. Y'know, or it'll be splashed all over the daily prophet and everything." Harry shrugged. "Y'know what it's like for me..." he trailed off and ginny nodded.
"Look, Bills nearly got the snitch, they'll be starting again soon."

potter_luver48
"Great! I haven't played quiditch in the longest time!" Harry said "I'll go get my broom." Harry rushed inside. He didn't notice it but Hermione had followed him. She lightly tapped Harry on the shoulder as he made his way up the steps.
"Gezzz Hermione! You scared me!"
"Sorry." Hermione said "It's just since Ginny knows that we're together i think that we should tell Ron."
"Yea." Harry agreed "That's a good Idea. Wait right here I'll get my broom." Harry flew upstarts and grabbed his broom. When he came downstairs with his firebolt over his shoulder he and Hermione walked back outside holding hands. Everybody was off their brooms and sitting around a picnic table drinking lemonade. Ron looked over and saw Harry and Hermione holding hands.
"Ron we need to talk to you." Hermione said. Ron looked at the couple.
"Ron, meet my girlfriend." Harry said pointing his free hand at Hermione.
"Good for you guys!" Ron said. "Since when were you guys together?"
"Since last night." Hermione said
"Why didn't you tell me mate?" Ron asked Harry.
"Don't know." Harry replied "I guess it just slipped my mind. Harry sat his firebolt on the ground.

PinkDiamonds
cool

PinkDiamonds
Ron raised his eyebrows.
"So you just couldnt be arsed to tell me?"
"Ron, look i'm sorry mate. I just...well, i just didnt know how to tell you!" Harry insisted.

PinkDiamonds
"Right, well, um-"
"Whatever, but now you know, please dont tell the world," Harry said. "It's bad enough me being The Boy Who Lived and having Fudge hate me one minute then the next acting all chummy and stuff, and with all kinds of stupid rumors in the daily prophet and that, without stupid people like Rita Skeeter writing stuff about The Boy Who Lived and his new girlfriend!"
"I know, mate. I'll keep it to myself" Ron said.
"Oh, um Ron?"
"Yeah?"
"Well, uh, Ginny knows too. I mean, she caught us kissing..."

potter_luver48
"Whatever." Ron said stubornly.

PinkDiamonds
Harry could tell from the tone in his voice that he didnt approve.
"Ron?"
"Are you playing?" Ron asked bluntly.
"Ron, listen, it's just, i was gonna tell you i swear, I-"
"C'mon Harry, they're gonna start playing soon"

potter_luver48
thats good! i'll post later!

PinkDiamonds
i just came from the top of my head. well, most of my writing does...

potter_luver48
"Yeah, ok." Harry said annoyed
He picked up his broom and hopped on. Wanting to get as far away from Ron as possible.

potter_luver48
After about another 2 hours of playing they all went inside for a late lunch. Mrs. Weasley prepared lunch meat sandwich's and macaroni. Everybody ate like pigs, even Hermione for a change. After playing so much quiditch she must have worked up a very hearty appetite. Harry laughed at this because Hermione never ate like this before and it was funny to watch her. After a while everybody had gobbled down all of Mrs. Weasley's food. Ginny's friend Brooke came around 5:00. Mr. Weasley came the same way that he had picked up Harry. The car touched the ground and Ginny ran toward her friend with a warm welcome hug. When Ginny let go of her Harry saw Ron's mouth drop open. Harry and Hermione were holding hands next to Ron and Mrs. Weasley was greeting Brooke with a welcoming smile.
"Harry, Ron, Hermione, Mum this is Brooke." Ginny said. Brooke was about Ginny's height but she was very pretty. She had long brown straight hair and her face was flawless. Harry couldn't find one scratch or pimple in sight. She had the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen they were a light green and her smile complimented her wonderful face.

PinkDiamonds
that was really cool

PinkDiamonds
"Ron?" Ginny raised her eyebrows at her brother, who was staring at Brooke. "Hello?"

PinkDiamonds
does anyone think it would be a good idea to write in a different colour to black when we're not writing the story? Just so we know what is story and what isnt.
I'm not gonna put Brooke in too much, just breifly while shes eating and chatting about magic. Then we can chat about how we think she should act and stuff

PinkDiamonds
Harry nudged Ron with his elbow.
"Ron!" he muttered.
Ron snapped back into reality.
"I'm Ron" he said to Brooke.
"And this is Harry, Ron's best friend." Ginny finished nodding at Harry.
"Not Harry Potter?"
Harry presumed Brooke's eyes would flick to his scar, but they didn't. Harry was pleasantly surprised and said yes he was.
"Pleasure" Brooke held out her hand for Harry to shake. Harry shook it. Still her eyes didn't dart to Harry's scar, not even for a millisecond. Harry was confused.
"And you're Ron, Ginny's brother. You two are in the same year as Dean Thomas aren't you?" Brooke held out her hand again for Ron to shake. He did so too, looking quite happy that he was getting almost the same amount of attention as Harry for once.
"Yeah, he's in our Dormitory" Ron replied.
Brooke looked at Ginny and Ginny blushed, so that her head looked like it was on fire.
Just then Mrs Weasley interrupted their conversation.
"Would you like to put your things in Ginny's room dear? And these four-" (she nodded to Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny) "-can show you around. Now, I am making a quick snack for you all, out of the kitchen dears"

PinkD
"C'mon, Brooke. My bedrooms up here. You guys can come in as well" Ginny smiled at Brooke and gestured for Harry, Hermione and Ron to come up also.
"Wow! It's very nice, very big" Brooke smiled as she walked around the airy room, which was the third biggest in the house (Mr and Mrs Weasley, then Fred and George, then Ginny).
The room was a lilac-blue color, with Ginny's bed pushed to one wall, Hermione's camp bed on the floor, with enough room for Brooke to fit in her bed.

PinkD
ok, so my name is now PinkD, but i'm still PinkDiamonds, as my sig shows. and i'm not gonna change it. i'm now PinkD for your benifite, so u dont have to type PinkDiamonds out all the time stick out tongue

PinkD
ok will somebody hurry up a fukking WRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

potter_luver48
Originally posted by PinkD
ok, so my name is now PinkD, but i'm still PinkDiamonds, as my sig shows. and i'm not gonna change it. i'm now PinkD for your benifite, so u dont have to type PinkDiamonds out all the time stick out tongue
ooo. that's what i was wondering about! I'm back (finally!) you've done a good job! (as usual)

potter_luver48
does anyone think it would be a good idea to write in a different colour to black when we're not writing the story? Just so we know what is story and what isnt.
I'm not gonna put Brooke in too much, just breifly while shes eating and chatting about magic. Then we can chat about how we think she should act and stuff sky blue
yea. that's a good idea!

potter_luver48
Originally posted by potter_luver48
sky blue
yea. that's a good idea!

but i don't kno how to do it!

PinkD
big grin ingenious idea, eh? lol

potter_luver48
of course big grin

PinkD
click post a reply button then above the box to write in, there are some other small boxes. click on the one that says color, choose a color then type what you wanna type in the box that comes up in the top left hand corner!!

PinkD
potter luver how dare you go offline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

potter_luver48
okey dokey! my color is gonna be pink. u could be pink if u want and i'll choose some other color...u kno since ur user name is PinkD

potter_luver48
but...pink is like my absolutly my Fave color. tehehehe big grin

PinkD
we can both be pink!!! Are you gonna post?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

potter_luver48
i'lll post some rite now...
"C'mon, Brooke. My bedrooms up here. You guys can come in as well" Ginny smiled at Brooke and gestured for Harry, Hermione and Ron to come up also.
"Wow! It's very nice, very big" Brooke smiled as she walked around the airy room, which was the third biggest in the house (Mr and Mrs Weasley, then Fred and George, then Ginny).
The room was a lilac-blue color, with Ginny's bed pushed to one wall, Hermione's camp bed on the floor, with enough room for Brooke to fit in her bed.

Brooke sat her trunk down.
"So can you guys give me a tour of the house?" Brooke asked. Ron seemed like the only person up for the job.
"I 'll show you around!" Ron answered.
"Wow, how sweet of you Ron." Brooke replied. Ron blushed.
"Lets go leave these two alone." Ginny said sarcastically. Ron was turning bright red now. Ginny, Harry and Hermione left the romm. They could hear Ron talking to Brooke in Ginny's room.

PinkD
kewl

potter_luver48
thanx. im really tired it's like 12.30 so i thing i'm going to bed so i'm not going to write nymore... zorro

PinkD
alrighty, but if you dont write later on this week, i am going to pin point your position and murderlise you

potter_luver48
haha whistle wacko

PinkD
Ginny pulled a device out of her trousers. Harry recognised it immediately.
"Are you sure?"
"Course. Now shut up" Ginny pushed a long peice of skin colored thread thing under her bedroom door. It was an Extenable ear, an eavesdropping device made by Fred and George. The three held one end between them, and Ron's voice filled their ears.

PinkD
"Um....what, uh, um...I-" Ron stammered.
Silence. A giggle. Brooke's giggle.
"It's OK"
Silence again.
"Ron?"
"Yeah?"
A muffled type of silence.
"Wow"
Footsteps. Ron's footsteps. Hermione, Harry and Ginny rushed to the stairs leading up to Ron's loft bedroom, Ron slowly following them, not seeming to notice them.
"Good book?" Harry asked Hermione, she had burried her nose in a huge thick book, and acted like she had been reading for a while.
"Yeah, it's really good, loads of spells in here, really interesting" Hermione turned a page.
Ginny looked at Harry with a 'Ron's about to walk in the door think of convosation QUIKLY!' look on her face.
"So, Ginny," Harry started, panicing a bit.
Ping went Harry's brain.
"If i'm Seeker this year, are you still thinking of becoming Chaser?" Harry finished.
"Maybe, i wanna be Chaser." Ginny grinned; they had nailed a convosation. Ron stepped in the room and Ginny had hardly got the word Chaser out of her mouth.
Ron looked quite happy as well as dazed.
"What hapened?" Harry asked Ron.
"She-she......." Ron touched his bottom lip gently. "We, her......me, we....." A huge stupid grin came across Ron's face, he looked a right dope.

PinkD
Ginny tried to stiffle a giggle but only just managed. Even if she hadnt managed herself, Pig would have. He was tapping on the window and doing sort of mid-air cartwheels across the sky.

potter_luver48
wow....that's good

PinkD
thanks!! are you gonna post?

PinkD
"Oh, that'll be my reply from Dean!!" Ginny said excitedly. She dragged Pig inside Ron's bed room and pulled the letter from Pig's leg. She read the letter quickly, her eyes zooming back and forth, and when her eyes got to the bottom of the parchment, her eyes were as wide as Galleons.
"Omigod!!" she sqealed "He's coming over!! Omigod!!" Ginny ran down to the kitchen, totally extatic, to tell her mother that Dean had excepted the invitation over to the Burrow.

dark1365
I don't know if this is choreographed right, but I'll take a stab at it.

"The Burrow is steadily getting weirder." Harry commented.
"Tell me about it." Hermione said, her voice slightly muffled.

Ron was still smiling stupidly, chin on hands and staring at a patch of wall where the paint was beginning to peel. Harry glanced at him.
"Seriously, Ron."

He didn't respond.

"Ron. Ron? Ron!" Harry prodded him.
"Eh?" His head jerked up.
"What did you and Brooke do?"
"Oh, it was...you know..." Ron was grinning now, his eyes unfocused. Hermione frowned at him and spoke to Harry.
"Well, they kissed, obviously," she said, examining Ron with narrowed eyes. "And most likely with tongue."

"How do you know that?" Ron demanded.
"I'm a girl, Ron," Hermione said airily, returning to her book. "And girls can read facial expressions like a book."

Harry could hear Ron mutter something under his breath, which sounded like, "Women." But Ron's sudden lightness of mood was not the least bit undiminished.

dark1365

Ron was still smiling and generally wishing everyone well that evening. He sat beside Brooke at suppertime, and both of them were acting rather girlish. Harry found it rather amusing, as did Hermione.

"Look at them, giggling like little girls who've found out a secret." Harry commented. "Bless them, eh, Hermione?"
"Hmm...." she said thoughtfully. "Unless they mature it up a bit, I think Mrs. Weasley's getting somewhat uncomfortable."

It was true. Ron's mother was sitting like a stone.

"Poor Mrs. Weasley." Harry muttered. "Forced to watch her youngest son flirt at the dinner table."

Hermione laughed. "Let's drink out of each other's glasses!"
"Actually, my last date tried to poison me."
"Cho?" Hermione said, eyes glinting like flames. "She tried to do what?"
Harry sighed. "Honestly, Hermione...sometimes I can be sarcastic, all right?"
"Oh."

potter_luver48
wow. thanx for joining in Dark. my and PinkD were the only ones writing the story so far!

dark1365
No problem.

potter_luver48
r u gunna post ny more?

dark1365
Sure I guess.

Mrs. Weasley ended up excusing herself early, unable to bring herself to embarrass her youngest son in front of a girl.
Ron and Brooke also hastily excused themselves, and left in hurry.

Hermione, Ginny, and Ron exchanged significant looks and sniggered.
"Want to do something to interrupt their...ah.....word. Word."
"Romantic escapades?" Hermione offered.
"Yeah, that's it." Ginny grinned rather nastily.
"Wait for it first," Harry said calmly. "Give them fifteen minutes. Hermione, how do you do the bullhorn charm again?"

She thought for a moment, while Ginny giggled uncontrollably.
"You point your wand at your throat, say Sonorus, and think of something very loud."

Harry tried it out.

"TESTING..." Harry said. It had worked perfectly; his voice was not far from the volume of a Howler.

Fifteen minutes later, all three of them snuck up to the closed door of the bedroom.
On the count of three, Hermione and Ginny flung open the door, and Harry let loose with a deafening phrase.

"WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE?"

The effect was immediate and devastating.

Ron and Brooke shrieked loudly, fell off the bed in a tangle of limbs, and Ron banged his head on the floor. Brooke was clutching her heart and Ron's left leg at the same time.

Ginny cracked up like a stick broken over a knee, but Hermione somehow managed to keep her face straight.
"You two, this is not a makeout house, all right?"

"We get it." Ron snarled. Brooke was too shocked for words, her pale pallor even more whiter than the norm.

potter_luver48
haha. that was GOOD. and funny

dark1365
good good...now your guys's turn, i'm going to write on mine.

PinkD
i'll write in a few mins, just answering PMs stick out tongue

PinkD
i'll write later embarrasment

potter_luver48
ok you betta !!!!! don't you just L0ve all of the c0lors ?!?!?!?!??!

haha big grin

PinkD
yes i do but i think i'll stick eith one color and i'm sorry i didnt write before i was tired, what with h/w and school and all. gimme a while, i'm gonna have to get used to getting up early and skool and stuff

potter_luver48
thats ok.

potter_luver48
The next day Ginny was totally bouncing off the walls obiously really excited that Dean was coming over. She was singing through the house and when ever she would pass by somebody coming her way she would sing in their ears.
"DEAN'S COMING OVER SOON..." She sang shrilly as Ron passed her holding Brooke's hand.
"Gezze Ginny." Brooke said "It's just Dean."
"JUST DEAN!? JUST DEAN?!" Brooke realized immideatley that she had said something wrong. She let go of Ron's hand and Ran across the hall and into the kitchen with Ginny following. Ron didn't dare move untill he finally heard Ginny and Brooke laughing. Ron went into the kitchen to find Brooke and Ginny sitting next to eachother laughing like they just heard the most hilarous joke in the world.
"C`mon Brooke." Ron said "Lets go outside."

Harry and Hermione were kissing in the grass. Good thing it wasn't getting to serious yet. Harry had his arms around Hermione's waist and his eyes were closed concentrating on kissing. Hermione held Harry as close as he could get to her and she to had her eyes shut so they both didn't notice when Brooke and Ron sat down next to them and started to kiss as well.

Then Dean aarrived. Harry, Ron, Hermione and Brooke didn't notice him arrivem and Dean was surprised at what he saw.

dark1365
"Well, well, well, what have we here?" he said, sneering. "Might as well join in. Oi', Ginny!"

"Dean!" she ran and jumped him, giving him a enormous hug. Then Ginny saw the others. "Oh, come on, you four..."

Harry, Ron, Brooke, and Hermione paid her no attention.

"At least you could get off the front yard." Dean commented. "Just think, if your father came home! What a sight to greet him, eh?"

PinkD
cool dark big grin i think i'll write about now

PinkD
Ron looked quite alarmed and jumped up.
"Its not really Dad, its mostly Mum" Ron said shrugging then shuddering at the idea of his mother catching him and his friends kissing in the garden.
"Hmm. Not a good thing for your Mum to catch us all in the act." Harry said, getting up then helping his girlfriend up too.
"Harry?"
"What Ginny?"
"No offence or anything, but "In the act" didnt sound right" Ginny went a little pink.
The lot of them decided to go inside and did so quietly, thinking.
That did sound wrong Harry thought, then shook his head.
"What've you been up to in the holidays Dean?" Harry said, trying to get mind off things.
"Not much" Dean shrugged "Just the usual, not doing much homework, computer, playstation-"
"You what?" Ron had a bazzar look on his face.

potter_luver48
"Don't ask Ron." Harry said "It'll take forever to explain what a computer and Playstation is." Ron looked at Harry with a puzzled look on his face. Harry, Ron and Dean walked back into the house. Ginny followed Dean into the living room. Everybody found their Girlfriends grabed their hands and found a place in the crowded living room for some privacy. Ginny laughed.
"We should have a make-out party." ginny yelled to all the Couples. Ginny lead everybody into the barn the perfect place for a make-out party.

hope u like wink

dark1365
Actually I won't post until this part's over.

potter_luver48
lol

BlondieX48
Harry and Hermione looked uncomfortable. They didn't like this idea.
"I don't really think we should be doing this." Hermione said uncomfortably. Brooke and Ron looked liek they agreed to this as the two couples ran out of the barn leaving Ginny and Dean to themselves.

hey guys. I'm kinda new here and I saw this thread and thought it was going really well so far so i decided to join in...hope that's ok! smile

--BlondieX48 Happy Dance

potter_luver48
Originally posted by BlondieX48
Harry and Hermione looked uncomfortable. They didn't like this idea.
"I don't really think we should be doing this." Hermione said uncomfortably. Brooke and Ron looked liek they agreed to this as the two couples ran out of the barn leaving Ginny and Dean to themselves.

hey guys. I'm kinda new here and I saw this thread and thought it was going really well so far so i decided to join in...hope that's ok! smile

--BlondieX48 Happy Dance

welcome. I like the way you ended that!

PinkDi@monds
me too!

dark1365
Originally posted by potter_luver48
duh. we are mysteries! Boys will never figure out the top secret lives of girls! mwhahahaha laughing
Yeah well.......embarrasment

"We're going to Diagon Alley in a couple of hours," Ron commented, glancing back at the barn. "Hope they don't take too long."

Harry simply grunted.

"Who do you think the new Defense teacher's going to be?" Hermione asked the group at large.
"It should be someone good, the Ministry's cleared their brains out." Harry said.

PinkDi@monds
aw dammit, i hate the bits when we pick out dada teacher cry its too hard

BlondieX48
ya...hmmm....dada teacher.......i wonder......lol

PinkDi@monds
ok...............brainstorming.............................................................................................................nothing coming.....except, maybe eek! i got it!!!!

BlondieX48
i think it would be cool if snape became the dada teach!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>