Darkstar vs. Invisible Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

bitca730
this is a pretty superb match-up...both have similar powers but they appear differently (intense light vs incredible darkness) and both can use their powers in Green Lantern like constructs...Invisible Woman has the edge with being invisible but its debatable as to whether or Darkstar could counter this; but Darkstar has the edge of Darkforce teleportation...this is a close one...

branhole
y the hell hasnt this got a response for over a year.

Robtard
Originally posted by branhole
y the hell hasnt this got a response for over a year.

It's being aged like a gourmet cheese...

Blair Wind
....hmmmm........i dunno what to think at the moment...good match is all I can say

branhole
ill go with iw. she put a hole in galactus.

grey fox
BANG

Headless darkstar

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by grey fox
BANG

Headless darkstar

I think it's more BOOM, headless Darkstar and IW. Dstar can practically do the same thing, however I'd give her the edge because she manipulates Darkforce Energy and she can teleport.

complexbrother
This is an execlent battle senario, Let me think some more on it.

grey fox
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I think it's more BOOM, headless Darkstar and IW. Dstar can practically do the same thing, however I'd give her the edge because she manipulates Darkforce Energy and she can teleport.

Incorrect.

Darkstar teleport's and she's disorientated for around 5-7 seconds.

BANG.

Darkstar starts off in the air , she has to use 80% of her powers to keep her aloft.

BANG

Ether way the ruskie is going to be missing her cranium.

ExodusCloak
Incorrect.

Darkstar teleport's and she's disorientated for around 5-7 seconds.

BANG.

Darkstar starts off in the air , she has to use 80% of her powers to keep her aloft.

BANG

Ether way the ruskie is going to be missing her cranium.

What happens if they both start off on the ground? Couldn't Darkstar create a bubble in Sues head aswell? Meaning both heads get blown up.

grey fox
What happens if they both start off on the ground? Couldn't Darkstar create a bubble in Sues head aswell? Meaning both heads get blown up. Doubt it , her bio's state she can only create simple shapes. It doesn't say anything about being able to spontaneous create them. Eg :They have to be directed from her hands.

Sue just has to think and they explode.

ExodusCloak
Doubt it , her bio's state she can only create simple shapes. It doesn't say anything about being able to spontaneous create them. Eg :They have to be directed from her hands.

Sue just has to think and they explode.

Well then Sue wins since Darkstar has to channel it through her hands. Getting your head blown off is a painful way to go.

grey fox
Well then Sue wins since Darkstar has to channel it through her hands. Getting your head blown off is a painful way to go.

Not really.

ExodusCloak
Not really.

It depends how Sue does it. If she makes a small bubble and then increases it slowly, so the brain is being pushed against he cranium then that should be pretty painful. If she expands the bubbly quickly then it'll be painful at first and after that really messy.

grey fox
It depends how Sue does it. If she makes a small bubble and then increases it slowly, so the brain is being pushed against he cranium then that should be pretty painful. If she expands the bubbly quickly then it'll be painful at first and after that really messy.

I'd personally do it quick , more of a mess and a nice intimidation factor....

bitca730
They could potentially do the same things, and its debatable if Darkstar can use the Darkforce Dimension to some how counter Sue's ivisibility...but Darkstar was never written very well and her character didn't really get alot of definition...I'll give the edge to IW only on the basis that she has battled cosmic threats numerous times over Darkstar...

guy222
Darkstar vs Piotr

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/6450/wfc7cakedcp015kn7.th.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.