questions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

total5274
Ok I have 2 things I have been thinking about but did'nt know who to ask, 1. If I remember right they say God created man on the 6th day but they also say that the dinosaurs were around for millions of years before man which is it? And 2. People say we decended from Adam and Eve, yes they were the first people created but in the story of the flood God eliminated everyone on the earth except for Noah, his wife, their boys and their wives, so technically would'nt the people in the world today have decended from them?

total5274
One other question, I was babtized and raised Cathlioc, the only Cathlioc church in my town is to far for me to get to (I don't drive) there are churches close to me but they are a different denomination would I be turning against my religion if I went to one of these other churches? I don't want to convert to another religion but I do want to go to church.

King Burger
1-Maybe a "day" in God's terms is 10 million years?
Besides, Adam and Eve were in heaven first, before
"falling" to earth because of disobeying God, so who
knows how long they were in heaven? Since time has
no meaning in heaven (I guess), then they may have
been there for hundreds of millions of years?

2-Humanity is descendant from Noah, who is in turn
descendant from Adam, therefroe we are from descendants
of Adam.

3-I don't think the Catholic church, or the other church
you attend, will mind. Though, maybe attending Protestant
sunday services won't be right for a Catholic like you. So
maybe you can go there before or after the services, and
pray on your own?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.