Aotc Anakin Vs. Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Agent
Who would win?

Stealth Agent
another pic i dont know if this is him as a padawan

Darth_Nefarus
This is a great match up, but Anakin would barely and I mean barely come out with this one.

jedimaster2000
Yeah, I think Anakin takes this one after an awesome match.

Stealth Agent
Yeah there both speedy and athletic it would be great evasive moves an awesome match. But why would anakin win?

Stealth Agent
?

Darth_Nefarus
I think Anakin would win after giving into his anger a bit. While I think Maul has more skill, the gifts go to Anakin.

Kun-ni Habeo
anakin

Fishy
Anakin he's the chosen one

ApolloX
Darth Maul would win. Anakin makes foolish mistakes like versus Dooku and Maul would take advantage of that and beat him.

Kun-ni Habeo
dooku is way better than maul i think ani culd actually win,,,barely though

Darth Revan33
Maul would win no problem. He was a far better duelist, and he resisted Force Lightning which one little blast was enough to keep Anakin down for a couple minutes. Maul is very good at seeing openings and taking advantage of them. Just look at how many times he did that to Obi and Qui-Gon while fighting them at the same time. Obi was basically a Jedi knight and Qui-Gon was a very skilled swordsman that learned from Dooku. Anakin could not have taken both of them at the same time, he probably couldn't even defeat Qui-Gon.

Need more proof? Obi Wan in TPM is rated as a 7 level dueler as is Anakin in AOTC and Obi was defeated by Maul with ease. Not to mention Anakin is not as experienced as Obi-Wan. Maul would beat him very easily.

Lord_Windu
Originally posted by Lord_Windu
Yeah, I think Anakin takes this one after an awesome match.

K i must have been stoned when i posted this, because no way would I think Anakin can defeat Maul. Maul was trained by Sidious ever since a very young age and was indeed very hardcore with a lightsaber. Anakin in AOTC was a whiny little sissy who always had the penchant of getting his arm chopped off. Besides, I really doubt Anakin could take on Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan the way Maul did.

Darth Revan33
very true

Darth_Nefarus
If padawan Obi-Wan could kill Maul, Padawan Anakin could as well. Of course he wouldn't be resourceful, just angry.

Otaku_Sith
They would join sesame street and then kill bert so they would be in charge.

Kun-ni Habeo
alf owns

exanda kane
As Obi-Wan wouldn't be watching, Anakin would have no trouble being more agressive and hateful. I think Maul would get too cocky, true they would both get cocky, but Maul more.

Kun-ni Habeo
lolll

they'rre both cocky

exanda kane
Exactly, but Anakin does have some restriction for himself, being trained as a Jedi and all, Maul was always Sith, so wouldn't know how to control himself. Plus Anakin's the chosen one.

Kun-ni Habeo
yes,,anakin wuld barely win

jackstain
ROTS anakin, yes defiantely....but AOTC anakin would get eaten alive.

Lord_Windu
Agreed. AOTC Anakin will put up a fight the way Obi-Wan did, but UNLIKE Obi-Wan, Anakin was a cocky and ignorant padawan. He will also be over-confident coming into this duel.

Darth_Glentract
Maul would slaughter him.

Darth Revan33
Yes Lord Windu, jackstain, and Darth Glentract just said it all.

Darth_Glentract
I have to say that when I first saw this thread I thought it was a joke thread. Sorry Kun-ni Habeo.

Sodo
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
I think Anakin would win after giving into his anger a bit. While I think Maul has more skill, the gifts go to Anakin.

A great look on the battle, Nefarus. However, even if Anakin had "gifts", would they still be able to pull him through? His anger is a big one, and so is his abilities with a lightsaber. Wasn't Maul replaced by Dooku after he died, though? Think about it. Dooku was probably a pretty accomplished Jedi. Maul was apprentice to an extremely powerful Sith Lord. If Sidious chose Maul instead of Dooku, who beat Anakin and Obi-Wan by himself, wouldn't that mean Maul would have the upper hand anyway? I mean, it's anybody's fight, but I'm just putting in my two cents.

Bobafetty
Im putting all my money on Anakin. Who wants to bet! Bring it

Vanquish
AOTC Anakin is still quite weak, chosen one prophecy aside of course.

In force powers, Maul owns him. In Saber fighting skills, Maul COMPLETELY owns him. Maul has far superior training, and for much longer. Maul is more patient, and would not make mistakes like Anakin would. Anakin at the time is also very suseptable to dark force powers as we saw Dooku drop him in 1 second flat, so Maul would have no problem at all pushing him around with the force, or even killing him with force lightning if Maul can do that.

I don't see any way in hell Anakin has a chance, aside from the stupid Chosen one cop out and all. Maul is superior to AOTC Anakin in every single way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.