Boba ( ROTJ ) vs Jango ( Only movie he was in :p )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uber_God
Who would win?

CountQuan
This has been done before.

Darth_Janus
It has. Anyways, Jango has a confirmed one handed Jedi kill on screen. Boba has none. Checkmate.

Darth_Nefarus
If Jango had both of his blasters, I'd give him the w, otherwise Boba might be able to take him.

Stealth Agent
boba never really had an opportunity to take out jedi asides luke. Jango was up to his neck in them

Darth_Janus
True, but then again, Boba couldn't efficiently kill the one he did stumble across.

Darth_Nefarus
But the one he had to face was Luke, you know, "the new hope"
Boba would most likely take down any Jedi save for, Luke, Yoda, Mace, Obi-Wan, and Qui-Gonn.
Kit Fisto would go down like a punk

master sifadius
Boba is an unaltered clone of Jango.(same)

Darth_Nefarus
Yes, yes he is.
What's your point?

Darth_Janus
Unaltered, but raised with different background. Was not Jango a professional soldier, leader, bounty hunter, Mandalorian, and killer of more than a few Jedis?

Uber_God
Seeing your father getting killed by a jedi would make you want to learn to fight plenty so you can have revenge.

He didnt have a chance to kill many jedi since the empire took them down and Jango couldnt take down a Jedi on his own (obi-wan)

Darth_Nefarus
I think Boba is hardcore and all, but based on how foolishly he gets slapped around, I say Jango
I am wasted, so you don't have to believe anythign i say

Darth_Janus
I never do.

Now, Jango couldn't kill Obi Wan because of a few reasons:

1) Obi Wan is an amazing Jedi, really. Whether it's luck, skill, or just plain old deviousness, old Ben comes out ahead in some pretty rough spots. Don't expect some bounty hunter, even the masterful Jango Fett, to simply eradicate him in a one on one.

2) Two blaster pistols isn't enough to take on a properly battle-ready Jedi, unless you're using anti-lightsaber rounds or some such BS. Considering Obi Wan can block force lightning, I think he can deal with Jango's shots.

Now, from what I've heard of the Mandalorian, Jango Fett has encountered Jedi before, and I believe he killed a few even. Now, just because Boba wasn't living in the age of Jedi where one bumps into masters on the street corner doesn't mean he's any less of a fighter, to be true. But he lacks in that area of expertise, and perhaps quite a few others, I'm guessing. I mean, Jango was experienced enough to lead Mandalorian troopers into combat before he became involved with the clone project, and he personally trained many of those subjects himself.

Boba... ah... well... I haven't read any books so I couldn't say, really. I know he goofed on capturing Han Solo a few times, and he got turned into Sarlaac food in ROTJ. Other than that, I don't have any reason to believe he could beat his dad.

Tormentor_2004
I find Jango more important than Boba. Boba was in 2 movies but ony like 13 minutes

jango fatt
jango was trained by a mandalorian commando
boba trained himself (jango did a little)

It's simple Jango would win.
BTW read Jango fett open seasons then you'll see why Jango wins

jango fatt
Originally posted by Tormentor_2004
I find Jango more important than Boba. Boba was in 2 movies but ony like 13 minutes He was in 4 movies.

Darth Mantis
Jango.

Jaster Fett
ok well ill brake it down for everyone,Though Boba is a perfect genetic clone of Jango Fett, a different lifestyle has produced some changes from his father's appearance: while Jango was focused on combat skill, Boba's emphasis on wit over muscle has given him a thinner build. Even with the thinner build, Boba is usually operating at peak human strength (Boba has enough strength to hold his own against massively strong foes such as Bossk) so whats more important wit or combat skill? Also Boba has youth.I say wit because Boba isn't dump enough to just stand out in the open when his dad has two hand pistols, so fett would outsmart his dad and kill him. Boba Wins

Master Ferro
You can have all the wit you want but when you seen as much battle as jango fett you learn a thing or to about fighting and seeing as the only thing to ever take him down was one of the greatest jedi ever. And oh yeah how exactly did boba fall in that pit?

Darth_Janus
Jango Fett was the best bounty hunter of his time in a time of Jedi and a weak Republic, meaning there was no iron grip; hunters could find work easily and everywhere. His experience is a multitude times greater than Boba's, and let's not forget that Jango was the master of the art of hunting and war that Boba never fully learned. Boba could not hope to outsmart or outmanuever his older, wiser dad. It would be like fighting a younger clone of yourself. Who would win? The older, more experienced version obviously.

jackstain
IMHO i think Jango was the best bounty hunter of all time..

like, i think boba had a longer career and better reputation, but skill wise i think jango was far better.

Darth_Glentract
Boba had more weapons

henniestevens
yes boba got more (advanced) weapons. I think the fighting style of the Fetts is mostly based on all their weapons and gadgets. I think Boba got a lot of fighting experience in the years before ROTJ, so I think Boba will smoke Jango's ass after a nice fight.

ArthasKnight
I think Jango's much more exprienced like many others have said. Boba learned from his father for a time but never got the full package of whatever his father had to teach him. Yeah he could have picked up skills and such from somewhere else but if you wanna learn, you wanna learn from the best. Boba's skillz wouldn't have been as good had he not learned them from Jango himself, so I believe that Boba is not as good as Jango.

Jango wins.

Darth_Janus
Boba has more weapons, but Jango needed less.

jackstain
exactly....man thinkin about it, hes so badas$

Otaku_Sith
Why the hell would Boba want to fight Jango?!I mean he thinks Jango 's his father.And if they would fight.Then... i wouldn't know ho would win...firebrick

Death...means,that you don't live anymore.

Bobafett34
SQUIDNIGGER

Vensai
Jango wins. Boba lost to blind Han in RotJ.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.