ESB Vader & Luke vs Emperor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K Von Doom
If Vader was able to convince Luke to join him in destoying the Emperor, would they have been able to? In a battle I mean, not in gathering followers and overthrowing the old guy.

Darth_Nefarus
I think had Vader completed Luke's training in his ways, the Skywalker might would destroy Sidious.

Darth_Janus
I'm of a mind to agree.

Darth_Nefarus
Then the only hope would have been Leia. And Obi-Wan sure didn't think she could do it, so neither would I

Commander K
I think Sidious wins.

Fishy
If they would have went to Sidious right away, unless they had a brilliant plan they would be dead. If they continued Luke's training and then went there with a brilliant plan they would have a very good chance.

Decay
sidious takes this fairly easy. luke was nowhere near strong enough to fight him, or resist the dark side. as powerful as vader is hes no sidious. sidious takes out vader with lightning, beats down luke like a schoolgirl, taunts him, makes him angry and and makes him his new apprentice. or just kills him.

darthsith19
If they face him right away they die, but if Vader continues to train Luke for a few years then they win. But I don't see how he could without Sidious knowing.

Wesker
Sidous couldn't sense Skywalker like Vader could. Vader could fake his death or perhaps hide somewhere where Sidious couldn't find him. Take lots of time training Luke, and then come back and give it a go.

Fishy
Or just go there, hope Sids doesn't notice the deceit and then stab him while he's trying to turn Luke.

Wesker
I doubt that would work.

Arker
Originally posted by Darth_Nefarus
Then the only hope would have been Leia. And Obi-Wan sure didn't think she could do it, so neither would I

Leia was just as much of a Force sensitive as Luke was in ANH, I'd say.

Decay
given time vader could train luke to take out the emperor by himself, but the thread is esb vader and luke, not alternate future vader and luke. so palpatine wins.

Lord Mader
They obviosuly wouldn't go to sidious right away they would make a plant first and Vader would teach luke alot of crap.

Vader could also probably Block Sidious' lighting easily, and while blocking it he would walk up to sidious and probably cut off his arm. Then sidious would probably do the same with mace windu "Luke don't you see how cruel your father is, save me and I can make you the new Vader, don't let him kill me!!! and i can save your friends!". Then Luke starts having tears out of his eyes. Then when Vader tries to finish him, sidious would be like please don't, PLEASE DON'T! IM TOO WEAK!!!. Luke appears right beside Vader slices his arm off and then sidious would shock him until his wires in his robotic limbs expldoe killing him.

Silent Carnage
A more brilliant plan would be to chuck him down a reactor shaft when he's not looking.

But make sure he's out of mana. that Force Lightning is a *****

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.